Timing:

Testing Plans:

Rants/Raves/CS:

GTKY: What do you do to relax?

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Options
    sorarosesorarose member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 2/1 (Although July-September...)

CD/DPO: 44/12

Timing: ED

Testing Plans: BFNs all around

Rants/Raves/CS: **CHILD MENTIONED ** Had to temp at 5:30am because DS wet himself. Temp dropped by .4, but who the hell knows what that means since it was at least an hour before I normally temp and pretty sure I didn't sleep well before it. It's still above CL, although really just waiting for AF at this point. My ILs are staying with us, and I didn't go straight to DS because of temping and DH was a sloth, so MIL went to him. She decides it would be a good idea to take him downstairs with no regard for the time (he usually gets up no earlier than 6:30). But worse than that, he's soaked through his PJs and she doesn't bother to change his diaper or clothes. REALLY? So not only do you not try to get him back down, but you thought it would be a good idea to keep him cold and wet???? SMH. End rant.

GTKY: What do you do to relax? I usually go to the bookstore and breathe in all the books. I seriously need that right now. With a Starbucks preferably.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: -2, -4

Testing Plans: bfn today.

Rants/Raves/CS: meh.

I leave DS with DH and sit in a comfy chair at Starbucks and read books I've already read before. Usually Harry Potter.
    image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3 temping

CD/DPO: 26/6

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Testing Plans: Waiting until at least 10 DPO. 

Rants/Raves/CS: My allergies are still bugging me. I keep waking up with itchy eyes and a stuffed up nose and throat yuck. No normal post O symptoms for me though, which is nice, because I'll do without the sore boobs and cramps for as long as I can. 

I love to take my dog for a hike in the woods or get a cold drink and sit by the waterfront. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing Plans: Aiming for 17 DPO (the 18th) if AF doesn't show.

Rants/Raves/CS: It's already Tuesday, yay for a short week! 

GTKY: What do you do to relax? I love to have alone time, but don't get it often. DH leaves for work after me and is home before me, so alone time is gold. I usually decompress on my 30 min drive home from work. My favorite thing I do to relax is reading a good book with a cup of hot coffee or tea. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 34/10

Timing: -4

Testing Plans: none

Rants/Raves/CS: Driving home today so I'll be stuck in the car for 10hrs. I'm glad DH is driving so I can try and slog through Anna Karenina. I'm halfway through and still waiting for it to get interesting.

GTKY: What do you do to relax? I read or watch trashy tv. I'm very excited to have a new episode of Teen Mom 2 waiting on the DVR for when we get home.
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ** BFP mentioned- not mine :( **
    Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO: 39/4

Timing: -5, -2, +1

Testing Plans: next tuesday

Rants/Raves/CS: holy hormonal breakdown yesterday. So stupid. I was upset it was Labor Day and I was by myself half the day because H went golfing and took literally double the time I had planned for him to be gone. AND my BFF from school -but have had a falling out - announced her BFP yesterday due in January and its a girl . Meaning she got KTFU in March when her then boyfriend came to visit her for a week. 

GTKY: What do you do to relax? Shopping. Typing this makes me stressed and I need to go shopping ;)
  • Options
    Fx @penelope4612!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: All the days!  -4, -3, -2, -1, O, +1

Testing Plans: This week!

Rants/Raves/CS:  My chart is pretty: LINK TO CHART  FF moved my CH to the day I thought it should be, so now it's just the waiting game.  Last cycle I started to see spotting when checking my CP around this time, so we'll see what happens.

GTKY: What do you do to relax?  Read, read, read.  Dig around in the garden (playing in the dirt always makes me feel calm), easy PiYo, take a walk, cook, clean something.
  • Options
    @penelope4612 FX for you keep us updated!!!

Month/Cycle: 21 / 21

CD/DPO: 23 / 11

Timing: -3 -1 +1

Testing Plans: Tested yesterday, bfn. Going to test again Thursday. I have too much work to do tomorrow to deal with test results.

Rants/Raves/CS: I got nothing.

GTKY: What do you do to relax? Take a walk in the woods or brush my little ponies.

IUI #1 November 2015 - 0% Motility
    IVF #1 January 2016 - (FAIL/Over-suppressed)
    IVF #2 May 2016 - (FAIL/25 eggs, 1 5BB xx, PGS abnormal)
  • Options
    YAY @penelope4612!  Can't wait to hear more!

• Options
    @calfherder - Your chart looks good!!  Fx for Thursday.
  • Options
    @calfherder - fx

Cycle: 25

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: -2, O

Testing Plans: 8/9DPO

Rants/Raves/CS: My tongue is raw from all the pineapple core lol - I may have overdone it ;)

GTKY: What do you do to relax? READ (of course) with a big o' cup of joe or hot cocoa

Me (31) & DH (35) #DFDubClub
    TTC since August 2013 - Break: Jan-June 2014
    Everything looks good on me so far.  Going in for U/S in Oct just to be absolutely sure everything is good.
    SA for DH pending.
  • Options
    FX @penelope4612

Oh hey, I'm back!!!

Month/Cycle:3/3

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: None right now

Rants/Raves/CS: Other than someone calling me at 5am twice, not leaving a message and waking me and DH up, nothing. I checked my temp twice when that happened since I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep but it was super low (over an hour before I usually test), so I fell back asleep and tested again when I woke up at 6:15 and it actually seemed normal. I know I shouldn't keep that time, but I am. Don't flame please. 

GTKY: What do you do to relax? Usually reading or walking our dogs. 
  • Options
    penelope4612!!

Month/Cycle: 2/1 (13/12 charting but not regularly temping)

CD/DPO:36/ WHO KNOWS.

Timing: Not sure anymore.

Testing Plans: BFN's over the weekend.

Rants/Raves/CS: Blah, just blah all around. I have no clue when I ovulated or heck if I even have yet! Completely on me for not temping and kicking myself again as I have been for over a week. I've always had a cycle between 28-33 days(I know you're regular until you're not)  until this past May when I had a 51 day cycle and this one is feeling just like that one. Today's CD 36 and I'm betting AF doesn't show today yet again. I have no clue what's going on. I have an appt with  my GYN in 2 weeks and I'm going to bring all of this up and see what he thinks. My GYN is amazing luckily. Anyways just hoping AF shows up soon so I can get back to temping and if this happens again I'll know why AF isn't here yet instead of being in the dark!

GTKY: What do you do to relax? If I can I'll head up to my grandmother's lake house (about an hour from where I live). If I can't get up there I love to read with my cat in my lap.
  • Options
    josie12367josie12367 member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 12/7

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: 9 dpo and everyday after that

Rants/Raves/CS: Going to have my progesterone checked today. Even though I don't really need to now that I'm charting but I'll do it to make my doc happy I guess.

I read or take a nap. Sleep is usually my answer for everything

Edit: spelling is important
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    FX @penelope4612!

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: -4, -3, 0

Testing Plans: Maybe tomorrow morning 

Rants/Raves/CS: My bff had her baby girl on Sunday! At least I get to snuggle someone else's adorable baby. 

GTKY: What do you do to relax? I read in a nice hot bubble bath. That combo really relaxes me.

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 35/10

Timing: -4, -3, -2, O, O+1

Testing Plans: Waiting until either tomorrow or when af is due Thursday

Rants/Raves/CS: Temp up this morning after a slight drop yesterday. I am kind of confused though because my last cycle my temp kept rising and didn't drop down until I had af for three days. Previous cycles I had the "normal" temp drop, then af showed.

GTKY: What do you do to relax? Read with wine and a bubble bath, pinterest, or shop.

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• Options

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: Good, -3, -2, -1

Testing Plans: This morning (in vain dunno why) and tomorrow and EOD after until the 14th, unless AF doesn't show up.

Rants/Raves/CS: Had my original O-date messed up somehow in fertility friend and it adjusted. But timing was excellent and I had what could be an implantation dip yesterday, chart attached for stalking :) CS - https://fertilityfriend.com/home/LizzieL

GTKY: What do you do to relax? I watch Pretty Little Liars or Psych or read. Lately it's been school reading though :/
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Yay @penelope4612 !!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -1, 0

Testing Plans: Trying to wait until AF is due around 14DPO

Rants/Raves/CS: Nothing really, just hoping this TWW flies by!

GTKY: What do you do to relax? I like to sit outside on the patio with a nice cup of coffee on a cool morning. Or take a bubble bath. Or when I'm really stressed, just turn on some guilty pleasure on Netflix to binge watch and get my mind off everything.
    Me - 30; DH - 30
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    3/16 - Started infertility testing
    4/16 - SA results: borderline low count/morph
    8/16 - Ultrasound and HSG: all clear! Prescribed Bromocriptine for elevated Prolactin levels.
    9/16 - Prolactin down to normal levels! 

IUI #1 - 9/21/16 - Clomid 50mg, Estrace, Ovidrel, Progesterone/Estradiol - 4 follies - BFP! EDD 6/15/17 Team PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Cd 30/15 dpo

Timing: -2

Testing plans: I've taken hpt every morning since Saturday - 4 bfns. However my temp is still up and staying consistantly up. So I've called fertility clinic doctor for possible blood test. In my family it's common to not have a positive until late or even sometimes a blood test is required. Just know there's still a possibility of disappointment.

Rant/Raves: waiting on a phone call from the fertility clinic, good thing I'm at work to help pass the time.

What do I do to relax? yoga or go for a walk and listen to music (with my pooch of course for good company).
    Me:28 (PCOS, DOR), DH: 32 (low morphology)
    TTC since March 2012
    2013-2014 - 6 rounds of Clomid - BFNs
    3 failed IUIs in 2015
    October 2015 - wait listed for IVF #1
    IVF #1 March 2016 - bfn, zero frosties!
    Femara cycle 1 May 2016 - POAS starting May 21st / beta testing May 25th....

• Options
    Update - Starting to get my pre-crampy feeling, a bit of nausea, and a tiny bit of spotting when checking CP.  Boo.  Boo, boo, boo.
  • Options
    bpfeiff1984bpfeiff1984 member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle:14/5

CD/DPO: 28/8

Timing: -4, -1

Testing Plans:  I have to wait 4 more minutes to get my progesterone levels  back, hoping and praying for some great numbers.  ***I will edit this post to update once I get the results.

Rants/Raves/CS:  Yesterday was 7 dpo which meant it was time to get my progesterone labs run.  My doctor specifically told me to visit a specific hospital to have my labs run.  Needless to say, it being Labor day and all, the blood lab was closed.  I had to go downstairs to the ER to talk to them about getting my blood drawn.  They then proceeded to tell me that they couldn't find a lab order for me so I needed to call my doctor.  I had to call the on-call doctor in order to get a lab order for my tests.  The on-call doctor was beyond mad that I was calling her because she was in labor and delivery.  I apologized first thing but she still sounded really upset to have to deal with me...
    So, the order gets sent in and I come to find out that they only have one phlebotomist on duty yesterday for the entire hopsital because it was Labor Day.  The phlebotomist came downstairs after 2.5 hours.  I arrived at 7:30 a.m. and I wasn't out of there until noon.  The phlebotomist and I were talking and I asked how quickly I would get results back and he said that they would let my doctor know by today.  However, since he could tell that I was anxious to know them he would call me as soon as they were available.  Needless to say, I am waiting impatiently right now for the phone call!  I do have to say that the nice phlebotomist made my day though, he said he and his wife went through the same thing and they now have twin boys.  So - a little bit of a rant and a little bit of a rave :)

GTKY: What do you do to relax?  I love to bake.  I have some delicious pumpkin cookies with buttercream frosting that I'm taking into my work later.  I have a senior level college advertising course that I teach and I only have four students in the class. Those four students are going to be fat by the end of the semester if I keep up the nervous baking.

Edited: Words are hard
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:14/5

CD/DPO: 28/8

Timing: -4, -1

Testing Plans:  I have to wait 4 more minutes to get my progesterone levels  back, hoping and praying for some great numbers.  ***I will edit this post to update once I get the results.

Rants/Raves/CS:  Yesterday was 7 dpo which meant it was time to get my progesterone labs run.  My doctor specifically told me to visit a specific hospital to have my labs run.  Needless to say, it being Labor day and all, the blood lab was closed.  I had to go downstairs to the ER to talk to them about getting my blood drawn.  They then proceeded to tell me that they couldn't find a lab order for me so I needed to call my doctor.  I had to call the on-call doctor in order to get a lab order for my tests.  The on-call doctor was beyond mad that I was calling her because she was in labor and delivery.  I apologized first thing but she still sounded really upset to have to deal with me...
    So, the order gets sent in and I come to find out that they only have one phlebotomist on duty yesterday for the entire hopsital because it was Labor Day.  The phlebotomist came downstairs after 2.5 hours.  I arrived at 7:30 a.m. and I wasn't out of there until noon.  The phlebotomist and I were talking and I asked how quickly I would get results back and he said that they would let my doctor know by today.  However, since he could tell that I was anxious to know them he would call me as soon as they were available.  Needless to say, I am waiting impatiently right now for the phone call!  I do have to say that the nice phlebotomist made my day though, he said he and his wife went through the same thing and they know have twin boys.  So - a little bit of a rant and a little bit of a rave :)

GTKY: What do you do to relax?  I love to bake.  I have some delicious pumpkin cookies with buttercream frosting that I'm taking into my work later.  I have a senior level college advertising course that I teach and I only have four students in the class. Those four students are going to be fat by the end of the semester if I keep up the nervous baking.
    EEK! Fx to you!!!

• Options
    FX @penelope4612!

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 29/10

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Testing Plans: 12DPO (if AF hasn't shown up before then)

Rants/Raves/CS: My temp stayed above coverline today! I'm trying to remain a tiny bit hopeful even though I'm crampy and had some spotting yesterday.

GTKY: What do you do to relax? Take walks or veg on the couch and watch TV/play on the computer

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 30/9

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O

Testing Plans: prob Monday or Tuesday next week. AF is due Sunday. Tattoo scheduled for Wednesday so I need to know!

Rants/Raves/CS: chart attached

Color, watch movies, read, bake, garden
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 25/2

Timing: -5,-2,-1

Testing Plans: I have one cheapie and one FRER left, so I will be using them wisely this cycle. I am going to test with the cheapie on my b-day at 9DPO. Then will be using the FRER on 12DPO before we head to Disneyland.

Rants/Raves/CS: I have a really good feeling about this month. I feel like I was really prepared this cycle than any other. I'm hoping I am right.

GTKY: What do you do to relax? I like to go to the movies by myself.
  • Options
    Congratulations @penelope4612

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: -3

Testing Plans: I keep saying none, but I have a whole bag full of Wondfos in the bathroom just begging to be peed all over.  We'll see how long I can hold out.

Rants/Raves/CS: Just want to rave about how awesome my DH is.  I was feeling low last night, and when he came home, he did all the right stuff to make me feel better.  I'm so lucky.

GTKY: What do you do to relax? Different things work at different times for me, I like video games, tv, listening to audio books, sleeping, cooking, etc...
    Mr and Mrs C married 12/20/2006
    SAHM to 6 amazing animals
    The dogs: Caspian and Isolde
    The cats: Marcus, Cleopatra, Luke, and Mimi
    TTC #1 as of July 2015

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart..." Jeremiah 1:5a

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    alliew6589alliew6589 member
    edited September 2015
    Month/cycle: 2/2 

CD/DPO:41/? 

Testing plans: I've taken at least 7 all BFNs. Thought I ovulated according to OPK but still no AF so maybe incorrect and ovulated later (or not at all). 

Rants/Raves: I'm usually 30 day cycle but the last two months I've been 38 and this month I'm on 41. Scheduled a visit with doctor tomorrow. All these BFNs just make me wish AF would show her face already so I can start temping next month as I'm obviously all over the place. So nice of my body to be thrown out of whack as soon as we start TTC. 

What do I do to relax? Yoga, Netflix queen
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 29/8

Timing: -4,-2

Testing Plans: after AF missing

Rants/Raves/CS:
    Rave- told my bff we pulled the goalie this weekend. She, her 5 month daughter and I went to Disneyland and it was a blast!
    Rant/CS- temp dropped below cover line. I'm hoping maybe it's because I'm kind of dehydrated from all the partying this weekend. Usually alcohol ups my temp. Hopefully that's the reason.

Massages. DH and I have a massage envy membership. I'm getting one Thursday.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Testing Plans: none. waiting for AF

Rants/Raves/CS: My temp dropped way low this morning but still slightly above cover line. I am almost positive AF is on her way and am so damn frustrated. I am just so tired of this.

GTKY: What do you do to relax? Get massages, go on vacation, drink

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: -2

Testing Plans: tomorrow if no AF

Rants/Raves/CS: tested three times already, on cd 8 and 9 and yesterday. All BFNs... AF is due today or tomorrow (just off bc so hoping my cycle is still the same) I had a temp drop this morning but my temp time was off over the weekend and it's still above the cover line. Not too hopeful though.

GTKY: What do you do to relax? Just hangout on the couch with my DH and dogs. And craft!
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options

CD/DPO: 28/6

Timing: -1

Testing Plans: Trying my hardest not to test until Saturday. If I can keep myself busy this week, that is...

Rants/Raves/CS: I'm being a crazy SS and I hate it. I am constantly comparing my chart this month to the chart the month I got pregnant with DD. Totally irrational, because I know that it can be different for ANY reason. 

GTKY: What do you do to relax? Take baths! I love baths. I usually take a good book and soak until the water is cold. My FAVORITE thing to do to relax!!

Me: 28 DH: 33

DD: Born 7/30/13, 2 years old

TTC #2: August 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    ***Another person's BFP mentioned***

Dear @KristieA

Can you please update us with the status of the BFP? I've been creepin' all day!

The suspense is going to be the end of me!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: -4, -2(x2), -1,0,+1

Testing Plans: I've been testing since 10dpo...bfn's so far :(

Rants/Raves/CS: feeling crampy and bloated...waiting for AF and hating my ute.

GTKY: What do you do to relax? I do yoga or I light a smelly good candle and turn on some Friends.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    ***possible BFP update***

So I messed up and bought a First Response Rapid Response instead of a FRER.  It's supposed to give a result within 60 seconds and is apparently not as sensitive as a FRER.  I didn't know this until after I bought it/used it.  So it gave me a BFN within 60 seconds but a faint positive after a few mins.  I retested with a Wondfo with the same sample b/c I didn't know what to think and it was another squinter (more obvious this time) within the 5 min timeframe.  

I'm going to consider myself pregnant at this time, and hope that AF doesn't show up tomorrow as scheduled and ruin the party.  

Thanks all for your well wishes, and good luck to all of you!
    I hate the FRRR! Dh bought me those one time and I went all crazy TTC lady on him and he returned them. Why do they even exist? Who would rather sacrifice accuracy to get the results a couple minutes faster?
    Him:31Me:27
    NTNP#1 since 12/14, TTC#1 since 4/15
    LPD diagnosis 9/15
    Femara + TI #1: 12/15 - 1/16 = BFN
    Femara + Ovidrel + TI #2: 1/16 - 2/16 = BFN
    Femara + Ovidrel + TI #3: 2/16 - 3/16 = BFP (Squish) 3/18/16, no growth/HB 4/12/16, MC on 5/3/16
    Taking a break from trying to focus on graduate school!
  • Options
    m6aguam6agua member
    edited September 2015
    **Lurking from WTO**

@penelope4612 Congrats!
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    MrsDepo said:
    I hate the FRRR! Dh bought me those one time and I went all crazy TTC lady on him and he returned them. Why do they even exist? Who would rather sacrifice accuracy to get the results a couple minutes faster?

Yes, it is awful.  I know a lot of people on these boards have been complaining about the "new" FRERs with the curved handles so I thought that I had found the "old" FRERs with the straight handles.  No such luck.  Also, the instructions on the box are different than than instructions inside (my bad for not reading them both) so I might have done it wrong.  It says to hold it in the pee for 5 seconds, but then in the box it says if you're peeing on it, do it for 5 secs and if you're putting it in a cup of pee to do it for 20 secs.

Also is there anyway to make describing that less gross?
  • Options
    izza2izza2 member
    edited September 2015
    Fx @penelope4612, @AshleySchulte87, @bpfeiff1984
    Keep us updated, guys!

*****Chart Stalk, please??*****

CD/DPO: 75/5?

Timing: ED

Testing Plans: As soon as I get my tests in the mail, if AF doesn't come before that. I had planned for a set day, but I don't know if I can wait past day 10 if I don't get the red river by then...

Rants/Raves/CS: Can someone please tell me if I even ovulated, lmao? With my temps starting at like 98.1-98.3 and then jumping to 98.8 and staying there.. and continuing to go up? FF isn't telling me anything yet.
    Click me please!
    I was taken off my Nexplanon on the 25th of August. My temps have always been low (throughout the day -- not my BBT; this is my first time taking those), so I thought 98.3 or so would be my average... But now I'm just thinking 98.7 is my average and I haven't even O'd yet. I don't know. This first cycle sucks!

Read. Listen to music. Sometimes I clean, to be honest. If my life seems especially cluttered for some reason (a lot going on), I'll clean my house and by the time I'm exhausted/done, I feel more satisfied, like things are better. I think it's a control thing, but it helps me relax!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023