March 2016 Moms

FFFC

124»

Re: FFFC

• I am looking forward to fried dill pickles when we go to the fair on Monday!
  • All the posts about that other thread make me NOT want to read it...I just can't handle that kind of special right now.

My FFFC...I just had a date with Ben and Jerry...almost ate the whole pint...probably should have. It'll definitely be gone by the end of today. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I sneak food (well, I try and 90% of the time get caught) a lot more often than I'd like to admit. I've also been caught trying to hide out and eat alone lol. Although I'm sure that those of you with little ones can understand my frustrations in that area.

It's pretty much exactly like the pics with kids instead of dogs lol.
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • skruhmin said:

@ skruhmin I think was she meant was (this is from me interpreting) is that she had a growth ultrasound and they said they would only be 4 lbs but they were both over 6. Maybe?

So hard to follow:

"Ok i didn expect to be an idiot off...i had a scan which says i was 6
    weeks then 2 weeks later i had a scan which said i was 9 so this week
    makes me 10 weeks yesterday i dont understand how it can jus jump a few
    weeks if the ultrasounds are supposed to so accurate.. both my children
    were small fr age wen born also were both only measuring 4lbs around 39
    weeks and was induced with both incase of a risk to them n when they
    were born they were both over 6 lbs..so how can u all say ultrasounds
    are 100% accurate.."

This makes me want to cry because my first thought was "Wait...is that my sister?" My confession: I quietly judge and have pulled away from my half siblings because of their terrible grammar and spelling. I can't handle it.

Also, I have another hour at work and I am just messing with my phone and listening to Disney on Pandora.

• ecwkecwk member
    edited August 2015
    I read that 1st tri thread when it was first posted and now there are like 50 new replies. I want to read them, but I also want to eat pizza and hang out with in laws.....Sounds hilarious though! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! :):):) ETA I went and read it and now my eyes are bleeding.

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • All this talk about fair food reminded me that Pig Out in the Park starts Wednesday and I'm going to eat myself sick! 45 food vendors all under $10!! I'm going to look like Templeton the rat at the fair after this!! YUM!!

Pregnancy Ticker

March '16 February Siggy challenge- After Pregnancy hopes