August 2015 Moms

Facebook group: (continued) Please read

kelseyrayaykelseyrayay member
edited September 2015 in August 2015 Moms
I should have either sent everyone a friend request or sent a message to some of you. (Facebook wouldn't let me add some of you so I had to send a message so you could add me.) you have to accept my friend request in order to be put in the group. If you didn't get a message or friend request from me let me know. Or you can add me on Facebook. My name is Kelsey Ray. (Go figure) my profile picture is the same picture that I use for the bump. If you have any other questions on how to find me then you can message me! Sorry it took so long and I'm glad we will be able to keep up with each other now! :D

ETA: On the page you will see a pinned post. That post is for everyone to put their user name on it. If your on your phone from fb it will say view pinned post and on the computer it should be the very first post to pop up.  I'm making a spread sheet with everyones real name and their bump name next to it to make things less confusing. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas for the page feel free to let me know and i can add or change anything. Thanks for everyones patience! :)

Re: Facebook group: (continued) Please read