Facebook group: (continued) Please read - Page 2 — The Bump
August 2015 Moms

Facebook group: (continued) Please read

Re: Facebook group: (continued) Please read

• Hi I added you as a friend, my name is Samantha Tagye. Would love to join :))
  • I've also been rather silent in the group but have received so much useful information that I also would like to join. I hope you'll have me. First name is Kati. Adding you @kelseyrayay soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ive been a lurker only but this group has really been a huge help to me as a ftm! Sending you a request i would love to be in the group. My name is lisa:)
  • Sent you friend request My name is Jasmine :)
  • I added you! Haven't posted much on here but would love to be in the group on Facebook! I'm Kaci :)
  • @kelseyrayay Hi! I didn't receive anything so I sent you a friend request. My name is Letha- please add me to the group. Thanks!
  • benmel31benmel31 member
    edited September 2015
    I friended you on FB.

My name is Melissa L... O...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

CarelessDiva89
  • I sent a pm on Facebook to be added, but finally got logged back on here. First name is Mandi.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm sending you a request! I've been slacking on even lurking, but FB is easy for me. Did this with a group of girls from theknot way back when and we are still friends nine years later. My name is Megan and there is a baby as my profile pic -- should be obvious :)
  • Sent you a friend request too
  • I sent a friend request too and would love to be added. I have a purple ribbon as my profile pic and my name is Kristina. Thank you! The information here has been invaluable to me during this journey.
  • I just sent you a friend request... my name is heather
  • I just sent you a friend request too! My name is Jen.
    TTC #1 since July 2013
    1/7/14 - BFP!  MC 2/15/14
    12/22/14 - BFP!  EDD 8/16/15 TEAM GREEN
    DD Born 7/28/15 - Induced at 37 weeks due to cholestasis
    TTC #2 since 01/17
    7/2/17 - BFP!  MC confirmed 7/31/17
    9/8/17 - BFP!  MC confirmed 9/22/17
    12/4/17 - BFP!  MC at 15W5D on 3/3/18 - D&E 3/6/18
    4/17/18 - BFP!  MC/Chemical on 4/21/18

• Added- I'm Chanel
    CarelessDiva89
  • I sent you a request :)
    Always hold on to hope ❤
    CarelessDiva89
  • @Marissalynn0620 I was waiting for you!! :D In a non creepy way lol
    missmarissa711kjanderickaCarelessDiva89
  • Sent a request !
  • Sent request. My first name is Krissy and my pic is my LO in an outfit w strawberries on it and she's sitting on a boppy lounger. Thx!
  • I just added you!
  • I just sent you a request. Melissa is the name...
  • This group has been a life line as a FTM! Haven't posted too much but would love to join! Will send friend request My name is Ana Fernandez
    AimSwag
  • Sent you a friend request. 1st name Kristen!
  • I just sent you a friend request! Can you add me to the group? I've been MIA on the bump the past week or so and didn't realize this Facebook thing was happening!
    SashaDenn25
  • I just sent a PM to be added. My name is Shayna.
  • MoprathetMoprathet member
    edited September 2015
    Hi! I sent you a friend request. My name is Molly. I haven't been super active on here, but I've loved following the discussions, and look forward to getting to know everyone better.
  • Just sent a friend request! My name is Bree
  • Hi. I just sent you a facebook friend request. My profile picture is from high school because an old friend just died so we all changed our pics. Anyways, my name is Tsivia and I'm not a high school boy.
  • How do I join the FB group?! FB forums are way easier for me to use than the bump! @kelseyrayay
    Need a good read? There's a new blogger in town... www.thepinningmama.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SashaDenn25
  • Sent friend request... Andrea :)
  • Sent you one @kelseyrayay. My name is April
    SashaDenn25
  • I just friend requested you. My name is Kelley :)
  • I sent you a request! My name is Lindsey
    Mom to AJ: 2/16/2012

Elliott Woodson due 8/2/2015!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    SashaDenn25
  • Are you letting anyone request you on Facebook to be added to the group? I was in a mommy group on FB but I removed myself because they never posted anything mommy related. Just always talking about their baby daddy drama! -_- it would be nice to be able to ask for advice and see what other mommies do when I'm unsure of things.
  • diesel115diesel115 member
    edited September 2015
    Just sent a request, @kelseyrayay ! First name is Gabrielle.
  • I just sent a friend request, my name is Rachel. I don't post much on here, but look everyday and would love to join the group. Thanks so much for putting this fb group together!
  • I don't post at all really but I miss everyone's thoughts and questions when I'm up in the MOTN. I sent you a request, by name is Rebecca (pic of baby on profile)
  • Sent you a request
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt175aca.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Sent you a pm.. My name is Caitlin. How do I find you?