March 2016 Moms

Show me your Ultrasound!

Re: Show me your Ultrasound!

• It let me post a picture on my profile page... Hmm maybe I'm doing something wrong..
  • jy725jy725 member
    kimbo2016 said:
    It let me post a picture on my profile page... Hmm maybe I'm doing something wrong..
    If you're having problems with an attachment, you can always save a picture to a website like photobucket. From there copy the HTML code, then come back to the bump and select the white box with the red <> marks and enter the code. You can also change the size this way.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have our first appointment today (1 day shy of 7 weeks). I am really hoping that i get an ultrasound!!
  • Ahhh you all are making me so impatient for my appointment!! 8 more days!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Depends on the doctor.. The doctor I chose for my last pregnancy, I had ultrasounds every visit.. And I plan on going back to him with this pregnancy
  • Little lentil is only 6 weeks 1 day in this ultrasound, taken on Monday. A bit disappointed we didn't see more... But it is what it is. Heartbeat was present so that's all that matters! How were your ladies done? Mine was abdominal, was anyone's vaginally at the early scan?
    Mine was done transvaginally at 5 weeks. I didn't know they could do them abdominally that early. I wonder how my 6w 6d one next week will be done. 
  • BethP321 said:

7 weeks, 5 days. (Sorry for lurking. I'm actually 15 weeks right now). My future MIL got me this cute little frame. Baby's butt is off to the left and you can see the umbilical cord floating down. I was over the moon happy but I hate waiting until 20 weeks for the next US.

Shouldn't you actually be on the February or January board? I'm due March 1, and am only 7 weeks. There is no way you could be due in March 2016 and be 15 weeks.
  • My first appt is July 21st!!

Me too!!

• Mine is July 29th(8 weeks 4 days) , which is two days before my first actual prenatal appointment. High risk do to high blood pressure so there will be lots of monitoring.
  • @KaylamusPrime mine was vaginal and we saw gestational and yolk sac at just 4 weeks! And next appointment will be 10 days after the first one, doc said we will be hear heartbeats! So vaginal is better to catch everything early like 6-10 days :) first I didn't want but for the ones that can't wait this is better and totally safe! @marsandharlem oh don't worry as long as your lil peanut seems fine you can wait but keep in mind with vaginal control you can hear it sooner but it is you and your doc's choice of course :) congrats all again! Can't wait to post mine at 23th!
  • Totally living through you ladies! My first appointment isn't until August 12!! I'll be almost 11 weeks & it's killing me not knowing if everything is okay in there.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm living through all you ladies as well......I have 17 days until my first ultrasound.....it feels like every day is taking soooo long too...

January siggy challenge - Pregnant lady problems

• Ahhh you all are making me so impatient for my appointment!! 8 more days!
    Me too! I have to wait till 7/27! I'll be 8+ weeks!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    We are expecting #2 after TTC for 3 years and then 3 years break! DD is turning 12 years old on 8/9/15!
  • After finally seeing my LO, I already know it's going to be hard every time in between appointments not to see "him"!

My mom didn't have ANY ultrasounds when she was pregnant with me (at the time, standard Navy procedure because she wasn't high risk). I don't know how she did it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • aimhop said:
    I wasn't allowed to take pictures, and they didn't give us one.. but I had my first ultrasound today! Tech found the baby and saw the heartbeat right away and (s)he is measuring right on track - 7 weeks 5 days! Such a relief! I'm feeling more confident I will actually get to hold my baby this time.

Did they say why you couldn't have a copy or take a picture?

image imageimage 

September Siggy Challenge : Favorite Childhood Movies ( Sorry I have two)

• Go with your gut feeling! My first I told them dates and dr told me ultrasound showed "text book pic" 8 weeks. Well my water broke one month early. Dr's at hospital we're freaked out called in nicu nurses room full if people. When my little girl came out she was 7lbs 7oz 21.5 inches! Dr said oops I was wrong on the date. I counted back and sure enough new the exact date
  • I'm due the same day! ❤️ so excited!
  • judys1115 said:

6 weeks today.. Due March 2,2016. I hope everything goes well! I'm 32, and have PCOS. This is my first pregnancy.

We are in similar situations. I am 33 and have PCOS. This is my first pregnancy too. Best wishes!
  • kself037 said:

We had our first u/s today, measuring 8 weeks and the tiny heartbeat was 167bpm!! So in love!

That looks like two sacs in there...
  • We had our first u/s today, measuring 8 weeks and the tiny heartbeat was 167bpm!! So in love!
    That looks like two sacs in there...

I was thinking the same thing!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP 6/16/13 ~ EDD 2/22/14 ~ CP 6/20/13 @ 4W3D
    BFP 1/1/14 ~ EDD 9/6/14 ~ CP 1/4/14 @ 4W2D
    BFP 6/24/15 ~ EDD 3/6/16 ~ Here's hoping 3rd time is a charm!
  • Went back for another ultrasound yesterday and saw that little heart flickering strong at 124bpm, nearly tripled in size in a week too!
  • @Hullabaloo2016 & @SuperTrooper2 it does! Dr specifically said there was only one baby in there but didn't mention the second sac. Thanks for pointing that out, we were just so excited to hear the heartbeat but woah!
  • I had a transabdominal ultrasound yesterday at just over 7 weeks. We could just barely make out the outline of the baby and see the flickering heartbeat. I've heard they try to stick to a transvaginal u/s until at least 8 weeks if they can because you see everything in much more detail that way.

Everyone's little beans look beautiful!
  • I went for my first u/s today! Measuring a couple days ahead at 8 weeks and 2 days. But still keeping the same March 3rd due date. :) Didn't get to hear the heartbeat though.
  • Happy to see all the good news! Mine is coming up thursday morning...we just can't wait!
  • Mine is tomorrow! Hope we will hear heart beat and measure him/her to find the right due date. Fingers crossed :) all your lil beans look great have a healthy and joyful pregnancy :)