July 2015 Moms
Options

anyone back to their pre pregnancy weight

2»

Re: anyone back to their pre pregnancy weight

• Options
    I gained 25lbs and at 6 weeks I had returned to my origional weight.....but my body looks nothing like I did prior to baby. Even though the weight is gone my old clothes do not fit well. My lower stomach is a major problem area. .
  • Options
    I'm significantly lighter than I was before I conceived, however I was overweight and lost weight during my pregnancy (due to morning sickness which I was hospitalised for) since then I have got my butt into gear and am eating healthily. Have lost approx. 5lb since giving birth. 14lbs to go xx
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gained 45 still have 12 more to go. I got all my pre pregnancy clothes out yesterday and wanted to cry looking at them. I know my baby is worth it and wouldn't change it for the world but for someone who has struggled with weight and body image for years it's a hard pill to swallow. I obviously don't have hours to spend working out anymore!
  • Options
    heathernmayheathernmay member
    edited October 2015
    Im back to my pre pregnancy weight but now i have 20 lbs of fertility treatment weight to lose and then 20 lbs of ovarian cancer weight to lose...i swear I'm the only person to have ever gained weight having cancer. Proud to be a surviver don't get me wrong I would just like to lose the weight!!
  • Options
    I gained 35 and lost it all by 1 week pp, now at 12 weeks pp I am 4 pounds under. My newfound kangaroo pouch, on the other hand, seems here to stay for a while...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh man… This post again! :-q no I am not back to my prepregnancy weight... I have another 15 to go before I see 120 again, if ever. But I am very happy with the way I look and feel and I'm glad that I'm not dwelling on pounds! :D
  • Options
    I gained 65 and have 35 to go. I have days where I get discouraged because I'm still wearing maternity clothes (am a far cry from being in my prepregnancy clothes), but most days I don't mind. It will come off.
    Mama to two crazy kiddos
    J -- 9/04
    L -- 11/10
    E -- 7/15

• Options
    I'm sorry but why are we even discussing this. Nothing good can come of comparing ourselves to one another. :-t
  • Options
    I agree with @PhoenixFrances why even discuss it?? Do any of you really like discussing it or care about how much weight others have lost? Just sayin... :-??