March 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC

Okay ladies, let's hear those confessions! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Options
    ecwkecwk member
    @bntfroggie Don't blame ya! You gotta do what you gotta do! Sorry they were so awful :( 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    bntfroggiebntfroggie member
    edited August 2015
    Thank you @ecwk.  I wish my mom understood the whole you gotta do what you gotta do thing, but all she is concerned about is my brother and I being BFFs sorry not going to happen.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    @bntfroggie ugh :( I can't even blame you for not wanting to be around that and that's a bummer your mom can't understand it.

@ecwk What time is your appt today?
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • Options
    Well it's 8:45 here, I've just finished my coffee and I've started boiling some eggs for tuna salad that I fully intend on eating as soon as it gets made.
  • Options
    @Parker16772 I am SO jealous of you right now! I hope you 1000% enjoy your "me time"!!! :D
  • Options
    @Parker16772 DH and I have been toying with the idea of getting a cleaning lady once a month just for bathrooms and to mop the kitchen floor.  I'm not positive he's convinced, but I just have no will to keep up with it.
  • Options
    My confession- my daughter has been awake in her crib for at least half an hour, but bed feels so nice I don't want to get out yet to get her! 10 more minutes please?!?

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have to learn to tell my mother to BACK OFF on gym time!  We have always gone to Planet Fitness at 6am, but now that I'm pregnant and  exhausted all the time she still wants to go and drag me with her!  6am on a SATURDAY?   No thanks. And she will want to do it Sunday too.  I like the moron that I am told her I will go, but here its already 10am, I've been at work since 8, up since 6, and I'm tired beyond all tired.  It doesn't help that I was snapped awake by an awful nightmare.
    February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Its 9am here and I already ate the majority of the food I packed for lunch - It's going to be a long day! On the plus side, we're going to the state fair this weekend, I can stuff my face with fried food everything! 

I almost have all my food gone too!  I want to eat EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!!!

• Options
    @kynbar5 I had french fries yesterday and while they weren't the best fries I've ever eaten, I choose them over a side salad and regretted nothing :-)
  • Options
    kynbar5 said:
    @charley15 my fffc is that I honestly feel this way lol :)

Lol...

When I was at my other job we would always go early.  We completed our first run/walk half-marathon the end of July, and I've been battling weight since I found I have PCOS (lost 60 pounds over 2 years).  The last 3 weeks before our race I started getting tired and nauseous.  Literally I got a new job on 7/22, POAS 7/23, had BETA confirmed 7/24, and still raced on 7/26 at 8 weeks (walked the entire race in 4 hours 30 minutes).  I loved my gym time but now that I'm a high risk and can't lift any weights (as in deadlifting 120lbs) all I can do is walk the treadmill-which I can walk sidewalks around my neighborhood for better scenery!

• Options

@kynbar5 I had french fries yesterday and while they weren't the best fries I've ever eaten, I choose them over a side salad and regretted nothing :-)

Yes!!! :) There's not a single thing wrong with this. Except maybe that I do wish they would have been better. I get really upset when my food isn't as good as I want or expect it to be lol :@)
  • Options
    Parker16772Parker16772 member
    edited August 2015
    @Parker16772 DH and I have been toying with the idea of getting a cleaning lady once a month just for bathrooms and to mop the kitchen floor.  I'm not positive he's convinced, but I just have no will to keep up with it.

We ended up getting a cleaning lady about a year ago. I was working 50 or more hours at work and I was just too stressed out. Honestly DH doesn't help with inside stuff unless I ask. We had here come twice a month and do everything. She would even wash dishes and fold laundry. I stopped having her come a few months ago when work slowed down (the summer time is always slow for us) and I have really missed it but wanted to save the extra money for baby. Honestly if you can swing the money it is the best thing ever. I probably won't have her come regularly again but its nice when you need it. Yesterday she even organized the toys on DS train table. She took everything off that wasn't thomas stuff and put it away. (DS throws everything on his train table when you ask him to pick up toys)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    charley15 said:
    I have to learn to tell my mother to BACK OFF on gym time!  We have always gone to Planet Fitness at 6am, but now that I'm pregnant and  exhausted all the time she still wants to go and drag me with her!  6am on a SATURDAY?   No thanks. And she will want to do it Sunday too.  I like the moron that I am told her I will go, but here its already 10am, I've been at work since 8, up since 6, and I'm tired beyond all tired.  It doesn't help that I was snapped awake by an awful nightmare.
    I always feel this way too. 6am is a no go for me pregnant or not. :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We ended up getting a cleaning lady about a year ago. I was working 50 or more hours at work and I was just too stressed out. Honestly DH doesn't help with inside stuff unless I ask. We had here come twice a month and do everything. She would even wash dishes and fold laundry. I stopped having her come a few months ago when work slowed down (the summer time is always slow for us) and I have really missed it but wanted to save the extra money for baby. Honestly if you can swing the money it is the best thing ever. I probably won't have her come regularly again but its nice when you need it. Yesterday she even organized the toys on DS train table. She took everything off that wasn't thomas stuff and put it away. (DS throws everything on his train table when you ask him to pick up toys)

That sounds so wonderful, it made me tear up ha ha.  <3
  • Options
    Man y'all, it's probably more of an irrational annoyance than a confession but it is annoying to me the amount of people that prefer doing a fb group over tb. Every time I see a new comment on that thread I sigh.
  • Options
    charley15 said:

kynbar5 said:

@charley15 my fffc is that I honestly feel this way lol :)

Lol...

When I was at my other job we would always go early.  We completed our first run/walk half-marathon the end of July, and I've been battling weight since I found I have PCOS (lost 60 pounds over 2 years).  The last 3 weeks before our race I started getting tired and nauseous.  Literally I got a new job on 7/22, POAS 7/23, had BETA confirmed 7/24, and still raced on 7/26 at 8 weeks (walked the entire race in 4 hours 30 minutes).  I loved my gym time but now that I'm a high risk and can't lift any weights (as in deadlifting 120lbs) all I can do is walk the treadmill-which I can walk sidewalks around my neighborhood for better scenery!

Seriously though, freakin bravo for sticking with a routine at all! That's awesome! :) Sadly, I lack that motivation and devotion (in working out).
  • Options
    @shorty6788 Ok pregnancy brain over here looking at your tickers. Are you kids 2 days shy of being a year apart? 

Also I feel the same way right now. DH has been taking DS to do a lot on the weekends while I rest or take a nap. I just keep reminding myself that I am almost to the 2nd trimester and will hopefully getting my energy back soon. I do feel guilty but I am doing the best I can right now so I am not worried about it. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I guess I have two this week.
    1. Ds takes a mom and me gymnastics class on Wednesdays. He refused to participate in most of the class. I told him if he didn't try one more activity he wouldn't get his hand stamp at the end and he just laid on the floor so I made him stay until the end but refused to let him get a stamp (because those are for kids who try their best). So yeh I denied my 2.5 year old a hand stamp and he cried the whole way home. Kid has to learn sometime right?

2. I bought school supplies for my kids I know will come in with nothing, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend the extra money to buy crayola brand. It just gets so expensive.
  • Options
    ecwkecwk member
    Let it all out, ladies! It's good to vent!! @kynbar5 I've an ultrasound and bloodwork at 2.15 eastern time. Counting down!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Today will probably be the third day in a row of getting a second iced latte.  The exhaustion is kicking my butt at work right now.

@shorty6788 I totally hear you.  As much as I hate it, it's probably a good thing we're living with my in-laws so I don't have to do it all.  My kids are getting attention because of that.  Except my 3-year old starts acting out when he starts wanting me to put him to bed.  It takes so much freakin' energy to put that kid to bed with all of the stories, stalling, etc.  So I do it maybe 1-2x a week while I usually put my 1-year old to bed since it's just a bottle.  I snap at my 3-year old more than I'd like to admit. 

DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options
    @Parker16772 Yes, my kids are less than a year apart (363 days we joke when people ask).  My "Irish twins"...totally unintentional, but God had other plans in mind!  We brought our son home from the hospital on my daughter's birthday.

I know I shouldn't feel bad...its the raging hormones and all...but I'm trying.  I wish my DH would help out more, and he has his moments, but I feel like I'm barely surviving here.   
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    @skruhmin I hear you!  My kids scream and cry if I'm not the one putting them to bed.  If DH even tries they freak!  I wish it were different.  Come bedtime, I'm so pooped that I'm ready to veg.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    So I've been at work for 2 hours and 15 minutes and have done absolutely nothing.  I'm not even exaggerating.  Time to get at least one thing done.
    Same here! I made a list - time to start on it! 
  • Options
    So I've been at work for 2 hours and 15 minutes and have done absolutely nothing.  I'm not even exaggerating.  Time to get at least one thing done.

I've been at work for 3 now.  NOTHING to do!  What little my boss gave me (and she took today off) I had done an hour ago.  I brought crocheting to work on my baby blanket lol!  I've only been at this job for 3 weeks now AND we are still on Summer time which ESY is all done so there are NO students nor teachers either! So its not like I KNOW what I can do to fill up my time (I'm a secretary).  I moved games from the cafeteria to the storage room and I shredded some paper.  That's it.

• Options
    kynbar5kynbar5 member
    edited August 2015
    @ecwk I see absolutely no problem with this. I am however one of the biggest food advocates know to mankind lol. This morning alone I've had toast, cereal, tuna salad and I just finished a baked potato completely covered in my favorite bbq sauce. Admittedly, I have a 1 and 2 year old that will not let me eat alone so I do share :) Btw, it's only 10:12. Yikes lol
  • Options
    Speaking of baby blankets - I've been absolutely awful about my kids' blankets.  I decided since I suck so bad while I'm pregnant, that I will crochet bigger blankets that my kids will be able to use for a long time.  Way too big of a task to undertake.  I chose a very complicated design for DS1 and now I'm regretting it - I've only got it half done and it was my project while I was pumping for DS2.  Welp gave that up around April so now the blanket sits.  Maybe I'll just start over and do a simple one.  I hate that I'm not a finisher.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    @skruhmin at least you didn't finish your blanket because it's a complicated pattern. I started crocheting a simple Mickey ears hat for a co-worker when she found out she was expecting. She just had the baby and I still haven't finished an ear! Lol

December Siggy Challenge

imageimageimage
  • Options

@skruhmin at least you didn't finish your blanket because it's a complicated pattern. I started crocheting a simple Mickey ears hat for a co-worker when she found out she was expecting. She just had the baby and I still haven't finished an ear! Lol
    Hahaha
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    charley15 said:

I've been at work for 3 now.  NOTHING to do!  What little my boss gave me (and she took today off) I had done an hour ago.  I brought crocheting to work on my baby blanket lol!  I've only been at this job for 3 weeks now AND we are still on Summer time which ESY is all done so there are NO students nor teachers either! So its not like I KNOW what I can do to fill up my time (I'm a secretary).  I moved games from the cafeteria to the storage room and I shredded some paper.  That's it.

This is my trend lately.  Glad I have an office so I can just screw around because my motivation when I first get in is ZERO!!! 
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~