November 2015 Moms
Options

Update/Advice? It's happening guys...

Re: Update/Advice? It's happening guys...

• Options
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Yay! Thanks for the update! Fingers crossed for you and LO.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Continued prayers that all goes well!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the update!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates! Fingers crossed your eager baby can hold her horses for 9 more days!
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• Options
    Hope LO stays put!!
  • Options
    Glad to hear the good updates! Keep them coming.
  • Options
    Great to hear another good update. Fingers crossed for the next 48 hrs
  • Options
    Lots of thoughts and prayers your way, hope little one stays in there as long as it's safe for him to so. Just think sometime in the next 9 days you will get to meet LO!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Keeping you and baby in my thoughts and Prayers!!!
  • Options
    Any updates? ?
  • Options
    Any updates? ? O:-)
  • Options
    Forgot to add: I'll be 34 weeks next Thursday.
  • Options
    Good to hear the infection has cleared! Hopefully your LO will stay put for a while longer.
  • Options
    Hoping your LO hangs in there! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you and LO!
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    Thanks ladies
    Aw good luck @LindseyKConley How many weeks are you? How are you feeling?
  • Options
    I am now 33 + 2, just going stir crazy!
  • Options
    @LindseyKConley do keep me updated. Wishing you all the very best. I'd love to go until next Thursday but I started contracting again tonight so I don't know what baby's got in mind!
    Look after yourself
  • Options
    Keep those legs closed ;)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Squeeze those thighs together!! But really I hope your contractions stop and baby stays put for now. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    How is everything going @AMG901
  • Options
    Anything new?
  • Options
    I'm sorry if this is already been asked, but are you in any way or just uncomfortable from being in the hospital bed?
  • Options
    Wow that's crazy they wana send you home hospitals are def full of germs but aren't you best to stay in one place rest up and not move round lots? I would have thought anyway? Sorry haven't been in your situation thinking of you tho! X
  • Options
    AMG901 said:

Update: Consultant has been to see me, providing baby doesn't come earlier and I don't get an infection, my induction is booked on Monday! I'll be 34 wks 4 days and had both steroid shots so feel really positive.
    Just after a little bit of advice required, I was originally told I'd be staying in hospital until I deliver, however they have said that I can go home. Fortunately I'm one of the lucky few that hasn't got children at home (apart from my dog) and therefore don't feel homesick or sad to be away from home. The consultant said I could be at more risk of picking an infection up from hospital but I'm in my room not a shared ward? Going purely on safety and infections, where am I safest being? I just know wherever is safest for me and baby is where I'm then going to feel most comfortable. Any suggestions, experience, advice?
    Thanking you

I can't believe they've left you, I was always under the impression that once your waters have gone you're on a countdown of 48 hours! Or is that just at the end?! Anyway, either way you've taught me something so thank you. If they're going to induce you in a few days and you're happy there then keep your room! Lol that's a rare thing in the UK ;) but seriously, it may be nice to have a few last days of home comforts if they're happy you're safe at home. Do you live far if you got worried?
  • Options
    Thinking of you good luck! At least you'll get to see your ill one soon!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates! Get as much sleep as you can ;) and good luck for Friday - I'll be thinking of you.
  • Options
    Thanks for updating!!! Friday will be here before you know it. Then you get to finally meet ur LO. How exciting!! Get some sleep these next few days if at all possible. Thinking of you.
  • Options
    Good luck with everything!! Get as much rest as you can before Friday!
    image BabyFruit Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! All the impatience of these LOs! Take it easy over the next few days. If the hospital will let you, have your loved ones bring you some real food!

• Options
    Looking forward to your baby annoucmenent :) good luck! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    As unfortunate as the situation is, I'm glad that there is someone else experiencing something similar with me!! Hope these next few days go fast for the both of us!