November 2015 Moms

Coming home outfit :)

13»

Re: Coming home outfit :)

• My best friend just came to visit and bought our little baby this super cute Mysterio baby shirt, it says it's good for 0-12 months, so I don't have to worry about it being too big or small. Then I got two pairs of black leggings to go with it, in both newborn and 0-3mo size. Apparently our little girl is going to be roller coaster tester when she grows up!! 
  • kmkrushi said:

Cook3133 said:

kmkrushi said:

I always heard picking out the going home outfit was the daddy's job...

Never heard this...
    I don't know where I heard it but it turned into a necessity for us when DD came early. DH was actually excited about it and is looking forward to picking something out this time too. Although he may think the Batman onesie he already got will be DD2'S going home outfit...
    We both picked it out with our first one, but he really didn't care so I never made him pick out with the next three. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • My best friend just came to visit and bought our little baby this super cute Mysterio baby shirt, it says it's good for 0-12 months, so I don't have to worry about it being too big or small. Then I got two pairs of black leggings to go with it, in both newborn and 0-3mo size. Apparently our little girl is going to be roller coaster tester when she grows up!! 

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but most likely that top will be way to large. In order for it to fit a 12 month old, it would have to fit a baby anywhere from 14-22lbs. If you don't mind it being big then go for it, but if you want it to fit well, you may want to bring a back up just incase.
  • Noey80 said:

I finally found baby girls coming home outfit.
    Now if we can decide on a name.

Omg I love this!! Where did you find it?
  • Lol Dr just upped my due date from Nov 2nd to Oct 30th! I'm right there with you
  • @ashleywuli it's called snug as a bug clothes. She has the cutest coming home outfits.
  • solitude1984solitude1984 member
    edited September 2015
    This is mine. My hubby's godmother painted the onesie, and I bought the knitted outfit (wish I could have made it myself, but I'm not that talented  ;) ).
  • kmkrushi said:

I always heard picking out the going home outfit was the daddy's job...

I had our outfit narrowed down between two and let my husband choose which one he wanted to bring him home in. I think he liked having a say in it and it makes me excited to include him. I'm just hoping since they are both newborn sizes that it will fit. I think we will pack an extra of 0-3 months in the bag just in case.
  • This is mine. My hubby's godmother painted the onesie, and I bought the knitted outfit (wish I could have made it myself, but I'm not that talented  ;) ).

OH MY GAWD THIS IS CUTE. 

Do unto others.