2nd Trimester

Re: It's a.....?

• Congratulations on your little man! :)
  • Yeah, all of your personal information is on that picture.  For your own safety/privacy I would remove it.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats on the lil guy!!!
  • Is this a by-product of so many unsolicited dick pics on facebook that it's now deemed appropriate?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Is this a by-product of so many unsolicited dick pics on facebook that it's now deemed appropriate?

Do you have dick pics on your Facebook feed?? Apparently I run with a very old fashioned crowd lol
    Do you have dick pics on your Facebook feed?? Apparently I run with a very old fashioned crowd lol
    LOL. No but I used to get them in messenger quite a bit. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • queenwogqueenwog member
    edited September 2015
    sarahgn said:

Ew ew ew I want to gag just thinking about that. I don't even want dick pics from my husband let alone anyone I'm friends with on Facebook

That's how a lot of single guys operate nowadays. You'll be having a normal getting to know each other convo and BAM!! dick pic. I admin a facebook group and one of our rules is that if you send unsolicited dick pics, you're removed immediately. That's how big of an issue it is.
    QBF****

You don't even have to be talking to someone to get a dick pic. I've been in a relationship for three years (monogamous and strictly faithful) so I haven't even been on the dating scene in quite some time. Random dudes will occasionally message me pictures of their junk on FB. I'm not friends with these guys. I'm a patient care tech so I bathe people. I see their crotches every day I don't want to come home and see more.
    Seriously, put that thing back where it came from or so help me...

QBF---
    Omg ded.
  • Psssst. OP. Please do as previously suggested and crop your personal info off of that picture. You don't want your real name and area out there for the masses.

I lurk. I snark. I offer sound advice if you're not BSC. You may not like me. I'm okay with it.

• Ew ew ew I want to gag just thinking about that. I don't even want dick pics from my husband let alone anyone I'm friends with on Facebook

That's how a lot of single guys operate nowadays. You'll be having a normal getting to know each other convo and BAM!! dick pic. I admin a facebook group and one of our rules is that if you send unsolicited dick pics, you're removed immediately. That's how big of an issue it is.

I've never been more glad to not be single. My poor child is being brought into this crazy world and I'm terrified lol
  • Gingermom15Gingermom15 member
    edited September 2015

Ew ew ew I want to gag just thinking about that. I don't even want dick pics from my husband let alone anyone I'm friends with on Facebook

I've never been more glad to not be single. My poor child is being brought into this crazy world and I'm terrified lol

QBF***

To think I am going to have to have the talk with my children and tell them unwanted genitalia pictures are frowned upon....
  • sarahgn said:

QBF****

You don't even have to be talking to someone to get a dick pic. I've been in a relationship for three years (monogamous and strictly faithful) so I haven't even been on the dating scene in quite some time. Random dudes will occasionally message me pictures of their junk on FB. I'm not friends with these guys. I'm a patient care tech so I bathe people. I see their crotches every day I don't want to come home and see more.
    Seriously, put that thing back where it came from or so help me...

LOL. Thank you for this laugh today! Some men really have no shame.
  • No need to be so mean..geez
  • I CANNOT believe how mean people are on here, it's incredible! Congratulations on your little baby boy!
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s shift to an unwelcoming tone. Creating threads in direct response to this one will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"