Trouble TTC
Options

TTTC Checkin - 09/14/2015

Happy Monday all!  Welcome to the new members on the board, congratulations to any new successes and hugs to anyone who needs one today.   What's going on this week?

Congratulations to the following BFPs!

stac12679: dx: Bilateral tubal blockage  treatment: mini IVF
tripplek1988: dx: PCOS  treatment: Clomid
KidShrink: dx:Immature follies, thin lining   treatment: Femara/Ovidrel/Prometrieum
krbjoy: dx: unexplained, low AMH, fibroids  treatment:Lupron, Follistim, Menopur + trigger

PAGING:

@GoldenKeys: dx:unexplained  treatment: currently benched, getting healthy
@kittycap  dx: PCOS  treatment: Clomid
@kristylang dx:Low counts/quality  treatment: Clomid+IUI
@jurba25 dx:PCOS/hypothyroidism  treatment: Clomid
@starlitfae dx:Unexplained, thyroid  treatment: Synthroid, femara, trigger+IUI
@chaconvanessa: dx:testing phase  treatment: Charting
@mandasand: dx: low AMH  treatment:IVF
@jnissa: dx: DOR   treatment: IVF
@AnnieBananie90:  dx: PCOS   treatment: Clomid + TI
@Boogaloou: dx: PCOS +MFI  treatment:metformin, femara, Purgon + IUI
@27alex: dx: unknown  treatment: waiting to test
@SmileyMcGee
@tiffk10: dx PCOS  treatment: Femara +TI
@J_k4ever05  dx: PCOS + MFI (morph)   treatment: benched/getting healthy
@nickis32: dx: Endo + MFI (morph)
@dmsmth
@lifeislove87 dx:autoimmune challenges
@Alyeena dx: PCOS + MFI  treatment: modified IVF + ISCI
@BlissfulWifey: dx: Anovulatory: Progesterone + trigger
@SandyBrook: dx: irregular bleeding  treatment: testing phase
@Aera11: dx:mild PCOS treatment: Clomid
@AndieB83: dx:unexplained  treatment: Clomid/IUI
@Cupcakegal930: dx: MFI: count and motility  treatment: IVF+ISCI
@graphicgranite: dx: Possible PCOS treatment: Clomid + testing
@eekers: Unexplained treatment:Femara, Ovidrel, Prometrium
@amazeballz: DX: pcos treatment: TBD
@mmkipper: dx: MFI/motility treatment: Clomid + IUI
@ACleanLife24: dx: PCOS, MCTD and IBS:  treatment: testing phase
@Mando15: dx: PCOS  treatment: Clomid + IUI
@Inge Molon: dx: PCOS  treatment: Letrozole + Ovidrel
@AshleySchulte87: dx: PCOS, Premature ovarian failure   treatment:Clomid
@clt2pwm11: dx:anovulatory PCOS  treatment: Provera + Clomid
@linne23 dx: PCOS  treatment: Clomid + trigger
@CopperLane dx: PCOS  treatment: possible Clomid
@mylienc: dx:low follicle count  treatment: Clomid + Novarel
@ceclarlinetlo: testing with RE
@babyexpress: dx: unexplained  treatment: Clomid + IUI
@GoatSnakeMouse: dx: MFI  treatment:waiting for RE
@AdorkablePixie: dx: Hpyothalmic amenorrhea   treatment: Menopur, Ovidrel, IUI
@Osteoblastic: dx:Irregular cycles, unofficial pCOS  treatment: Getting healthy
@riveridgional: dx: Unexplained, hypothyroidism, suspected ovulatory dysfunction  treatment: injectibles
@smfeuro:  dx: Unexplained and RPL  treatment: Clomid + Ovidrel
@Drove2u: dx:unexplained  treatment: IUI
@LauraNick2010: dx:unexplained  treatment: Provera + Clomid
@yellingbanana: dx: PCOS  treatment: Letrozole, metformin, trigger, TI
@twomommiestobe: dx: anovulatory treatment: testing + getting healthy
@turtle148: dx: LPD  treatment: Clomid + progesterone
@kaitlink33: dx: PCOS  treatment: Clomid + provera
@kmetcalfe77: dx: PCOS treatment: Letrozole and Ovidrel + IUI
@gardeniagirlknits: dx: hypothyroidism & thyroid cancer  dx: synthroid, thyroidectomy
@roosh1982: dx: Unexplained infertility  treatment: Femara, estrace + trigger
@rachlee2010: dx: DOR treatment: IUI
@AL_TwinCities: dx: Unknown  treatment: continued temping for now
@jclaire2: dx: Unexplained Infertility & hypothyroid  treatment:  Letrozole, trigger shot, IUI and progesterone

NEWCOMERS:

To be added to the Weekly Checkin, please answer the following:

1.  How long have you been TTC?

2.  What is your diagnosis?

3.  What is your current treatment plan?

Question of the Week:  What is your favorite snack?

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

Re: TTTC Checkin - 09/14/2015

• Options
    Hey all...

Since we've been on such a long break, we have to re-do a lot of our testing.   DH goes in for an SA, and I'll be getting some bloodwork  this week.  I'm also waiting for the results of  my first mammogram, which is required by my new insurance before they will authorize IVF.

Also thanks for all of the advice about my scary acid reflux attack... I'm feeling much better now and the meds will not delay my infertility treatments, which is a huge relief.

QOTW: My favorite snack is Sabra hummus paired with Rosemary & herb triscuits.  Pure deliciousness.

• Options
    Hi everyone! 
    Sorry I've been absent. Super busy at work lately! DH and I have taken a financial break from fertility treatments so no Clomid or Ovidrel shots this month just all natural. I started temping/charting with Fertility Friend and so far I love it although it is kind of confusing. I have a cold right now and I think it is messing with my temperatures and possibility of getting cross-hairs. So yeah... I just like having some kind of plan in motion really. I don't know what to think anymore. Charting is helping me keep some kind of control over what is going on with my body but its a double edged sword because even if I do get pregnant this month there's no guarentee that it was a mature enough egg to sustain a full-term pregnancy. And I don't know that I could go through another miscarriage. If there was some kind of gaurentee that would be awesome like something saying for sure that we will eventually have a full-term rainbow baby. But to keep going positive into the unknown sucks so bad. 
    Thats my update for now. 

Oh and the question of the week: Um, it depends on my mood sometimes I just want an Oatmeal Creme Pie from the gas station and others a good bag of chips is in store. I bounce from savory to sweet snacks. 

Me: 30
    Hubs: 31
    Married: 05/04/2013
    BFP#1: Natural Loss; 8/12/14
    BFP#2: D&C 3/7/15

Chart Stalk:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @smfeuro Welcome back....  we've been on a financial break also so I can relate.   Don't worry about the cold for now, I think that you can put on note somewhere in FF about it though, which helps with future FF predictions.

• Options
    Wednesday will be a big day for me. I'll get all my blood work back and will get to talk to the dr about plans for dealing with my newly diagnosed uterine septum.

@GoldenKeys any word on the house?

Favorite snack - that's tough. For junk food we'll go with crispy m&ms. For healthy we'll go with grapes.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    @goldenkeys good luck with all of your re-testing!  I'm sure everything will work out in your favor! When do you think you will be cycling? 

@ceclarlinetlo good luck on Wednesday!  

We are still in a waiting period.. At this point since we aren't seeing the RE again until October 3rd, we will most likely have to wait until my October cycle to start up again with IVF.  We are still waiting for the results of some tests on my DH, after they come back we can talk about doing a procedure on him to extract the fresh sperm since only 1% are moving.  So that's where we stand, the never ending waiting game....

QOTW- Cheese doodles.. my major weakness.  I never buy a bag for the house because I know I can eat the entire bag!!!! 
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• Options
    On TWW, but not expecting much since I O'd early and missed my trigger opportunity.

Hang in there ladies! :)

Snack.... Brown Cow yogurt. Yum.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    edited September 2015

@GoldenKeys YES!!! I LOVE hummus! :D Good luck with the re-testing!

@smfeuro I hope the temping helps. I love temping!

QOTW - My favorite snack is Sabra hummus (the garlic kind!) with pretzels (the square ones that look like connect-four boards lol). I also really love chocolate and cupcakes but am trying hard to avoid them!

As far as updates, not much to report. I have my beta tomorrow morning at 7:00am. I am very nervous about it. I keep telling myself there's not a high chance it worked and it's my first try so it probably didn't work. I know I'll still be super upset if my nurse calls and says it is negative. :/ I've also been having super crazy dreams since last Tuesday, has anyone else had that as a side effect of progesterone?

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Options
    GoldenKeysGoldenKeys admin
    edited September 2015
    ceclarlinetlo   Good luck with your meeting about the septum!   I've known a few people who have had them removed with surgery and I believe that all of them ended up with BFP's  after recovery and treatment.    We are still biting our nails on the house!  The realtor called me on Friday saying that things weren't looking good at all between the buyer and seller and that she recommended that the seller sign a Release from Contract.    But she also told me that she would know for sure later that day and that she would call me back and she hasn't yet. :((    DH and I are really emotionally invested now so I'll pretty much be devastated if they work things out.

@Cupcakegal930 If all goes well, I will start BCP in October and start stimming in November.   And cheese doodles (the tight ones by Cheetos) are like crack cocaine for me, so I don't buy them either. :-)

• Options

Hi everyone:

The new cycle began on Thursday.  So, today I am CD 5.  Went to RE on Friday for the baseline check and decided we will do Bravelle shots this cycle --which I began on Saturday night.  I go back on Wednesday to see how I am responding.  This is my first cycle of injectibles so I have been dealing with the anxiety over preparing the medicine and giving myself the shots. Once I am ready, I will be having my 4th IUI.  Hopefully, four times is the charm!

My favorite snack ever is Herr's Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips.  They are seriously addictive.

Best of luck ladies!!!

• TTC #1 since August 2014
      • currently on 5th medicated IUI cycle
  • Options
    @kmetcalfe77 I think the injects work way better than the oral medication, and you will probably get more mature eggs (which, to me, means a higher chance). So FX this is the cycle for you!! :) Giving yourself the injections will get easier, it did for me. :)

• Options
    bookworm40bookworm40 member
    edited September 2015

@goldenkeys Looks like we will by on the same schedule!! Lots to talk about in November!

Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• Options
    Hi Everyone,

my update is I am on CD3 of a new cycle.  I start femara tonight and am taking 7.5 mg for 5 days and then I will be doing Gonal-F injections starting on CD5 and then CD7 and going in for a check on CD9.  This is my 3rd IUI and the same protocol as my first cycle.  Last month we did lower dose Femara and menopur.  If this cycle doesn't work we will move on to all injectables which we thought about doing this month but the dr thinks our results/number of mature follicles will be pretty similar either way and it's much cheaper this way.  We figure 3 strikes and your out so we will do three combo cycles before moving on to something else.  I would like to possibly jump to IVF and just try it but my DH isn't ready to do that.

As for my favorite snack that is tough..i go in spurts.  Right now I love double stuff oreos or kettle cooked chips.  For a healthier snack I love string cheese
  • Options
    riveridgionalriveridgional member
    edited September 2015
    I am almost halfway through my 2WW (I think). I usually feel O pain but didn't feel what I normally do. I'm hoping I O'd in my sleep Monday night and that's why. I had intense cramping on Thursday, but it didn't feel like typical O pain and I think would be too late for O after trigger (106 hrs later!). We were doing TI, so all bases should be covered anyway. I'm feeling positive, but maybe not as much as last week. Work has been crazy stressful since midway through last week, and now I'm stressing that I'm stressing, which obviously isn't a good thing. I keep telling myself to relax, smelling lavender and taking deep breaths. Hopefully that will help things. I sometimes feel like stress from work is preventing me from being pregnant, and I hate it! Ugh...venting session over and now I feel better!

@adorkablepixie I'm looking forward to hearing your results! Your chance of success with IUI won't change with your 2nd or 3rd, so I have faith 1st time's a charm for you!

@GoldenKey Good luck with your additional testing and the house!! Sending good vibes your way!

To everyone else, best of luck with everything! Let's go get our BFP's!!!

Edited to add QOTW: Take 5 bars!! It is the perfect candy bar!
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14
    Unexplained with (controlled) hypothyroidism and suspected ovulatory dysfunction (but, I do ovulate on my own)
    Clomid 50 mg 3/15 (unmonitored) - BFN
    Clomid 50 mg + metformin 4/15 (unmonitored) - BFN 
    First RE appt. 5/15; Natural cycle 5/15 monitored with 2 mature follicles and Pregnyl Trigger (full dose) + prometrium - BFN
    6/15 HSG - clear tubes & normal uterus; great PCT test results
    TI - 100 mg Clomid + prometrium (AM & PM) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 6-7/15 (monitored) --> no additional response and thinned lining - BFN
    TI - Injectables (follistim + Gonal-F, Ganirelix, & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 9/15 --> 3-7 mature follicles (3 definites and 4+ that could have matured due to trigger) @ O -->BFN + 5 large cysts
    BC for 2 weeks due to cysts
    TI - Injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & full dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 10/15 --> 1 mature follicle --> BFN 
    TI - Last attempt at injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + crinone (AM only) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 11/15 --> 3-4 mature follicles --> BFP!! 11/27/15 @ 13dpo (shockingly, actually waited until then to test)

Beta #1 @ 16dpo (11/30/15) = 1,075
    Beta #2 @ 19dpo (12/3/15) = 3,150
    One baby: Saw heartbeat @ 5w5d (114 bpm; baby measuring 2.3mm)

"Great Things are Happening"
  • Options
    I'm on day 4 of 10 with estradiol. Follow it up with 5 days provera. Once af arrives it's back to clomid on cd 3 - 7. So basically September is toast and just waiting for October. The last semester of nursing school is no help because I'm over it and simply want to graduate. One more thing ~ if I have to see one more pregnant 15 year old in going to pull out all of my hair! Everywhere I go I see babies or bellies.

Favorite snack is brownie brittle! I never buy it because I would eat it all before I got home from the store. However, dh does get me a small bag every once and a while. He leaves it in his lunch box so I find it as a surprise.
  • Options
    tiffany929tiffany929 member
    edited September 2015
    Hey everyone - I'm new to this discussion...
    1. TTC: 11 months
    2. Diagnosis: Endometriosis
    3. Current treatment plan: After having lap done in June, I am getting lupron injections Sept, Oct, & Nov. Then I will be able to ttc for 3 months. If I don't get pregnant in that time frame, then I may have another surgery.
    I got my first lupron injection on 9/1. Symptoms so far: mild lower back pain, 1 day of debilitating cramps and vomiting.

Favortie snack: banana & pb sandwich
  • Options
    Hello!

TWW - currently DPO6 and feeling hopeful - I feel for the first time I actually "felt" myself ovulate (confirmed with OPK) so anxiously awaiting next week for testing.  Also doing more research on sperm morphology.  When DH got tested - great #'s and great mobility - but border line morphology - improved with wash up. Anyone else dealing with that?

@tiffany929 - Welcome!

QOTW: banana and peanut butter
    DX: PCOS (no cysts)

History:

Cycle 1 Clomid (50mg):  Monitored with 17mm follicle ovulated on my own - BFN
    Cylcle 2 Clomid (50mg): July - August 20 -  Monitored with 22mm follicle - HCG Trigger shot - AF arrived DPO 24
    Cycle 3 Clomid (100mg): Monitored with 26mm - no trigger - AF arrived DPO 13
  • Options
    clt2pwm11clt2pwm11 member
    edited September 2015
    Starting my second round. Lets hear it for Provera!
    DX PCOS + mild male factor
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Current Treatment: Metformin, Provera, Letrozole, Trigger, IUI
    Past Treatment: Clomid + Metformin x 3 BFN
    Letrozole 5 mg + Trigger shot + IUI = BFP!
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Options
    Hey everyone, currently on TWW since I am on day 6 of provera so it should be within the next week. Although, I am super nauseous lately (I think due to the provera) so I am just counting down the next few days til I can stop taking it!! starting my first clomid cycle this time so Fx this works for us! Favorite snack: not sure I like lots of things, not sure I could pin it down to just one. 
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Options
    I had a low beta of 5.9 and just waiting for AF still. Four days late right now.
  • Options
    Hi Everyone.

After my first attempt with IUI with 4 mature follies, AF decided to appear 2 days early this afternoon.  I am not too surprised as my BBT dropped yesterday way below my baseline.  I had yesterday and today to process the BFN I would have encountered had I POAS.  I am disappointed that didn't happen...again... but today I started a new cycle and I'm ready to try again with a positive attitude and hope, maybe this cycle will be it.

I immediately called the RE my OB wants me to start seeing.  I found I couldn't get in till Oct 14th for a consultation, missing a whole cycle!  Every cycle is an opportunity, so naturally I became anxious right away.  Luckily I asked the right question "can I do another round of Clomid/HCG/IUI while I wait for my consultation?" YES! a flood of relief washed over me.  

I then called my OB to request my medication and for them to call me to go over this next cycle.  My CD13 falls on Saturday and naturally my OB is closed so i have no shot at doing HCG or the IUI unless I go in early.  I am hoping they say CD11 will work since I had awesome numbers on CD11 this past cycle.

This TWW was one of the hardest for me, probably because my DH was so excited and just as positive as I was that this was it.  I had found a thought that helped me get through it. ~Your ovulation day has come and gone, you either conceived or didn't.  At this point you cannot make yourself magically pregnant, worry and stress will only assist in that BFN.~ We all know this to be true, but something this cycle really hit that thought home for me.  

I'm keeping my FX for all of you this week.

QOTW: I'm ashamed to say as of late it's been snickers..... ugh!  usually though it's any type of fruit... let's go with fruit ;)

Married 3 years TTC 15+months
    OB dx: Low follicle count
    OB treatment: Clomid 100mg + Novarel 10,000 units + IUI

Proud mommy of 2 furbabies Julius (beautiful domestic short-hair) and Brutus (the boxer)

~Make yourself necessary to somebody.  Do not make life hard to any.~
  • Options
    @rachlee2010 I hope this next cycle works for you. I am keeping my fx for you! I'd the mic of drugs doesn't help I bet the injects on their own will, but I hope this is your cycle. Third time is supposed to be a charm!

@riveridgional When will you test? Yes, try to relax, stressing is never good. I know, easier said than done! Thank you for the encouragement, it would be so great if I do get a BFP!

@tiffany929 I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches! I take them to work for lunch almost every day. :)

@Drove2u I am so sorry. I hope AF comes soon so you can start your next round of treatment!

• Options
    @adorkablepixie I'm going to try to hold out to test until Sunday morning. That way, if it's positive I can go in first thing Monday morning for a confirmation beta. If it's negative, I'll have a day to cry it out and prepare myself for a negatice before another work day. My RE wants me to call with the HPT results on Tuesday since that's "the last possible" day for O. I took a test yesterday when I knew it was impossible for a true positive just to see if the trigger was out. I got the faintest of faint lines, so it'll definitely be gone by the next time I test.

DH and I are really thinking it'll be multiples if this round works. I just wish my RE was open the morning of the trigger so I'd know how many mature follicles I had. Based on the prior morning, it could have been anywhere from 3 to 11. I know, that's a massive range, but I had 7 on my left ovary at 16.5 and 1 on my right at 16 in addition to 3- 17.5 on left and 1-17 on right. In one day at 25iu, the 7 on the right grew 3mm to 17.5. He bumped my dose to 50iu night before trigger. It's a bit overwhelming, but that's part of why I'm feeling so positive.
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14
    Unexplained with (controlled) hypothyroidism and suspected ovulatory dysfunction (but, I do ovulate on my own)
    First RE appt. 5/15; Natural cycle 5/15 monitored with 2 mature follicles and Pregnyl Trigger (full dose) + prometrium - BFN
    TI - 100 mg Clomid + prometrium (AM & PM) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 6-7/15 (monitored) --> no additional response and thinned lining - BFN
    TI - Injectables (follistim + Gonal-F, Ganirelix, & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 9/15 --> 3-7 mature follicles (3 definites and 4+ that could have matured due to trigger) @ O -->BFN + 5 large cysts
    TI - Injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & full dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 10/15 --> 1 mature follicle --> BFN 
    TI - Last attempt at injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + crinone (AM only) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 11/15 --> 3-4 mature follicles --> BFP!! 11/27/15 @ 13dpo (shockingly, actually waited until then to test)

• Options
    @riveridgional fx that this is it!!!

I am on CD5 and started my 2nd round clomid with it increased to 100mg. I go next Monday to monitor the progress so fx there is good news. DH and I are looking forward to vacation in a couple weeks so that will hopefully relieve stress to make this cycle it.

QOTW: Favorite snack... at work it's plain peanuts at home it's whatever is sweet. I may have baked a batch of brownies tonight that DH and I have dug into like crazy already.
  • Options
    Made our first consultation appointment for early December to start the infertility testing process. This gives us a few more cycles (including this one) hoping for a BFP before then. After 16 months TTC I'm kind of looking forward to finding out if there is an explanation for the lack of success, even if it does mean a longer journey. Not knowing what's going on is really frustrating. I'm sorry we are all here, but am looking forward to getting to know you all!

QOTW: fresh berries, especially raspberries. Yum!
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Options

@riveridgional Wow! That's a lot of follicles! My RE would have canceled my cycle if I had that many. I think the eggs are mature and can release once they are past 16mm, so your trigger probably made them mature until at least 18mm. You probably had a lot of good eggs!! I am keeping my fx you get your BFP this time!

@LauraNick2010 Mmmm brownies. Now I want a brownie and it's not even 8:00am! lol

@AL_TwinCities GL with everything. Once you find out what's wrong, it makes things easier. That's how I feel anyway, because now the doctor knows what to do to help me. There is no way I am getting pregnant on my own because I don't even ovulate on my own.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    @adorkablepixie I know! It's a bit strange to me he didn't even mention risk of multiples or any caution moving forward. He mentioned the risk when he first recommended injectables (in the middle of my last treated cycle) as the next step. He is thinking that my timing is off with ovulation and that I'm either not releasing mature eggs despite the follicle size or they are over-mature by the release date. I'm just having faith he knows something I don't. I've mentioned repeatedly that I don't want to be the next TLC special! Though, my ultrasound tech's response was, "Well, they have to be looking for someone now. They have a few time spots open!"
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14

• Options
    @riveridgional lol That is funny. If I see a new show pop up I know who it is! Haha

• Options

@mylienc - thank you for that!!
    DX: PCOS (no cysts)

History:

Cycle 1 Clomid (50mg):  Monitored with 17mm follicle ovulated on my own - BFN
    Cylcle 2 Clomid (50mg): July - August 20 -  Monitored with 22mm follicle - HCG Trigger shot - AF arrived DPO 24
    Cycle 3 Clomid (100mg): Monitored with 26mm - no trigger - AF arrived DPO 13
  • Options
    1.  How long have you been TTC? 18 months
    2.  What is your diagnosis? MFI (count and morphology)
    3.  What is your current treatment plan? Clomid + Ovidrel with IUI, took last clomid pill yesterday and have midcycle ultrasound scheduled for Friday

Question of the Week:  What is your favorite snack? Pickles.
    Me: 28 - no known issues DH: 32 - MFI - low count and low morphology TTC since 3/2014 IUI #1 cycle started
  • Options
    riveridgional  Did your doc tell you what your E2 was during your last ultrasound?  Each mature follie emits around 150-200.   I have been canceled before because my E2 was sky high with lots of follies.  They only allow 3 mature follies if you're under the age of 35 at my clinic, four if you're 35-39 and 6 mature if you're over 40.    It's not the size as much as it's the E2 that tells you if it's mature or not.   I have fingers crossed for you for perfect results!

• Options
    edited September 2015
    @GoldenKeys No, he did not tell me, but now I really wish I knew! I have to think there is something in my bloodwork, history etc that with his experience let's him know it was okay for me to proceed. He monitored me everyday from day 4 of stims to day 7. I triggered the 8th day after beginning stims (CD11). He has a very good success rate and reputation, so I have faith I'm receiving appropriate treatment. I'm hoping for perfect results too! Thanks!
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14

• Options
    @riveridgional I'd always ask my nurse what my E2 was if she didn't tell me but she usually always told me. I'm sure you could always call and ask if you're really curious!

• Options
    @AdorkablePixie

Congratulations!!!! Amazing news!!!
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• Options
    @Adorkablepixie If I have to do it again, I will definitely ask! Congrats again on your BFP!
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14

• Options

*BFP mentioned*

Good morning ladies! My nurse called me yesterday around 1:30pm. BFP!!!! :D My HCG was at 400 and she said they are happy with anything over 100. I go back in tomorrow morning to check my levels again. I am so excited!

I went out to Wal Mart and bought two onsies, one says "Help! I'm crawling and I can't get up" and the other says, "My old man's tattoos are better than yours." I put them in a gift bag with the positive pregnancy test (which I took immediately after I got the call and it turned positive RIGHT AWAY) attached and gave it to DH. The smile he got on his face was priceless... "You're pregnant...?!" I got it on video on my phone. :) Now I just pray for a sticky bean and a happy and health 9 months.

Congratulations!!!  This is fabulous news and that's a really strong beta!   <:-P

• Options
    1.  How long have you been TTC?

About a year and a half now.

2.  What is your diagnosis?

irregular periods due to stage 3 endometrosis and PCOS

3.  What is your current treatment plan?

Just had blood work done to check progesterone levels, levels show i must have ovulated. Waiting 2 weeks for a cycle and if no clycle RE will give me provera and then instructed me to take clomid as well.
    Married for 3 years
    Me: 28 DH: 33
    Together for a total of 6 years
    Fur mommy to two rescue dogs
    DX: PCOS and Insulin Resistance

History:
    Irregular Cycles
    2010: Laproscopy with Hystroscopy ablation. Tubes were clear.
    1/5/2016 : DH sperm analysis is excellent.
    February: Switched to a new RE
    Two failed clomid rounds
    March 2016: New HSG and found tubes are open
    April 2016: Round one Letrozole 2.5 mg. Ultrasounds day 13 &16. No follicle grouth
    May 2016: Had to take a month off
    June 9th 2016: Started Letrozole again but at 5mg
    July 5th: bfp beta 31
    July 7th: Beta 97
    July 9th: Beta 231
    July 11th: Beta 500
    July 13: Beta 1400
    Beautiful son born 3/16/17 @ 1:38pm

• Options
    @mackenzie07 Welcome. I hope you don't have to be here very long!

• Options
    ceclarlinetloceclarlinetlo member
    edited September 2015
    I had my appointment today and it was a mixed bag.

My OB officially confirmed the septate uterus diagnosis
    My thyroid is fine
    Clotting disorders are not likely
    The surprise for me is that my AMH is high and that combined with my history of irregular periods and multiple days of positive OPK tests she suspects that I may have PCOS so she ordered tests to check my testosterone and DHEA-S.

I've been referred to an RE. After some ugly crying I've just finished filling out my paper work online to get an appointment set up with an office an hour away from where I live. I feel very overwhelmed.

Edited b/c cell phone auto correct
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———