February 2016 Moms
Options

What are you craving?

What's your craving(s) of the week, ladies?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are you craving?

• Options
    I don't know why, but crab dip sounds really good. I don't even remember if/when I've had it before?

Spaghetti
    Fancy cheese
    Salami or other similar meats

• Options
    satuttle1014satuttle1014 member
    edited October 2015
    I have developed an even bigger sweet tooth than before and now that the Halloween candy is out I need to stay strong and not eat everything with so much sugar. Actual food I have been craving for the last few weeks are tuna sandwiches with extra pickles and chocolate chip bagels with cream cheese from a local bagel place by me.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here are things I've eaten wayyy too much of lately:

Wheat thins with red pepper hummus
    Ritz crackers with laughing cow cheese
    Tuna noodle salad with peas
    Homemade potato and corn chowder with saltines and shredded cheese - yum!!
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @satuttle1014 yes all the candy! It taunts me everytime we go to the store, curse you halloween traditions
  • Options
    srrawberry cheesecake! :))

• Options
    I HAD to get a McDonald's cheeseburger after work today. Ugh. Those usually really gross me out.
  • Options
    cantobean said:

I HAD to get a McDonald's cheeseburger after work today. Ugh. Those usually really gross me out.

They are my #1 pregnancy cravings. Multiple times a week during first tri. For all three pregnancies. I'm disgusting.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Soups and at night I just want "light" foods. I guess my tank gets to full and doesn't reset until morning haha.
  • Options
    I've been stuck on cheese waffle fries for a couple months and still haven't seemed to find any.

Today I wanted ice cream but h refused to go
  • Options
    I had been craving apples but now that fall is here the caramel apples are in stores and so good. I also have a problem with white cheddar cheez its. Qdoba always sounds good but when I actually eat it, it's never as satisfying as I imagine it will be.
  • Options
    Apples, grilled cheese with tomato, and steak.  I want steak so bad I'm starting to wonder if I have an iron deficiency.
  • Options
    I have really been wanting french fries. I like Crinkle Cut and McDonalds. Of course! Also, apples! I just love them so much. Every day I bring apples and dip them in caramel or peanut butter! And of course, I have another craving...baked potato soup, but thats all the time lol :))
  • Options
    Nothing really consistent.
    Last night I wanted toaster strudels. So I got a box and ate two as soon as I got home. Delicious!
  • Options
    Peanut-butter m&ms. I just can't stop. Damn you Halloween.
  • Options
    Chocolate
    Today it's gravy.
    Sometimes buffalo wings
    Seafood
  • Options
    I'm always down for sushi and Mexican food. I've also been liking tuna fish sandwiches and cheeze-its! I'm normally not a big fruit person but have been having quite a bit of it.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I want salad (from Olive Garden) all the time, also spinach, broccoli, and grapes.

I could also eat French fries everyday, with ketchup.... Ordinarily I HATE ketchup.....

Also, sour candy.
  • Options
    DaisyTortillaDaisyTortilla member
    edited October 2015
    This week I've been craving a Mexican dish called arroz con leche (rice with milk) it's like rice pudding. Served warm on a cold morning!!!!
    Edit forgot words lol

• Options
    Tacos .. Lots of tacos .. And Reece's
  • Options
    Candy/chocolate!
    Married 4-27-13
    TTC for 1.5 yrs
    41 yrs old; DH is 37
    April 2014 MC at 9 wks 
    Jan 2015 Clomid, BFN 
    Feb 2015 Clomid, Ovidril, 1st IUI, BFN 
    Mar 2015 Clomid, Ovidril, 2nd IUI, BFN 
    May 2015 1st IVF, 19 follicles, 18 eggs retrieved on May 20, 13 fertilized, transferred 1 Blastocyst on May 25=BFP!; froze 2 Blastocysts
    Full term healthy baby boy born on 2-11-16
    Jan 29, 2018: FET 
    Feb 8. 2018: BFP! :)
    Mar 6: weak heartbeat. :(
  • Options
    Fresh orange juice. Be interesting to see if people's cravings match the old wives tales of what their having.
  • Options
    I've been craving:
    Oreos
    milk
    tuna salad bagels
  • Options
    I'm just like @DrillSergeantCat. I crave whatever I see/hear/smell. Other than that, I've been craving lemonade and chicken nuggets throughout my pregnancy
  • Options
    I haven't had any true cravings yet! It has been more about... oh, you know what sounds good... yes, that does.. let's go get/make that!

I have noticed I have a weird aversion to salads (or any cold veggie) when I used to LOVE salads (especially pregnant with DD). Also, I could eat a baked potato with butter and sour cream with every meal! Yumm! Sadly, I could also drink a dark diet pop with every meal too. I know that's terrible but I'm trying to limit it... as I'm running to McDonald's for a Coke Zero! X_X
    Married: 2012 --- BFP: 2013 - Little Miss arrived: 2014 --- BFP #2: 2015 - EDD: 2/2016 (Team Green)
  • Options
    This is so random, but fig newtons. Must keep them stocked at all times!
    Pregnancy Ticker

September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall:
  • Options
    Nachos
    Chicken tense pita from Coney Island
    Chili cheese fries

@wisco29 I NEED waffle cheese fries now. I have no idea where I could possibly get them :((

MMC Aug 2010
    DS1 Jan 2012
    DS2 July 2013
    DS3 February 2016

• Options
    I'm dying for some jalapeño poppers!!
  • Options
    @mississippicatfish I have been eating tons of laughing cow cheese lately! What it's only 35 calories? Ok I'll eat 10...

I can't seem to get enough fruit these days... ahh so good but I'm going wayyyy overboard on my sugar 
    Also mac and cheese has sounded pretty legit, I need some now.
  • Options
    jaimeruns said:
    @mississippicatfish I have been eating tons of laughing cow cheese lately! What it's only 35 calories? Ok I'll eat 10...

I can't seem to get enough fruit these days... ahh so good but I'm going wayyyy overboard on my sugar 
    Haha so funny you should say that...because I just polished off 3!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    TamberannTamberann member
    edited October 2015
    The only thing I tend to crave is Chick-fil-a...but that was a pre-pregnancy craving as well! I'm still experiencing constant nausea and occasional vomiting, and had so many food aversions, sometimes I just feel lucky to enjoy something I eat!

Edit: phone changed food to good!
  • Options
    BEEF JERKEY!!! Sooooo much beef JERKEY and I don't even like meat that much. Through the summer I craved frozen watermelon, beef Jerkey and green olive juice.
  • Options
    Chicken fried steak, banana pudding, pickles, biscuits and sausage gravy.
  • Options
    Funions, McDonald's cheeseburgers, airheads fruit and smoothies.
  • Options
    jaimeruns said:

I wish I was craving fruit - right now it just tastes sour.  I keep trying but it keeps tasting not good.  Luckily, veggies still taste good.  I eat a cucumber a day.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Feb16 October Siggy Challenge- Favorite Halloween Candy

Image result for reese's peanut butter cup pumpkin
  • Options
    Orange juice but it gives me bad indegestion. ... soo I try not to think about it!
  • Options
    Ohhhh and waffle house!