March 2016 Moms
Options

ticker change check-in, week of oct 4th

Weeks:

What's new with baby?:

What's something new you are doing for baby?:

Symptoms/Rants/Raves:

Questions?:

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake?

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
*no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
<3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
 Autism mama! 

Re: ticker change check-in, week of oct 4th

• Options
    Weeks: 17w2d

What's new with baby?: we are now an onion

What's something new you are doing for baby?: we started talking about what we want to do in DS's new room and will be working on there the next couple of months. We will also be able to start working on the nursery in three weeks when we find out what baby is.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: still feeling pretty tired and haven't had any relief from sore boobs.

Questions?: none

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? A pool. I like to be able to see my feet and what's swimming with me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Weeks: 15

What's new with baby?: Hiccups! Lots of squirming! Or so the apps say - still haven't felt anything.

What's something new you are doing for baby?: I am trying to figure out a way to get a grasp on my high blood pressure. Just thinking about it makes me anxious, thus raising my BP so no more caffeine (hellllloooo headaches), twice daily walks, some breathing exercises and no more fast food. Now if my husband could find a job before his severance pay is up I'd be set...

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Aside from the high BP, I feel pretty good. Counting my lucky stars that the 2nd tri seemed to have flipped a switch for me.

Questions?:

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? I love heading to the lake. I grew up in St. Louis and spent a lot of my summers at Lake of the Ozarks.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weeks: 17w,1d

What's new with baby?: Size of an onion. I'm starting to feel a lot more movement and loving it!

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Nothing. Scheduled the anatomy scan for October 26. Once we know gender, I'll start planning more . . . unless it's a girl. Then I'll just go through the bins and bins of clothes in like February. Haha.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: I've finally hit my sweet spot. Nausea is gone. Sciatica is gone. Boobs stopped hurting. Just the exhaustion - which I'm learning to accept as part of life. Enjoying it while it lasts, because soon I'll be huuuuuuuge and uncomfortable!

Questions?:

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? Hm, that's a toss-up. I might get my "Michigan card" revoked if I don't say lake. Lake Michigan is a lot of fun. All the tourist shops sell t-shirts that say, "Lake Michigan: Unsalted" or "Lake Michigan: no salt, no sharks, no worries." Haha. But I love pools too.
    Married 7.29.05 :: DD1 5.11.10 :: DD2 1.23.13 :: Baby Boy due 3.13.16!

March 2016 January Siggy: Pregnant Lady Problems
  • Options

Weeks: 16w

What's new with baby?: Baby avocado is growing hair and forming taste buds. Every once in awhile I think I feel a little flutter.

What's something new you are doing for baby?: We've picked names and decided that he/she will get her own room. Because of my weight I'm being monitored for GD so I had an early gd test last week that luckily I passed so I'm watching my sugar and carb intake just to be safe.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Tired of sore boobs that the toddler keeps bumping accidentally and holy RLP batman! And my lower back hurts so much I walk around hunched over and limping! Part of this is due to working in my garden all weekend though.

Questions?:

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? It's such a toss up for me. I enjoy lounging in the pool, we have quite a few lakes where I'm from and grew up on one but I LOVE the Oregon coast..not so much for swimming but just to look at and walk along.

Pregnancy Ticker

March '16 February Siggy challenge- After Pregnancy hopes

• Options
    cmerriburycmerribury member
    edited October 2015
    Weeks: 15, later this week

What's new with baby?: I'm starting to feel him move more consistently, which is awesome. Woke up to it this morning and have been feeling it all through lunch. Love that. 

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Um, nothing. Is that terrible? Does shopping for maternity clothes count? Probably not.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Nausea is almost gone (I was going to go off my Diclegis this week, but had several nights of nausea last week, so I've stayed on it), boobs are still out of control huge and painful, exhaustion is still  a part of my life, and even the smallest amount of physical work makes me ache from head to toe. Also, I'm battling a cold...along with the rest of the family.

Questions?: Not this week.

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? That's a tough one. For pure visuals, the ocean, but really only in the Caribbean and only in the summer. I love the lake near us, though, because it's so peaceful and beautiful. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Weeks: 17

What's new with baby?: Had our anatomy scan today and she's a healthy, beautiful little girl!! We are so excited (her big sister is probably the most excited of all, she was hoping for a little girl). Baby weighed in at 7 oz, had a heart beat of 143, and is measuring 5 days ahead. 

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Not much other than eating healthy and walking 1.5 miles each morning. Definitely going to start thinking harder about names now that we know what we're having :) 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Still have mild nausea if I don't take unisom, but otherwise feeling pretty good. Having some strange twinges of pain near my cervix but doctor says all is good. I'm also having a few braxton hicks per day now. 

Questions?: 

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? All of the above! If I had to choose, ocean. 
    imageimage

• Options
    J234J234 member
    edited October 2015
    Weeks: 19. Is this real life? 

What's new with baby?: I am not sure.... 

What's something new you are doing for baby?: nothing new. 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: not feeling much movement and trying not to worry. Wish I had a doppler right now.  Next appointment is over a week away.  

Questions?: how much movement should a baby make at 19 weeks?  I'm a little chubby, if that helps.  
     GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? Pool. I like to see what's what. No fish, no crabs.

Updated for formatting and additional information.  
  • Options
    Weeks: 19 on Wednesday

What's new with baby?: I am feeling the little mango loving more consistently. it is so nice to feel the little one movig around in there that sometimes I find it hard to keep focus at work. Oh well!

My a/s is tomorrow!!! We will hopefully find out what we are having and fingers crossed for healthy baby.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves:
    I have had some recurrences of morning sickness this week. Nothing major but little twinges here and there. My boobs also feel like they weigh a thousand pounds.

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? Lake all the way!
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Weeks: 17 weeks 2 days.

What's new with baby?: He is moving a lot!

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Setting up the baby room, getting an ultra sound next Tuesday.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: I have enough energy, so I started working out again!

Questions?:  Anyone else feeling like a sexy goddess right now?

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? Ocean! Rivers and lakes if inland.

Edit: Didn't notice I put 7 weeks instead of 17! I'm setting myself back!
  • Options
    Weeks:  18 weeks

What's new with baby?:  Not sure, but feeling wiggles, stretches, pops, and kicks (seldom on these but when it does, I feel it!  DH felt a pretty powerful swat too last week)

What's something new you are doing for baby?:  Not really a whole lot more than failing miserably at thinking of names (DH sucks and kills all my names).  We have our a/s next week, so if babe is willing, we'll find out if we should just think of boy names or girl names :)

Symptoms/Rants/Raves:  No longer feeling really ill, but no appetite.  It kind of sucks.  Headaches suck too.  Energy has returned though.  I stayed up til 9:30pm last night!!!  I felt like some sort of rock star.

Questions?:

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake?  Pool.  I'm with others, I like to see what's at the bottom.  
  • Options
    Weeks: 17 +1

What's new with baby?: size of an onion. Feeling baby movement a lot lately.

What's something new you are doing for baby?: not a whole lot. Going to start stocking up on things soon though.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: acne is coming back, oh and I've been an emotional wreck all last week. Feel bad for SO. He's extremely patient with me though, thank goodness. Last week my doctor tested me for a blood clot, I guess my lack of being able of catch my breath is signs of one. Back to the doctors again this week for a follow up.

Questions?:

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? I've never seen an ocean. Always wanted too though.
  • Options
    J234 said:

Questions?: how much movement should a baby make at 19 weeks?  I'm a little chubby, if that helps.  

With my first, I didn't feel a thing until 18 weeks and nothing stronger and consistent until 20 weeks or more. Have you had an ultrasound yet? Or has your doc felt your uterus? It could be tilted so you're not feeling as much, or your placenta could be in front of your uterus so it muffles some of the movement. There are a lot of reasons to start feeling the baby later. 
    Married 7.29.05 :: DD1 5.11.10 :: DD2 1.23.13 :: Baby Boy due 3.13.16!

March 2016 January Siggy: Pregnant Lady Problems
  • Options
    Oh @cherries2005! I hope you are able to soon!
    @J234 I was just barely feeling my 1st at 19w, but the 2nd was not until 25w! And my 3rd was around 22w. Anterior placentas.

Autism mama! 
  • Options
    @oceanchild thank you! I had a chance this summer when I was in B.C, but we were on a race back to Alberta. I regret not stopping :(
  • Options
    Weeks: 18

What's new with baby?: we've graduated to sweet potato. :)

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Nothing new right now...

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Headaches have gotten WAY worse. I feel like I am constantly dousing myself in peppermint oil. Had a few super quiet days after feeling lots of movement so was getting nervous, but little lady is dancing around today, and I LOVE it! (Didn't love it as much with #1, but I am really loving it more this time around)

Questions?: nada

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? Pool... preferably by an ocean on a tropical island. :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    oceanchildoceanchild member
    edited October 2015
    Weeks:
    17 today!
    What's new with baby?:
    depending on which app i check, baby is the size of an onion/mango/turnip/chipmunk/pomegranate/creme brulee/game console controller :D
    cartilage is turning to bone
    trying to get rid of stuff in our house that we don't need, KonMari style (maybe i should KonMari some of my pregnancy apps? haha!) ;))
    Symptoms/Rants/Raves:
    headaches, peeing all night, muscle cramps, impatient and hormonal, still tired - just the usual
    Questions?:
    can it just be march already? 
    ocean! i miss the beach - the smell of the air, the sound of the surf and the marine birds, the feel of the sand, collecting seashells ... and i have never been to a beach where there wasn't a pool nearby (i too like being able to see what is around my feet and taking a break from the waves in some still water)! also, fresh seafood!

Autism mama! 
  • Options
    Weeks: 18 today!

What's new with baby?: Size of a sweet potato or sling shot

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Still just trying to stay active and eat healthy-ish

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: starting to get headaches but it could be the change in weather also. A little back pain but my workout instructor gave me some stretches that seem to do the trick for now.

Questions?:

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? Hmmm I grew up going to the dunes at Lake Michigan so I'll have to go with lake. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Weeks: 19!

What's new with baby?: size of a mango. Ultrasound at the cardiologist yesterday showed a perfect, strong heart!

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Anxiously waiting for the anatomy scan next week! I just want to know the gender already!!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: No complaints other than some ligament pains every once in a while. And an ever growing appetite.

Questions?:

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? No preference, I love them all! But I would say ocean, pool and then the lake.
  • Options
    Weeks: 18!

What's new with baby?: working on those muscles, I think I'm starting to feel some slight movements

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Threw away a lot of stuff that had been taking up space in the soon-to-be baby's room over the weekend

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Ugh the indigestion! i never really had it at all pre-pregnancy, and so far this week it's been almost constant and makes me feel nauseous.

Questions?: Please tell me I'm not the only one who still feels generally crummy in the 2nd tri? I'm still so tired and feeling generally gross.

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? I feel like I should say Ocean, since I live at the beach & get to see the ocean every day, which makes me incredibly happy, but as far as a place to relax goes, it's definitely the pool.
  • Options

Weeks: 16 weeks

What's new with baby?: I'm not sure! Apparently she can hear me now. I told my DH this last night and he started talking baby talk to my belly and growling haha *what*

I am trying to be more active! Although the days after I go to the gym my body aches and I have a tension headache :P I go to the gym once a week, walk every night and try to do a youtube mommy work out once a week!
    Symptoms/Rants/Raves:
    Just these darn tension headaches! I hate taking medicine now that I'm pregnant!
    Questions?:

Definitely a river. There is a river in Austin that has a great lawn to lay out on and the water is freezing! Honestly I am more of a sun soaker. I don't really care to be in the water unless it's to cool down.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Weeks:18+2

What's new with baby?: Feeling it move every day has been great for my nerves.

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Nursery is already 85% done. Working on the closet now.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Still nothing, this all has been too easy being a FTM. Hopefully not faking me out for complicated 3rd Tri.

Questions?: Nothing

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? Well, I can't swim. So I guess I like them all equally. Being from the NW our beaches are cold so I prefer the beaches I've visited in Deleware. We have a lot of lakes that I also enjoy taking a boat out on though. And I can enjoy a pool for exercise.
  • Options
    Weeks:18 weeks 4days

What's new with baby?: is now the size of a sweet potato and has become very shy during ultrasounds
    What's something new you are doing for baby?: i am working on painting the nursery and buying new blankets and stuff

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: headaches

Questions?: none

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake
    Lake
  • Options
    Weeks: 17 weeks

What's new with baby?: Size of an onion and cartridge is turning to bone.

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Not much hubby seems intent on moving so I've been de-cluttering so we can be prepared to move at the end of the year.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: The UTI that won't go away, thankfully it seems to be getting better hoping by Saturday when I'm done with antibiotics I will be done with this thing and get a clean bill of health. I've only ever had two UTIs before getting pregnant.

Questions?: None

GTKY: Which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? A shower. I'm not a public pool, ocean or lake person. I'm grossed out by baths the only way I've ever sat in a bath is if I showered first I don't want to sit in my own dirt. I'm weird I know.

• Options
    @lightrox you aren't weird, my husband is the same way. He always side-eyes me when I take a bath, LOL. Fortunately after 15 years together I know *just* how to ignore him.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    zephyrltzephyrlt member
    edited October 2015

What's new with baby?:
    Size of a sweet potato! Now I want sweet potato fries!

I'm making burp cloths

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: I feel like I have a horrible head cold every morning. Sneezing, runny nose, and a cough, but then it goes away.

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake?
    I'm horribly allergic to pool chemicals so I've never been a pool girl and while I live next to a beautiful lake, I love the ocean for swimming and snorkeling, plus watching for marine life.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    skruhminskruhmin member
    edited October 2015

What's new with baby?: sweet potato!!!

What's something new you are doing for baby?: ???

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Body is just hurting, but I've been walking a lot of major hills.  I've been feeling him/her more and more so that's fun!

Questions?:

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? Ummmmmmmmm ocean??
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options
    Weeks: 19! ( in a few hours)

What's new with baby?: moving daily. I thought I would find it really weird but it's actually kinda cool.

What's something new you are doing for baby?: talking to it on the days when I have to drive to a clients house and I NEED coffee. Doesn't seem to like coffee lol. I just say " too bad, I will fall asleep at the wheel if I don't have any"

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: sciatica sucks big time. I've heard most people don't get it until they are further along but I was born ( I've literally dislocated my shoulders in my sleep) with super loose joints which is causing lots of joint pain and stretching actually makes it worse. I'll have to start strength training.
    Nothing much to rave about.( other than movement) Been so busy lately

Questions?: how many of you had their feet grow. I'm hoping mine don't !

I like swimming in a pool unless it's somewhere tropical. I just like warm water. Love to be on boats wherever they are.
  • Options
    @kitkatbird my feet grew a half size with my first son but with my second I grew a half inch in height. It's rare to grow in height but did it was weird and a bit painful. With this one so far my feet are the same size and I'm the same height so far we'll see what grows next.
  • Options
    @lightrox, not weird - baths gross me out too. But not hot tubs haha.
    @kitkatbird with my first baby I started as a size 7 and ended at a size 9. Now I am a size 8 (and have been since baby #2). My feet never grew after that first one. It was crazy though. Some of it was apparently due to tremendous edema (hence how I got back down to an 8 after a while).

Autism mama! 
  • Options
    @kitkatbird Every pregnancy mine grow :( I started at size 9 1/2 / 10 with my first baby and now with this baby I'm a wide 11 / 11 1/2.  And nothing cute comes in ski size

DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options

What's new with baby?: Feeling him/her move, finally!!

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Going for walks every day plus a weekly yoga class. My muscle tone has gone way down though, so today's class was really tough.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Heartburn city. Snoring! DH says I fall asleep in under 2 minutes, and then the snoring begins...

Questions?:

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? I can't choose! We go on vacation every summer to a lake in Northern Idaho. It's truly a little piece of heaven. I love the ocean, but I don't like swimming in it, and I don't like sand. I love swimming pools that overlook the ocean! Sigh...vacation sounds nice about now!!
  • Options
    Weeks: 15

What's new with baby?: practicing breathing

What's something new you are doing for baby? I bought stretch mark cream.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: waking up with headaches sometimes and my rosacea is worse read today that increased blood flow turns your cheeks rosy. Crap. Tuesday is my EDD with our first child taking the day off to celebrate him or her. So grateful to have known them even if it was for a short time.

Questions?: Nada

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? By nature I am a water element I will take it in all shapes and forms. But I have to say when I was little and tubing on a lake I always thought a whale would come up and eat me... so maybe pool the best.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options

Weeks: 19!  Almost 1/2 way there!

What's new with baby?:  Baby is the size of a mango, weighs half a pound and is 6 inches long. Baby is developing her 5 senses

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Nothing new really going on for baby at the moment- still getting my injection. We go for our A/S on Monday, and hoping to find out the sex!  I don't really have a preference, but for DD's sake I say I would like another girl.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: I want someone to chop my damn left leg off!  Its doing better today, but the last week it has been HELL- sciatic nerve pain in the top half, charley horse cramps in the calf and arch, and my ankle is swelling due to my titanium plate that holds my tib/fib bones together (I broke both bones years ago).  Although I mentioned to the nurse yesterday about my leg, and she said one thing her grandfather used to do for leg cramps was drink Gatorade.  It makes sense- after all, athletes drink Gatorade to replace electrolytes lost during muscle use.  I'm gonna try it.

Questions?: None

I've never swam in the ocean- only stuck my feet in lol.  It was an impromptu drive to Rhode Island for the day and we didn't pack swimsuits.  My favorite would be the lake- although it needs to be a BIG one!  I've been spoiled by living right on Lake Ontario, and have visited several beaches/boat launches, and even swimming at the point where the St. Lawrence River empties into the lake.  It is soo beautiful!

February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Weeks: 17 today!

What's new with baby?: Baby is the size in an onion. Cartilage is turning to bone!

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Started our registry (purely for the completion discount, since this is baby number two and we aren't having a shower).

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: still having morning sickness! This weather change is really messing with my head- the worst headaches I've ever had!

Questions?: with baby #1 I started feeling movement around 18 weeks, so I expected to feel movement earlier than 18 weeks with this baby, but so far nothing! Are any moms with other children almost at the same point in their pregnancy where they felt Baby #1 move and are not feeling any movement with this current pregnancy yet?

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? I'm a pool girl! I grew up on a lake and after the age of 14 I never went out on it- it totally lost its appeal! And while I love the beach and looking at the ocean, I prefer not to go in the water.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    This is my first GTKY.. Sorry, I'm a little behind times being busy with work and school!

Weeks: 16 today!

What's new with baby?: Gettin bigger. Almost seems as though I can feel him/her stretching my uterus every night before bed! Ouch! I've also just started looking like I've got a human growing in there. :)

What's something new you are doing for baby?: We have started acquiring hand me downs from family and friends! Also, we are getting ready to move out of the 100+ yr old farm house we have been renting. Trading up for something a little more baby friendly.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Sciatica, tummy aches, and exhaustion. Also, I may have cried in the grocer this week? I really, REALLY, wanted some tiramisu gelato, RIGHT NOW. I had to leave the isle while my SO kept shopping. Am I having a baby or morphing into a tantrum riddled three yr old?

Questions?: Other than ^.... Nope.

Lake for swimming and boating, but ocean or sea for exploring and sight seeing. Big water freaks me out if I get too far from shore.
  • Options
    Weeks: 16+1!

What's new with baby?: Feeling little flutters, which is really neat.

What's something new you are doing for baby?: An older couple that DH respect and look up to a lot told said to start singing to baby and reading Bible passages so they know our voices. :) I think it's a neat idea.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: I hate when people call baby "it". It makes pregnancy feel so impersonal. There is definitely a growing person in there, with a heartbeat and a personality and food preferences. Lol.

Questions?:

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake?: I love going to the lake. Pools smell funny, and I've seen the ocean, but have never been in.
  • Options
    Weeks: 16weeks

What's new with baby?: baby is starting to hear!

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Still trying to keep up with exercising and trying to stay relaxed to help my high blood pressure. Also still working on getting the nursery prepped!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Most of my bad symptoms are gone, just feeling very tired most days. I really just love seeing my belly grow each week and am getting even more excited for 10/27 to find out if it's a boy or girl, although we'll be happy with either as long as LO is healthy :)

Questions?:

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? Pool or ocean, I like to be able to see what is around me in the water!

March 2016 October Siggy: Awesome Halloween Costumes
  • Options
    Weeks: 15 weeks

What's new with baby?: baby is an orange and is now peeing! That's so weird to me, yet oddly exciting.

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Really trying hard to get back into an exercise routine, but it's been so tough. It's about once a week right now. blah. And not necessarily for baby, but started to work on some house projects to get the house more organized. I feel like once baby is here, we'll never get it done. 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Still tired, but other than that feeling really good. I've had an annoying eye twitch for the last three days that I'm just blaming on the pregnancy. It's so annoying!

Questions?: 

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? I'm a born and raised Minnesota girl, the land of 10,000 lakes, so  I have to say lakes. I grew up boating, skiing, swimming all summer long! But, any body of water is good with me. As long as there is sunshine to go with it.

• Options
    smushismushi member
    edited October 2015
    @kitkatbird I feel your pain. My joints are the same. I get sciatic pain by 13 weeks usually, and I'm already starting to feel my pelvis clack sometimes when I walk... Such an icky feeling. My shoe size increased only slightly. Sometimes I need a half size up now (but not always). I had super human swelling too, so I figured it would be worse. @bntfroggie big hugs