February 2016 Moms
Options

Monday BMW 8/10

2»

Re: Monday BMW 8/10

• Options
    kris10mac said:

Sorry for those having headaches, nausea/vomiting and just plain shitty days.

My day hasn't been as bad as expected. (Crappy work schedule today) so yay for that.

I forgot to make my crockpot meal today at lunch. Epic mom brain fail, so we are fending for ourselves tonight. Whoops.

A couple of weeks ago there was one crockpot meal I forgot to put in three days in a row! The ingredients almost went bad before I finally remembered one day. Lol
    I have mom brain so bad and it's only going to get worse... We were so excited about trying out this new recipe from Pinterest and I totally dropped the ball. :( meh. Glad I'm not the only one!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Okay I've got to bitch for a second. I have a friend whose daughter is very accident prone. Always falling, skinning knees, stitches, etc. EVERY TIME one of these injuries happens, she has to share pictures of it on Facebook.

Why? Whhhhyyyy?!?
    Pregnancy Ticker

September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall:
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am nauseated and tired. If I don't gain weight in the next 2 weeks I will be admitted to the hospital and then other options per my OB will happen so I do gain weight. I'm glad this is my last pregnancy.
  • Options

I am nauseated and tired. If I don't gain weight in the next 2 weeks I will be admitted to the hospital and then other options per my OB will happen so I do gain weight. I'm glad this is my last pregnancy.
    Eek I'm sorry- that's stressful! I didn't even know we were supposed to be gaining weight just yet. I was the same weight at my 12 week check and no one said anything. That was 3 weeks ago- but I haven't weighed myself since. 
    Are you underweight to start with? 

Feb '16 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing About Fall: Haunted Houses and Scary Movies! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My husband and I need to find a place to live by September 1 because our lease is up. My husband's credit is great and we have great income. The problem is my credit is terrible thanks to student loans and we can't find a place to live! I've never been so stressed :( send prayers please!
  • Options
    My husband and I need to find a place to live by September 1 because our lease is up. My husband's credit is great and we have great income. The problem is my credit is terrible thanks to student loans and we can't find a place to live! I've never been so stressed :( send prayers please!
    Do you have to be on the lease? Maybe your husband can just get the lease - if he has a high enough income. 

Feb '16 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing About Fall: Haunted Houses and Scary Movies! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Eek I'm sorry- that's stressful! I didn't even know we were supposed to be gaining weight just yet. I was the same weight at my 12 week check and no one said anything. That was 3 weeks ago- but I haven't weighed myself since. 
    Are you underweight to start with? 

I am overweight but I have other health issues like type 1 diabetes. I was unresponsive last week due to low blood sugar because of my diabetes and I didn't eat for more than 24 hours so it threw all my eating off track and I lost weight because I eat once a day about 70 carbs with all the nausea and sleeping to not be nauseated. Pregnant diabetics are supposed to eat 240 carbs per day, or so I was told my last pregnancy. I don't look pregnant at all but baby is measuring good. So hopefully I gain a pound or 2 or more.
  • Options
    Have any with headaches tried drinking a few ounces of some sort of caffeine?
  • Options
    I ate more for lunch today than I have been able to eat in one sitting for the last three months! It was so nice to actually have food agree with my system. Now we just made pizza for dinner and it literally smells like vomit to me. Not sure I'll be eating it. I'm considering going to the Mexican place that I had lunch and grabbing some take out.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Do you have to be on the lease? Maybe your husband can just get the lease - if he has a high enough income. 

He does have enough income on his own to qualify for a place, but all the places require all adults to go through the application process, which includes a credit check.
  • Options
    wisco29 said:

I thought about this but I'm decaffed drink-wise especially so I can eat chocolate. Anyway I replied to say I noticed that chocolate didn't do a lick of good last night. Very disappointing 'cause I really thought it would do some good at least. :| and yes, I ate enough that it would have if it would have... :)
    S & A married 8.12.2013
    Expecting Saulie O 2.12.2016
  • Options
    wisco29 said:

Yep. And if I have a bad enough headache, I'll take a Tylenol with some Coke. Seems to help.
  • Options
    I'm so incredibly pissed and frustrated right now. I have a prescription for thyroid medicine and cvs can't fill it because the last doctor I saw didn't actually write a new prescription, they just extended the one I had before. Now there's no record of that ever happening and my old prescription is expired. I have plenty of refills but I can't use them. My new doctor has this stupid policy of only allowing you to speak to a human being if you're in active labor. Otherwise you have to call and leave a voicemail and wait for a call back. We'll both I and the pharmacy called a collective 10 times today, and they never responded and I'm out of pills. The pills that essentially keep me alive and make sure I don't miscarry my baby. But sure, go ahead and take your time getting back to me. I have all the time in the world
  • Options
    amandabobandaamandabobanda member
    edited August 2015
    I rarely ever had a headache pre-pregnancy, but they are ramping up now. Maybe the brownie sundae I'm about to make will help. =P~
  • Options
    Worst Monday in a long time! I've been off for 10 weeks (I work at a school) and I start my new job tomorrow. I know what I'll be doing just not specifics. For an OCD pregnant lady, I'm going bat shit crazy! I'm so nervous because it's a whole new staff and job.

I'm beind in homework for college. It's been the story of my life since BFP. I've just not had the energy to do the work. I want to take the fall off but I can't because I'm already taking spring off to have LO.

Then I went to the eye doctor. My eyes have changed so I need new glasses. That's $280 that I didn't have! And DH seemed like he was put out. Like I don't know that we don't have the money right now. I told him that instead of buying maternity clothes for my bday (on Wed), we can just do the glasses. But my growing belly won't fit into any pants. I wanted him to say no, but that didn't happen.

I tried making this awesome dinner and totally f-ed it up. My mom gave me the recipe but it just didn't turn out.

DH went to work. So I'll be hiding, crying my eyes out, drinking stupid water (but what I really want is a beer) and feeling sorry for myself!

How many hours til bedtime??
  • Options

Worst Monday in a long time! I've been off for 10 weeks (I work at a school) and I start my new job tomorrow. I know what I'll be doing just not specifics. For an OCD pregnant lady, I'm going bat shit crazy! I'm so nervous because it's a whole new staff and job.

I'm beind in homework for college. It's been the story of my life since BFP. I've just not had the energy to do the work. I want to take the fall off but I can't because I'm already taking spring off to have LO.

Then I went to the eye doctor. My eyes have changed so I need new glasses. That's $280 that I didn't have! And DH seemed like he was put out. Like I don't know that we don't have the money right now. I told him that instead of buying maternity clothes for my bday (on Wed), we can just do the glasses. But my growing belly won't fit into any pants. I wanted him to say no, but that didn't happen.

I tried making this awesome dinner and totally f-ed it up. My mom gave me the recipe but it just didn't turn out.

DH went to work. So I'll be hiding, crying my eyes out, drinking stupid water (but what I really want is a beer) and feeling sorry for myself!

Oh I feel for you. I need to schedule my an eye exam ASAP. It's been almost 3 years! My glasses seem to work fine but I can't wear my contacts anymore because it's super fuzzy and uncomfortable. This will be my 3rd baby and have never had vision issues so this is new for me! I'm sorry your DH isn't being very understanding... :(

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Yeah, that's a bad monday or heck a bad any day! I can't compete with that! I hope your 1st day back goes smoothly and gives you some reassurance and that everything else works itself out for you. Hang in there and try to have a relaxing night!
  • Options
    @TheBeggsBunch It's been 3 years for me. Although he said that hormones can change our vision. So they may change after LO comes. UGH! I am not sure what is up with DH. This is so not like him! :(

@lilqt3929 I think tomorrow just needs to happen. I was worried about telling my boss about the pregnancy, but she has been so supportive. Which is a relief being at a new job. I'm just emotional! Hopefully a good night's sleep will help!

Thank you for your kind words ladies!
  • Options
    2 big things this last week and a half. I am more dizzy than ever which makes me think my blood pressure is wonky again and then I am in pain right below and to the right of my belly button and that makes me worry so much! It's not RLP, I've felt that enough to know, I think I may just be overdoing it lately. 
    imageimageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Bitch session over here!!!! I have officially lost it towards my H. He hasn't been happy about this pregnancy from the beginning but hey he was there, it's not like it's our first kid! it's our 3rd!!! I'm 13w and heard the HB so no MC this time. Seriously he needs to get with the program and stop boycotting coming home, calling the kids when he can't be here and stepping up. I'm tired and being a single parent to our kids and pregnant with a new job and the kids school just started is enough for someone who has help let alone me who has none. He called to talk to the kids and say good night today and I just wanted to smack him through the phone!!! I can't imagine what is going to happen in the future but today, right now, I LOATHE him! I'm sure the extra hormones don't help!
  • Options

@TheBeggsBunch It's been 3 years for me. Although he said that hormones can change our vision. So they may change after LO comes. UGH! I am not sure what is up with DH. This is so not like him! :(

@lilqt3929 I think tomorrow just needs to happen. I was worried about telling my boss about the pregnancy, but she has been so supportive. Which is a relief being at a new job. I'm just emotional! Hopefully a good night's sleep will help!

Thank you for your kind words ladies!

Just an FYI, my vision got a little fuzzy when pregnant with my son but then it improved on it's own during the pregnancy. Then sometime after he was born, after finishing BFing for 22 months, my prescription actually improved to needing less correction than before I was pregnant! I'm not sure how common this is, but just in case, you might not want to spend as much on new glasses now. Your prescription could change again during pregnancy and after.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My food aversions are back in full force! 9:30 and I haven't eaten dinner yet and I just want to cry because I'm so hungry and the thought of everything makes me want to vomit...

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Options
    Bfavors said:

My food aversions are back in full force! 9:30 and I haven't eaten dinner yet and I just want to cry because I'm so hungry and the thought of everything makes me want to vomit...

I feel you. It was SO much better for a couple of weeks. Now all I want are crackers and we don't have any so I am lying in bed with my stomach churning, but the thought of any other food makes me gag.
  • Options
    Vkrosa said:
    Bitch session over here!!!! I have officially lost it towards my H. He hasn't been happy about this pregnancy from the beginning but hey he was there, it's not like it's our first kid! it's our 3rd!!! I'm 13w and heard the HB so no MC this time. Seriously he needs to get with the program and stop boycotting coming home, calling the kids when he can't be here and stepping up. I'm tired and being a single parent to our kids and pregnant with a new job and the kids school just started is enough for someone who has help let alone me who has none. He called to talk to the kids and say good night today and I just wanted to smack him through the phone!!! I can't imagine what is going to happen in the future but today, right now, I LOATHE him! I'm sure the extra hormones don't help!
    Where is he? Traveling for work?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wearing my "comfy" jeans today… with a maternity band… and still so tight and uncomfy: ( guess its officially time for some maternity clothes.
  • Options
    I've also been having horrible headaches. Thought it was my contacts and wore my glasses yesterday. Nothing helps aside from sleeping in a dark room. Where is my second trimester energy?!
  • Options

Vkrosa said:

Where is he? Traveling for work?

He is out of state for work. His work has given him lots of time to come home since we are a state away but he has chosen to stay gone. He says "I just can't deal with all of it anymore."
  • Options
    Vkrosa said:
    He is out of state for work. His work has given him lots of time to come home since we are a state away but he has chosen to stay gone. He says "I just can't deal with all of it anymore."
    Honestly, it sounds to me like he was unhappy already and the reason he hasn't been happy about the 3rd baby is that now he feels even more trapped. You need to sit down with him and just point blank ask if he wants out. Honestly, that's what it sounds like to me. I'm sorry you're dealing with this.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Oh I have asked for a divorce as soon as he started this crap and he said he doesn't want to be one of "those" people. Ugh. It's a crap situation all around.
  • Options
    Vkrosa said:
    Oh I have asked for a divorce as soon as he started this crap and he said he doesn't want to be one of "those" people. Ugh. It's a crap situation all around.
    Wow. It really is. You deserve to be in a marriage where your spouse treats you at minimum like he wants to be with you. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Best of luck @Vkrosa  My husband also travels a lot for work but I know he'd do anything to be able to come home to the kids :(
  • Options
    @Achae YGPM
    DD: 8  DD: 3.5  DS:18M
    Baby #4 Due: 2/4/2016
    Feb16 August Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV Mom

• Options
    I am so sorry @Vkrosa! That is a really tough situation. Hugs!
    DD: 8  DD: 3.5  DS:18M
    Baby #4 Due: 2/4/2016
    Feb16 August Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV Mom

• Options

Vkrosa said:

Wow. It really is. You deserve to be in a marriage where your spouse treats you at minimum like he wants to be with you. 

^Exactly this! Best of luck @Vkrosa