Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday

2»

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Options
    @meggyme - it could be implantation dip? Don't lose hope yet. See if it raises back up! 7-11 DPO is what my doc says is the window of implantation, and sometimes when your temp drops during that time and rises again, that can be the cause. Got my FX for you. I'm in the same boat! 
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 29/9

Timing: -4, -2, 0, +1

Testing Plans: was going to wait until 12dpo but I caved and tested today. Surprise surprise BFN. Will try and wait for 12dpo or maybe attend to wait out AF on the 16th

Rants/Raves/CS: it's too damn hot (97) and we don't have ac and my fan has decided it has stopped working.

GTKY: What do you do to relax? Reading, playing video games or watching trashy tv (kind of addicted to America's next top model)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO:  34/ DPO approx 12 but not sure

Timing: about every other day around the week of O

Testing Plans: Saturday

Rants/Raves/CS: Ok so this month I've been taking it easy - wasn't even sure if I ovulated, had a very busy few weeks and no time to obsess over stuff ( which I guess was good) Now i'm kinda feeling crampy - so I'm assuming I'm out! I had a bad feeling about this month to begin with, :(

GTKY: What do you do to relax? I love cooking, hiking, yoga, all kinds of art and craft related stuff too! 
    Me:35, DH 37  ~ Married July 2014
    ttc July 2015 ~ bfp Nov 2015 (cp)
    bfp Dec 2015 ~ (tfmr 17wk, March 2016, genetic disease)
    ttcal May 2016
  • Options
    @meggyme - it could be implantation dip? Don't lose hope yet. See if it raises back up! 7-11 DPO is what my doc says is the window of implantation, and sometimes when your temp drops during that time and rises again, that can be the cause. Got my FX for you. I'm in the same boat! 

You literally just gave me butterflies in my stomach with this. Fx for you too.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    Congratulations @penelope4612!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    Congratulations, @penelope4612!

Lurking from WTO.

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • Options
    anyone else have insomnia around O?

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 15/2

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: Waiting for 12 DPO because that's the length of my luteal phase, but I have tons of wondfos so maybe I'll be bad haha

Rants/Raves/CS: I'm 95% I've ovulated already, but my temps did not jump significantly and FF won't give me crosshairs until tomorrow's temps come in at or higher than the levels they've been the last two days. I just wish I could sleep on the nights I ovulate - I always have insomnia and then can't temp super accurately!

GTKY: What do you do to relax?
    acupuncture and yoga! helps me get my zen on!

BFP #1  7/19/15, CP 7/26/15
    BFP #2  9/17/15, EDD 5/28/15
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

***possible BFP update***

So I messed up and bought a First Response Rapid Response instead of a FRER.  It's supposed to give a result within 60 seconds and is apparently not as sensitive as a FRER.  I didn't know this until after I bought it/used it.  So it gave me a BFN within 60 seconds but a faint positive after a few mins.  I retested with a Wondfo with the same sample b/c I didn't know what to think and it was another squinter (more obvious this time) within the 5 min timeframe.  

I'm going to consider myself pregnant at this time, and hope that AF doesn't show up tomorrow as scheduled and ruin the party.  

Thanks all for your well wishes, and good luck to all of you!
    Congrats!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Hello this is my first post. I've been lurking for for a week and since TWW is driving me insane I thought it might be cathartic to post.

Month/Cycle:1/1

CD/DPO: 20/5 (not temping only using estimation per app for DPO)

Timing:

Testing Plans: Like a crazy person I tested 1 DPO and of course got BFN, now trying to be sane and wait until at least 10 DPO

Rants/Raves/CS: I'm no stranger to anxiety, but I'm a reasonable person who is well educated. For the life of me I can't understand why I keep obsessing about getting pregnant when I know scientifically there is nothing I can do now, but wait until it's a realistic time to test. Baby on the brain has made me irrational and anxious. I'm trying to figure out ways to keep busy instead of going through million possibilities of how TTC is going to end up for me. 

GTKY: What do you do to relax? Reading non-fiction and going to the beach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• Options
    Lasscher said:

Hello this is my first post. I've been lurking for for a week and since TWW is driving me insane I thought it might be cathartic to post.

Month/Cycle:1/1

CD/DPO: 20/5 (not temping only using estimation per app for DPO)

Timing:

Testing Plans: Like a crazy person I tested 1 DPO and of course got BFN, now trying to be sane and wait until at least 10 DPO

Rants/Raves/CS: I'm no stranger to anxiety, but I'm a reasonable person who is well educated. For the life of me I can't understand why I keep obsessing about getting pregnant when I know scientifically there is nothing I can do now, but wait until it's a realistic time to test. Baby on the brain has made me irrational and anxious. I'm trying to figure out ways to keep busy instead of going through million possibilities of how TTC is going to end up for me. 

GTKY: What do you do to relax? Reading non-fiction and going to the beach.

If you don't get your BFP this month, I would highly encourage temping. I also didn't temp my first two months and took pregnancy tests at CD28 only to now realize I probably didn't even ovulate by that day yet so a pregnancy test was useless. Now I feel stupid because of it
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    meggyme said:

You literally just gave me butterflies in my stomach with this. Fx for you too.
    Thanks! I'm only 8 DPO and can't wait to start testing tomorrow like a fiend!! It's a big FX party!

Edit: quote fail
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Ugh can I get a chart stalk please! I posted my chart earlier.. Then I recorded watery CF tonight and FF changed my O from cd 17 to cd 20. Does anyone know why CF would change my O date? My updated chart is attached. FF also has in my detailed interpretation that "some women experience fertil cervical fluid before menstration" which I think is what's going on here. So, I don't get why it would switch. I just want to understand.
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options

Ugh can I get a chart stalk please! I posted my chart earlier.. Then I recorded watery CF tonight and FF changed my O from cd 17 to cd 20. Does anyone know why CF would change my O date? My updated chart is attached. FF also has in my detailed interpretation that "some women experience fertil cervical fluid before menstration" which I think is what's going on here. So, I don't get why it would switch. I just want to understand.

I don't have a *ton* of experience with FF, but my best guess is that it's because it didn't pinpoint your O for sure in the first place. You have dotted lines in your charts and perhaps with the new info, FF adjusted based on past cycles or other symptoms? Have you tried removing it to see if your O date goes back? Really, I've never seen that before. :/
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @FireInWonderland thanks! yes if I remove it it goes back to cd 17. This is my first cycle charting so it doesn't have other cycles to compare to. I just don't understand why watery cf today would change my whole O date.. Weird
    TTC History:

BFP November 2015

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

• Options
    little_brenlittle_bren member
    edited September 2015
    katie1782 said:

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing Plans: Aiming for 17 DPO (the 18th) if AF doesn't show.

Rants/Raves/CS: It's already Tuesday, yay for a short week! 

GTKY: What do you do to relax? I love to have alone time, but don't get it often. DH leaves for work after me and is home before me, so alone time is gold. I usually decompress on my 30 min drive home from work. My favorite thing I do to relax is reading a good book with a cup of hot coffee or tea. 

@katie1782 Wow! I admire your willpower waiting til 17 DPO. I'm struggling to make it to 11-12

ETA tag

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

@FireInWonderland thanks! yes if I remove it it goes back to cd 17. This is my first cycle charting so it doesn't have other cycles to compare to. I just don't understand why watery cf today would change my whole O date.. Weird

All good. I'm not really a FF expert, but I know when it can't pinpoint O accurately and you get dotted crosshairs, sometimes other signs and symptoms can alter O especially if there aren't other signs/ past cycle data for reference. Some of the other ladies lurking and reading this might have a better idea. Have you read TCOYF yet?
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @FireInWonderland I have not but I am definitely getting it very soon. Everyone here seems to swear by it I'm excited to get my hands on it! Thanks for your help !
    TTC History:

BFP November 2015

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

• Options

@FireInWonderland I have not but I am definitely getting it very soon. Everyone here seems to swear by it I'm excited to get my hands on it! Thanks for your help !

Glad I could help. Good luck TTC!
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 11/0 I assume, since ovulation studies show that. 

Timing: -2,-1, planning O+1, O+3, O+5

Testing Plans: Not until I miss AF for a month. Have tested earlier when she was late and both times it was because of hypothyroid. 

Rants/Raves/CS:Want to get back to work.

GTKY: What do you do to relax? Meditate using the Headspace app or go for a walk in the garden and try to think of a haiku.

Married for 4 years, TTC for 1.5 years
    Unexplained infertility

History: 
    Hypothyroid, under control
    Low ovarian reserve
    2 IUIs
    IVF #1 no luck
    IVF #2 ongoing
  • Options
    So I spoke with my doctor, they won't be doing a blood test till next week. This wait is gonna kill me. I've been cramping now on/off for 5 days. We shall see. Gonna test tomorrow morning am again if nothing.
    Me:28 (PCOS, DOR), DH: 32 (low morphology)
    TTC since March 2012
    2013-2014 - 6 rounds of Clomid - BFNs
    3 failed IUIs in 2015
    October 2015 - wait listed for IVF #1
    IVF #1 March 2016 - bfn, zero frosties!
    Femara cycle 1 May 2016 - POAS starting May 21st / beta testing May 25th....

• Options
    @nuttymask are you temping to confirm O and your dpo?  If your dpo is 0 then how are you in the TWW?  I think you meant to post this on WTO?  Just because "studies show" that ovulation happens on a certain date doesn't mean it will.  I have a regular 27-30 days cycle but most of the time I O around CD16.  This month was CD13. You never know when you'll O  but you'll have a better idea of when based of patterns and temp changes if you temp.  You could be completely missing your O date like I was.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    Thanks, @severmilli12! This is my first time charting. I was confused about whether to post this on WTO or TWW. I meant personal studies- have got 5 ovulation studies done. Will definitely check in coming months whether O changes. 

Married for 4 years, TTC for 1.5 years
    Unexplained infertility

History: 
    Hypothyroid, under control
    Low ovarian reserve
    2 IUIs
    IVF #1 no luck
    IVF #2 ongoing