August 2015 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest 08/17

I figure @Miz_Liz is a little busy, and you know we still need our Monday bitchfests! Cuz what else are end of pregnancy/past due mamas supposed to do? Hehehe.

Re: Monday Bitchfest 08/17

• Options
    Also new mamas* my bad!
  • Options
    My Monday bitchfest.... Trying to file for maternity leave....
    I hate trying to do this shit when the state didn't do anything to make it easy! It's coming from the money that I worked for! Not what everyone else worked for! Ugh!
    Doing anything through the state is nothing but bull shit
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hubby failed to the max on securing childcare for my step daughter for the last 3 weeks of the summer. Summer camp stops short 3 weeks of the first day of school. I asked him in June to line up his retired parents for this week, and of course he did not. Instead he called them 2 weeks ago and was told they already agreed to watch his step mom's grandkids for the week. This happens EVERY time we ask them because he fails to plan. So we're stuck scrambling. We got her Mom's step father to take her 1 day and considers himself a hero for lining that up 2 DAYS AGO. there are 4 days left of the week, and we're still going to be scrambling next week if i don't go into labor, which is pretty likely since i'm not due till the 29th and and have not progressed. I told him to ask his parents if they'll be available next week and he is just assuming I'll have the baby by then and we'll be fine. I married an idiot. Fortunately i have a 17 year old son who CAN help, but hubby is complaining about that because he thinks she'll be bored and that he's too lazy to do a good job. Beggars can't be choosy! I could call his parents, but seriously he can take care of his own crap right???????? I'm tired of being the responsible one!
  • Options
    Wishing baby girl would come before Thursday. I'm actually due Thursday but I'm so tired of people asking how I am and is she coming soon! My mom is on vacation this week too so that would be nice. I feel like because I wanted her so bad she's really making me wait it out!
  • Options
    It's hot, and the a/c in the house is broken so we're using a swamp cooler....yah not a happy camper considering it's borderline 80 degrees inside, and even though it's 100+outside it doesn't matter, I like it cold dammit! And I'm over being pregnant, I'm scheduled for a csection next Wednesday and time is dragging. I'm terrified (even though it's my third) but I'm ready to meet little girl and yah....hormones are running on high.
  • Options
    Today is my EDD and I'm still pregnant :|
  • Options
    @mimigrace12 it's like the opposite with me and my DH lol. There's days he won't keep his hands to himself or keeps trying to kiss and squeeze my sensitive breasts and I'm like stop touching me!!! He won't of course. Men.
  • Options
    husband has been back at work.....which means I'm bored out of my mind with a two week old. she's fairly easy and will sleep in at least three hour stretches so I feel my mind is numb.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was due on the 15th and they scheduled my induction for 8-27. My cervix was pushed so far back she couldn't check it, much less do a sweep. My body is such a jerk. At least I have an end date in sight.... I'm just really bummed out.
  • Options
    @CaliforniaDream87 you'll do great! Have they discussed how you'll be induced? If your cervix is already that favorable perhaps they can do a "light" induction where they skip cytotec or start with breaking your water before starting a light pit drip. Just a thought!
  • Options

Also, yesterday I was getting in to bed (I usually just sleep in panties) and I take off my dress. DH says, "Remember the days when you used to take your tits out and I would be like drooling not able to look away?" "I'm just like gee, thanks babe." He's like, "I didn't mean it like that, they're milk machines now." So, as if I didn't feel unattractive enough with this weight gain, huge belly and new found stretch marks, I thought at least I have my big boobs going for me. But nope, they're just milk bags now. Couldn't be feeling more unattractive! I can tell he feels bad now because he's spent all day trying to give me kisses and calling me sexy, beautiful and what not, but I don't want any of it when I know he's just doing it because he now feels obligated, you know? Doesn't help with the hormones, either lol

That's the worst feeling. I'm right there with you. DH used to not be able to keep his hands off me and the last 2 months he hardly touches me. He said it's the heat wave and my body gives off tons of heat too but it certainly makes me feel unattractive.