August 2015 Moms

Sentences your husbands/boyfriends say that piss you off!

2»

Re: Sentences your husbands/boyfriends say that piss you off!

• Loading the player...
  • ^^ totally. My appointment is Monday and am in no way shape or form ready.
  • pabeybaby said:

"You didn't get this/that done?" Um no, I've had my hands full all day.

Also the wanting sex or anything related to sex things... Leave me alone!! Don't touch me!! No, my boobs DONT miss you. Fuck off. Gah!

I got cleared for sex today...poor H looked at me and said I know you have no interest at all, you dont have to tell me. Lol poor guy!
    Ugh I wish. My appointment is Wednesday and I'm pretty sure DH is counting down the minutes. What do you want to bet it will be the one night this week that he gets off work on time? LOL
  • ^^ totally. My appointment is Monday and am in no way shape or form ready.

I felt bad the way he looked so sad. Think I have to have a heart to heart and let him know its the breastfeeding and that I still find him completely attractive bc I know if things were switched I would be having some self esteem issues over it and would need the reassurance. Idk if he does or not, but I think it would still be nice for him to hear.
  • talisha1992talisha1992 member
    edited September 2015
    I love my boyfriend just not his one liners!
  • Jenni329 said:

I told him he will need neck support if he ever tells me how to hold the baby I spend most of the day holding again

LOL...This sent me into a spasm of overtired, maniacal laughter...
  • pabeybaby said:

"You didn't get this/that done?" Um no, I've had my hands full all day.

Also the wanting sex or anything related to sex things... Leave me alone!! Don't touch me!! No, my boobs DONT miss you. Fuck off. Gah!

^^^all of this!
  • Recently: -husband imitating a toddler- "mommy.... Mommy.... Mommy... Mommy..."

Really? :-w
  • I would also like to add when Dh goes out to do yard work and says "you know where to find me if you need me". All find and good until 10 min later I look over and see his phone sitting on the couch. So, if I need you, and can't get up to go find you I'm screwd. Thanks.
  • "I'm so tired" I get it. I remember what it's like to work 40 hours a week too. But now I work 168 hours a week. I'm literally never off the clock, gotta be ready to go whenever. His response? "But you can sleep when she sleeps during the day". Oh right, so then when do I pump or clean my pump parts? Or eat? Or shower? Or do some laundry? Or clean the spit up off of absolutely everything? Or make dinner and grocery shop? I do nap when I can, but sorry honey, 30 mins isn't making up for the 5 total highly segmented hours I get at night.

He says he wants to help and that he can do the laundry and cook. Ok so do it??! Why is it men say they'll do things but really mean when it suits them, aka maybe not for another several days? Ugh. He has the best intentions and he really is a great father, but there are just some things he won't understand.
  • I got one, I got one!
    I am not the cook in the family, but I also can not wait til 8pm for DH to come home and cook, so I've been trying.
    Couple good nights, couple not great.
    Last night, awesome dinner DH actually liked it (snuck seconds!). Crockpot lemon and garlic roasted chicken and fingerling potatoes with green beans and asparagus.
    But instead of a 'you're amazing with LO and thank you for cooking dinner' I got:

'This knife needs to be cleaned right away after you use it.'

Really?!?!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• My hubby won't stop taking off DD's socks or mittens. Her feet are cold and she's still clawing at herself at times! Leave them on!
  • Ever since LO was born 6 weeks ago, it's like DH lost his hearing. I seriously have to repeat myself a thousand times a day, which instantly pisses me off.

He's also a fan of telling me to sleep when she sleeps but like @beep6610 said, when the eff am I supposed to get things done? It's not magic that you come home to a clean house, clean underwear, a bathed wife, and a hot dinner every night dummy. That shit takes work and lots of coffee. Of course, when I explain this to him he says that I don't have to do all of that because he can help with household things. But him doing anything around here requires me asking him to do it. I don't want to police him or feel like I'm nagging in order to have my home clean and organized. When I point out that he sees the dog hair all over the floor but never pulls out the vacuum, his reply is "I guess I don't notice it." Well that's my point exactly, isn't it?

He's been falling down on the job as far as feedings are concerned as well. Our arrangement was he'd take midnight-6am and I'd do everything else. Problem is, he's been sleeping right through her fussing. Last night I got up with her at 3, 6, and again at 9 this morning. He tried to argue with me that she slept from after her midnight feeding until 6something. Just because you didn't hear it doesn't mean it didn't happen!

• My husband asked if I could turn the light off in our bathroom at night it wakes him up. I said no I need it for feeding and diaper changing at night.

Really, then he says you can sleep all day, this milking maid doesn't have time to sleep when Levi sleeps.

He thinks I can blink and everything is done.

I hate it..
    He googles everything and tells me what I am doing wrong.

Also cleaning he complains and wants to give me chores. I will get to it when I'm not feeding our baby.
    Ughhhh
  • heath3er said:

He googles everything and tells me what I am doing wrong.

Also cleaning he complains and wants to give me chores. I will get to it when I'm not feeding our baby.
    Ughhhh

[-X
  • This makes me feel better, I really thought I was alone!!!
  • 3am right now and my DH promised to have him tonight he went to his friend house at 6 pm to watch a game he returned at midnight (even tho he said he would be back at 9)drunk as a skunk and has passed out on the sofa I want to scream at him but he's too unconscious to notice. It pisses me off he promised to have him I pumped milk such a waste of my time and when he does this and I complain he then act like I don't like my son just because I want one decent nights sleep!!! Selfish selfish selfish! Rant over!
  • "If she's crying, feed her!!!" "Youre the woman. You take care of it." " I can't change her diaper. I don't want to see my little girl's parts." WHAT?!? Lol I've come to the understanding that he works his a**off so I don't bug him in the middle of the night. I've already called him a chauvinistic pig for saying the middle statement. The last statement I totally get, but c'mon.... She's a baby!!! Cleaning her lady parts after she's pooped is OKAY!!! And he wonders why I'm afraid to go to work. Lol I love and trust my husband, so this is by no means me downplaying him. I know he'd be awesome if left alone with her. He just hasn't had the chance. And he's a father of 4 now! 2 boys(1 passed away at 10 days)and 2 girls for him. I now have a boy and girl.
  • sjra1028 said:

" I can't change her diaper. I don't want to see my little girl's parts."

You have got to be kidding me. I wouldn't stand for that for even a second. Grow up, man. [-X
  • alt0806alt0806 member
    edited October 2015
    After I hear DS have some blow out poops in the middle of the night on a Friday or Saturday night and I ask DH to change him - "Does he need to be changed right now?"

"How do you know he's getting enough to eat. The 30th percentile for weight is pretty low. Shouldn't you give him formula?"

"Why are you going to breastfeed him for 6 months? I didn't realize breastfeeding was going to be so hard!"
  • Literally every time she is crying in his arms he says, "mommy what's wrong?" I'm like WTF I don't know??? I never know! You just have to try things until she stops!

Also he always complains about her screaming in the middle of the night but he's only gotten up with her maybe ONE TIME.

my personal favorite....the other night he came home to a clean house and a hot dinner and this guy feels the need to tell me I look like A GRANDMA! Seriously? As if I'm not already having miserable period cramps while fulfilling daily housekeeping and mom duties @-)
  • Sigh...nodding my head to every post...