March 2016 Moms
Options

Show me your Ultrasound!

Re: Show me your Ultrasound!

• Options
    My surprise u/s yesterday... I was still breastfeeding my son when this one was conceived so my periods were irregular. Dr wanted to date. I am a week behind what I thought so I am hovering on feb & march boards. Here is my Bean measuring 8w5d.
  • Options
    I was so excited to see my rainbow. 5 weeks 5 day Ultrasound.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my ultrasound on Wednesday and measured 8 weeks exactly :) HB is a strong 165 :) I think it looks like a thanksgiving turkey.
    *TTC since July 2010
    *BFP #1- 11/12/12, m/c 11/16/12 @ 6 weeks
    *BFP #2- 1/23/13 EDD 10/4/13  

*Emma Rose: 10/8/13

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

March '16 December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie/Quote
  • Options
    According to my LMP I am 8 weeks 6 days....but my doctor told me today I am 7 weeks 4 days!! EDD March 14, 2016 Had some bleeding yesterday so I was rushed to the ER to make sure my little baby was okay and everything was fine! Had my official first ultrasound today! Heartbeat was 168, and it was such an amazing sound Hope everyone is feeling great!
  • Options

Had my ultrasound two weeks ago! I was supposed to be due Feb 28th but the baby measured a week younger, so now we're March 6th. I feel like time stopped for a week because I'm so used to a brand new fruit and new things to read each week! Nothing to really see on the US other than a little blob, but we saw and heard a heartbeat which was a huge relief.

Same thing happened to me. My Lmp had me 2 weeks ahead but the US had me 2 weeks behind. Makes for a much longer pregnancy lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Got to see my little one today! Measured 8 weeks 5 days, so just about right on schedule. Apparently I also have a second smaller sack, but it was empty. I was almost a member of the twins group!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I finally get to participate! Measuring right on schedule for me 9w3d, making me a March 1 dd. I will probably deliver via c-section in February, but I'll stay here. Hurray for gummy bear!
  • Options
    Woop Woop!  Everything looks great at 8 weeks!  This was my first ultrasound EVER and it was so cool!!  Love that little blob already!
  • Options
    Round circle is the yolk sac, jelly bean is the baby!  Measured right on at 8 weeks, and HB 160

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm 7 weeks! This is my first pregnancy, hearing the heart beat was so amazing! My eyes got huge! I was in awe
  • Options
    I go tomorrow and I've been anxiously waiting since we found out June 10th!! Im both excited and nervous, can't wait to show pics tomorrow, fingers (and toes) crossed!!
  • Options
    6 week 5 days, Heart beat 133!!!
  • Options
    ALapolla said:
    I go tomorrow and I've been anxiously waiting since we found out June 10th!! Im both excited and nervous, can't wait to show pics tomorrow, fingers (and toes) crossed!!
    My first appointment is tomorrow too! Seems like I have been waiting forever and I can't wait. I hope everything goes good for us both tomorrow!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Finally got to see the baby & hear the heartbeat!  Measuring 8 weeks 4 days, due March 12, heartbeat 150!  It feels so real now! I can't stop looking at this picture!
  • Options
    Here is mine! We thought I was 8w4d but baby measured 7w2d. Hb was 150!
  • Options
    So, I have my first ultrasound today! I'm so excited, but...

Yesterday at my appointment with the nurse practitioner (I don't see the doctor until 10 weeks at this practice), she mentioned that the tech would perform the ultrasound, and then she (the nurse) would call me when she's back in the office Wednesday... What?

I moved since my last pregnancy... Last time, at the practice I adored, the doctor saw me at 8 1/2 weeks, and did the vaginal ultrasound right then an there, and talked to us about everything she saw on the screen. 

I'm just wondering if any of you ladies had a similar experience... I just really don't know what to expect today.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I have heard of other doctor offices that do what you describe @dannyjo2012 . I really think it all depends on the doctor that you go to.

January siggy challenge - Pregnant lady problems

• Options
    I don't go for mine until August 11th - trying to be patient.....but congrats to all of you!
  • Options
    Had my first ultra sound last Tuesday baby measuring 8 week 4 days ... So only 3 behind what I thought!

12 week scan 17th March with due date at the minute of March 5th 2016
    So exciting!
  • Options
    This was our LO at our ultrasound last week. I loved the little foot!! We thought we were 9 weeks, but baby measured more like 10 weeks. I cried the entire time.
  • Options
    Our little gummy bear at 9 1/2 weeks
  • Options
    Had my ultrasound yesterday and baby measured 8 weeks 3 days..my due date was pushed from 3/14 to 3/11! Heartbeat was 170. I'll go back for a ultrasound at 10 weeks as I have a SCH they have been monitoring for 2 weeks but baby is growing and healthy!
  • Options
    lwade22 said:

This was our LO at our ultrasound last week. I loved the little foot!! We thought we were 9 weeks, but baby measured more like 10 weeks. I cried the entire time.

Such a cute little foot!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I can't wait to get my ultrasound! I don't get to see my OBGYN until Aug 14 and they we go on vacation immediately afterwards, so who knows when I will be getting one! My last pregnancy I had weekly or biweekly ultrasounds until my miscarriage due to SCH and getting pregnant from fertility treatments so this seems so weird that I will be over 11 weeks before I get a peak.
  • Options
    Oh crap! Sorry; I didn't realize that first file was so large! :\">

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • Options
    I keep trying to attach my ultrasound picture but it for some reason isn't allowing me too. I'm 9 weeks today and had it a week ago at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    Ahhhh here it is! This was one week ago at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    I will be having a csection as well so I'm hovering right on the Feb / March border as well.
  • Options
    1st US...at 8 weeks done last Friday 31st! Our little alligator!
  • Options
    @Parker16772 mine is at 3 pm, cant wait to hear your story and how it went ill be thinking of you friend !
  • Options
    Here's my ultrasound from today! It was so exciting to see the little bean, and to hear that strong heartbeat of 168 bpm. Also, the ultrasound showed 8w6d! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just had my first prenatal appointment Monday and the Dr said we won't do one until week 20 since I'm low risk. Kind of upset I won't get to see my baby sooner, but I'm counting down the days!!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    LADIES!!! Don't post your ultrasound with your name showing - STRANGER DANGER!!!

Me: 30   DH: 33

TTC #1 since June 2014

Baby #1 coming March 2016

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    So jealous of all these gorgeous ultrasounds. I live in Sweden and have to wait until week 18-20 for the first and only ultrasound. Unless we decide to do KUB test to check risk for Down's syndrome. Can't believe how many scans you all get! I can't really believe I'm pregnant till I see something alive in there!
  • Options
    oceanchildoceanchild member
    edited August 2015

LADIES!!! Don't post your ultrasound with your name showing - STRANGER DANGER!!!

Agree - some of these have a name AND b'day AND medical facility - there are tons of great apps out there where you can blur/ cover your personal info and doctor's office. Aviary is an awesome free one for iPhone :)

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • Options
    Hey mamas. New to the group! Due March 1. This was my ultrasound last Tuesday at nine weeks. I go again next week.