February 2016 Moms
Options

First World Problems

Re: First World Problems

• Options
    ohbaby714 said:

I ordered a bunch of stuff off amazon and one of my items wasn't available for next day shipping.

It never ships when you want it to. I just got something in the mail that I ordered 3 weeks ago and I'm an Amazon Prime member! Lame!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
                           -1st MC- June 2014 at 6 weeks 
                      -2nd MC- December 2014 at 7 weeks
                     -Braxton Bradley has arrived!  1/4/2016
                              (original EDD was 2/2/2016)

• Options
    I splurged on a stretch mark cream and wonder scrub that I'm too lazy to use. I feel like everything is a major chore because I'm so flipping lazy. I think of the scrub and cream everyday, but I just can't.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I splurged on a stretch mark cream and wonder scrub that I'm too lazy to use. I feel like everything is a major chore because I'm so flipping lazy. I think of the scrub and cream everyday, but I just can't.
    I did that during my first pregnancy! The tub literally just sat there for 8 months waiting to be used, I never even broke the seal.

If it makes you feel better, they say you can do whatever you want but whether or not you get stretch marks is largely determined by genetics, and most people do get them. There is no magical prevention for them.
    Married 8.5.12
    Caleb born 10.9.13
    2.0 due 2.1.16
  • Options
    @AdventureMama , I'm stretch mark prone. My derriere is full of white stripes thanks to puberty and yoyo dieting in my teens.

I'll probably leave mine in the drawer for 8 months too.
  • Options
    I came home from work to my husband already doing laundry and was upset that I couldn't wash the clothes I had on because we didn't have a big enough load. Does this count??
    30, DH - 41
    Married - 12/28/13
    Pregnant w/ #2
    DS - 22 Months 1/29/16
    EDD: DS 4/1/18
  • Options
    I woke up hungry but couldn't decide what to eat because we just went shopping! So I ate several things....
  • Options

ohbaby714 said:

I can only record two shows at once on the dvr and then I have to watch one of those shows. Dh sets up stupid shows to record on my day off and then I can't record my stupid shows!

Ah! I hate that! H always records the dumbest shows and all I want is to watch Teen Mom 2. Yes, I know, I can't believe I watch that show either.
    Omg that's what I'm watching right now!! He records "mountain men" and I want to jump off the roof every time I see it in the dvr list. I just want to watch my trashy tv!!
    That is exactly what my husband was recording too! I actually don't *mind* that show, but it's not something I would choose to record. Also because Eustace makes me want to rip my hair out.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I just bought some expensive face wash to help combat this insane acne, well expensive to me. And it's been sitting in the box for the past 3 days because I'm too lazy to get it out and use it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I bought my favorite chocolate (Hershey's Bliss) and I was so excited, but then I pigged out and have a tummy ache. Such a bummer :(
    imageimageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Also, my daughter's still asleep this morning, which is amazing for some alone time, but now I'm going to have to wake her up soon :'(
    imageimageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I stayed up late watching Dexter and now I'm tired! Worth it though :)
  • Options

They toasted my bagel at Big Apple Bagels when I specifically said NOT to toast. It was busy in there and I did notice until I got to the car.

This was three weeks ago. I'm not over it.

This is a true first world issue...and my worst nightmare.
  • Options
    minivanmafiaminivanmafia member
    edited August 2015
    They toasted my bagel at Big Apple Bagels when I specifically said NOT to toast. It was busy in there and I did notice until I got to the car. This was three weeks ago. I'm not over it.
    Hahaha That last part made me laugh out loud! AND…. did you know that YGPM? :)@amandabobanda86

Edit: to tag.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @ohbaby714
    Aww.. I hope your acne clears up. It can be such a pain.
  • Options
    I passed out as soon as I got home last night and woke up this morning to the craziness that I missed overnight.... never sleeping again!

View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Losses:
     7/16/2014 @ 7 Weeks 2 days
     2/01/2015 @ 4 Weeks 4 days

• Options

My mom used my Keurig yesterday and somehow messed up my setting! the timer was off, so when I came downstairs to go to work, it wasn't already on like it should be! So I had to wait 30 seconds for the machine to get ready again. 

First world problems!

This made me LOL because my awesome DH makes my coffee for me every morning, before I even get out of the bed. (He KNOWS me) Sometime he doesn't and it throws off my whole morning. FWP

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

@ohbaby714
    Aww.. I hope your acne clears up. It can be such a pain.

Thank you @notasycophant Now I just need to actually use it and hope for the best. With my first pregnancy my face was the clearest it's ever been. This time I look like a 14 year old going through puberty. Only probably worse.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I forgot to buy a RooCup a few months ago when they released them and now getting one is all I can think about and they aren't selling them anymore. I just want to get all the icees for .25!

I'd totally settle for a banana icee though
  • Options
    amandabobandaamandabobanda member
    edited August 2015
    Bfavors said:
    Watching parenthood on Netflix and it keeps buffering

Our Netflix has been doing the same and it's super annoying!

@TheBeggsBunch Thanks for the heads-up!

• Options
    Our wifi router is at the front of our house in the office, the kitchen in the middle and our family room is in the back. If the microwave is on while on data streaming is going on in the back of the house (ie Netflix, TB, etc.), the wifi stops working until it's done. Darn microwave messing up my whole world...

• Options
    Mine for today:

Netflix doesn't have any workout videos so I have to use youtube which doesn't save my spot where I left off to start up on a different day :((

Also, I feel like a dumb dumb because I started a FWP thread not realizing there already was one . . . I usually search first but this time I didn't because I thought I would have seen it if it had been posted since I'm on TB waaaaay too much lately . . . but I didn't . . . and now I feel stupid.

• Options

I've been too lazy to go downtown to buy a cream recommended by a friend. Been thinking about doing it for weeks!
  • Options
    @TheBeggsBunch  that's what my dad does for my mom! he gets up, feeds their dog and brings her a cup of coffee in bed. It's so sweet. I can't get my husband to do it, because he doesn't drink coffee, and I don't think he even knows how to make coffee using a Keurig!

September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • Options
    @monkeybutt80 Thats really sweet. I love it and he spoils me, sometimes. He doesn't bring it to me per say but he knows I just can not get out of the bed if my coffee isn't waiting on me… 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Our air conditioning has finally decided to stop working...(won't be fixed for another week).  It's not that hot out, but it's too hot for me to put stretch mark cream on because it just ends up making me feel even more sticky - so, I'll probably have some lovely stretch marks.  Also, I really don't like the smell of cocoa butter, but I just don't feel like putting on real clothes to leave the house and get something else.
  • Options
    NutMeg474 said:

Our air conditioning has finally decided to stop working...(won't be fixed for another week).  It's not that hot out, but it's too hot for me to put stretch mark cream on because it just ends up making me feel even more sticky - so, I'll probably have some lovely stretch marks.  Also, I really don't like the smell of cocoa butter, but I just don't feel like putting on real clothes to leave the house and get something else.

I hate feeling sticky too. I'd almost rather have dry skin than put on lotion and wait around naked forever for it to absorb enough for me to put clothes on. Except hand lotion, I use that like it's going out of style.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• Options
    I hate feeling sticky too. I'd almost rather have dry skin than put on lotion and wait around naked forever for it to absorb enough for me to put clothes on. Except hand lotion, I use that like it's going out of style.

I hate that feeling too! I feel like there are so few lotions that absorb quickly enough for me. I'm picky I think
  • Options
    Dh brought home take out from my favorite Italian restaurant last night, as my stomach was too upset to eat it. At least I have a really good lunch for today! Gnocchi and chocolate mousse.

Also I'm waitin g around for the FedEx guy again today. This damned projector had better work this time. Total first world problem.
  • Options
    I complained for months that our water pressure was too low. A plumber came out a couple of days ago and the pressure for our house was at 35 when it should be at least 50 so he fixed it and my fiancee double checked and triple checked that I was happy with it before the plumber left. Today, I said it was too high in the shower because when I try to shave my legs I honestly feel like I'm going to lose an eye and asked my fiancée to change the shower head so it wasn't so strong....
  • Options
    After a very stressful day, I went to the nail salon to get my nails done. I don't get a lot of time to myself to just relax and do something for me. So I get there, get greeted by the receptionist, sign in as she asked me what I needed, then sat down. 45 min later I realize two women who came in after me have been seated to get their nails done or whatever. The receptionist comes up to me and asks if I'd like to make an appt for tomorrow, to which I replied "No, that's why I came in today. I can't tomorrow." Well she quickly apologized and said she forget that I wasn't getting a pedicure and that their nail techs have all taken their last clients for the day and asked me if I wouldn't mind coming in another day. Needless to say I sat in my car for 10 min and cried then drove home. I know it's really not a big deal, but I was looking forward to this all day!!!
    I would be so upset if that happened to me! What terrible service! If I had messed up like that I would have offered to stay late to accommodate the appointment that you made and showed up for on time. I think that's the least they could do, other than SERIOUSLY discounting your services

Yeah, I'm a total "frustrated crier" these days, and that would've sent me over the edge FOR SURE.  I would probably spend the rest of the day coming up with the perfect spiteful Yelp review and then chicken out on posting it.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    When you are craving food from a place that is now out of business :(
  • Options
    I passed out as soon as I got home last night and woke up this morning to the craziness that I missed overnight.... never sleeping again!
    Me too! I always miss the craziness and have to frantically read through posts to catch up...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker