August 2015 Moms
Options

Starbucks.. Sunday night Boredom..

What is everyone's favorite drink item at Starbucks and food item?

I love their iced coffee with pumpkin and a little cinnamon dolce. And cream.

I love their cheese Danish and orange cranberry scone

Re: Starbucks.. Sunday night Boredom..

• Options
    Iced vanilla latte and the cinnamon coffee cake!
    Mom to one in heaven. Mom to one here on Earth.

BFP - 12/1
    First U/S - 12/11 Saw heartbeat
    Second U/S - 12/18 HR 120 BPM 
    Third U/S - 12/23/2014 HR 150 BPM

Due Date - 8/8/2015 
    Arrival Date - 8/3/2015 - Asher David 8 lbs 5 oz 21 1/2"

• Options
    Caramel Brulee at Christmas time with vanilla bean scones and the turkey bacon breakfast sandwich. Now I'm hungry and ready for Christmas.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What is that raspberry mocha thing everybody keeps talking about? I really want to try one on my way home from my appointment tomorrow!! I'm feeling kinda down in the dumps and I think that would cheer me up!!
  • Options
    I am a weirdo who doesn't drink Starbucks. I got violently ill during my 2nd pregnancy after a mocha something or other. It ending up being food poisoning (from something else) but I can't get vomiting coffee out of my head. I do love their banana nut bread.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    I'm boring and stick to menu items. I'm a Carmel macchiato girl all the way... Yumm. Frappuccinos give me the toots :\">
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I love my earl grey tea latte but liked it a lot better when I could order it as an earl grey tea misto for 1/2 the price....

I also like the peppermint hot chocolate but have to get it 1/2 sweet or else it makes me ill.

• Options
    heath3erheath3er member
    edited August 2015
    I have no idea but rasberry mocha sounds great @countryrhodes90

@jesselayne8 I am so sorry you got sick.

@JaclynnFisher I always get my drinks with 1/2 the pumps it's too many and way too sweet..

My mil and sil both are managers.. I hooked on Starbucks

My family always makes me some unusual drink but I also love their chai tea latte!
  • Options
    I'm usually a pretty healthy eater/drinker. My favorite drink is the iced black tea with soy and vanilla shaken with cinnamon. Seriously, the best and low calorie!

I don't really eat their foods. The protein box is pretty good when I'm on the go.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hands down half black unsweetened ice tea and lemonade! They do have good banana bread :)
  • Options
    Vanilla latte
    Caramel macchiato
    Latte
    Cold brew coffee
    Coffee

In that order depending on how much I feel like spending.

Food
    Sausage cheese and egg sandwich
    Bacon egg Gouda sandwich
    Tomato basil mozzarella panini
    Banana bread
    Pumpkin bread

I had the white chocolate raspberry mocha this weekend - out of curiously. It was sweet! But GOOOOOOD!!!!!

Why didn't I buy stock in Starbucks??? And it doesn't help that there are 4 Starbucks within a 7 mile radius of me.
  • Options
    Ambermom043Ambermom043 member
    edited August 2015

What is that raspberry mocha thing everybody keeps talking about? I really want to try one on my way home from my appointment tomorrow!! I'm feeling kinda down in the dumps and I think that would cheer me up!!

White chocolate, mocha, raspberry iced coffee! It's great!! I also like the white chocolate mocha -hot-
    I get the Java chip on the regular too. :)
  • Options
    When I'm not pregnant: double shot of espresso. Pregnant: tall black iced coffee with a splash of half n half.
  • Options
    I'm more of a slurpee girl but, in the off chance that I decide to spend the big bucks at Starbucks... If I'm wanting something super sweet, then it's the coconut mocha frappuccino. If I need something more tart, definitely sweetened passion tea lemonade.
  • Options
    During this pregnancy, I've loved iced decaf vanilla Americanos with cream:-)
    Me: 37, DH: 38: ttc 7 years, dx: unknown
    10/11: after 2 years, saw a RE, FSH 5.4
    11/11: BFP! (surprise after thyroid & normal hsg),
    12/11: missed m/c after 7 week u/s, 1/12: D&C
    6/12 IUI#1-IUI #3: clomid = BFP!, C/P
    IVF #1(10/12) FSH 5.4, AFC: 16 long Lupron, 5R/5M/4F, all 4 made it to 5dt, 1 blast/1-8 cell transferred=BFN
    IVF #2(12/12)AFC 21, MD lupron, 4R/4M/3F, 5dt of 1 blast and 2-8cell. BFN.
    IVF#3(4/13) Natural start antagon protocol, 12R,11F. one PGS normal at day 6 transfer. BFN.
    IVF#4 (11/13) C.CRM (ODW.U normal 8/13 Still no Diagnosis) EPP/antagonist. ER 13R/7M/6F. Only 1 made it to freeze. Abnormal. Looking into options of DE, Fresh vs frozen.
    10/14 new local RE to look into what's next. CD3 FSH 4.7, AMH 0.9. Met with DE agencies and exploring options for feb/march 2015.
    Surprise natural bfp (4 days before donor is signed). Beta #1 at 9dpo: 51.8, 2nd beta: 195 (25 hours doubling) @11dpo. 3rd beta (12/15): 516 (35 hrs doubling) 4th beta(12/17): 895 (58 hours doubling) 5th beta(12/19): 2120. U/S at 5w0d(12/22): one gestational sac with yolk sac. U/S #2 (6w0d)12/29. One little bean measuring 6w0d with HR 124. 3rd u/s(1/4)7w0d: baby measuring 7w2d. HR 134. 3/30: A/S at MFM went great except for low lying placenta. Verifi results are normal! Team Blue! Please send any positive thoughts our way! EDD:8/24/2015
    Baby Will born 8/18. He's perfect.
  • Options
    I don't drink coffee but I absolutely love their strawberry and cream frappuccino. As for food there, I've never had any.
  • Options
    @Miz_Liz got me into white chocolate raspberry mocha iced coffee.
    I also like passionfruit tea lemonade
    And a plain old americano hot when it's colder outside
  • Options
    gulimz said:

Yes, it is amazing, but comes with the disclaimer that it is addicting! :). Try at your own risk!
  • Options
    Miz_Liz said:

gulimz said:

Yes, it is amazing, but comes with the disclaimer that it is addicting! :). Try at your own risk!
    Yes. It should absolutely come with a disclaimer. It's very addicting
  • Options
    Cinnamon dulce latte or chai latte. Non fat no whip. In all honesty, I'm not a big fan of their baking or food.
  • Options
    Love macchiatos. The smores frap was really good. anything pumpkin and I love the pumpkin bread or blueberry cheesecake muffins. I adore coffee and normally get extra espresso, but can't during pregnancy. I miss my espresso
  • Options
    Green tea and raspberry frap w/ extra raspberry sauce :D
  • Options
    Only order during fall/ winter for a Pumpkin spice latte! Got hooked on them right before my BFP
  • Options
    Since discovering Dunkin Donuts iced coffee, I only go to Starbucks when I have a gift card. That being said, I used to always get a white chocolate mocha (hot or iced, both great!). When they have their holiday menu I love a caramel apple cider, especially if I have a sore throat.

I love their lemon loaf cake, too!
  • Options
    Chai tea Latte with a double shot of espresso! It's called a dirty chai.

I'm also a fan of the lemon pound cake on occasion.
  • Options

trying the white chocolate raspberry mocha iced coffee tomorrow after my appointment! gonna have to take like 3 lactaids before I try this :))

That's when I get with hubby 2xs a week after our appointment. It will be my last appointment tomorrow, so I'm going to go all out and get the largest size
  • Options
    There's not a Starbucks anywhere near me but I love the white mocha, iced or hot. Usually don't get their food.
  • Options
    @kelsiwoodell there actually may not be dairy in it - ask them to be sure, but I don't add any and anytime they ask if I want milk or cream in it I say no. It is decliciuos!
  • Options
    What's starbucks? I live in Minnesota so caribou coffee is where it's at!!! Nomnom
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @kelsiwoodell order it with coconut milk or almond. They have that now. I forget which one..
  • Options

I'm more of a slurpee girl but, in the off chance that I decide to spend the big bucks at Starbucks... If I'm wanting something super sweet, then it's the coconut mocha frappuccino. If I need something more tart, definitely sweetened passion tea lemonade.

I love the passion tea and lemonade too! And I was so excited to see the coconut mocha frap back on the menu
  • Options
    My favorite item is the iced cafe latte and the pumpkin cream cheese muffin.

I had a roommate that worked at Starbucks and would bring home day old pastries and give us free drinks every visit to the store. It was heaven!
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I rarely have Starbucks. When I do I have a caramel apple spice cider. The first one of the fall is always the best!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    heath3er said:
    @kelsiwoodell order it with coconut milk or almond. They have that now. I forget which one..

I wouldn't get it with any milk....trust me, it is amazing just way it is. You justvtell them iced white chocolate mocha raspberry. Yum!
  • Options
    if u order it the way it is, do they put cream in it?? @Miz_Liz if so then I could get almond milk instead since I'm lactose intolerant that way my tummy wouldn't hurt hehe @heath3er
  • Options
    if u order it the way it is, do they put cream in it?? @Miz_Liz if so then I could get almond milk instead since I'm lactose intolerant that way my tummy wouldn't hurt hehe @heath3er

Nope - no cream. It looks creamy though (I am assuming because of the white chocolate mocha syrup stuff), but I've had one guy making it specifically say, "no dairy in this, right?" and I told him none and it came out perfect. I would just double check with them and if there is any risk of the white chocolate mocha bugging your belly, I would just take the lactaid pills, but I wouldn't add cream or anything to it.
  • Options
    I love a venti iced coffee with a shot of sf cinnamon dolce....although when I became pregnant I stopped with the sugar free and went with regular cinnamon dolce, then was diagnosed with gestational diabetes so switched back to sf. Gah! Can't win. For food I like their protein box and spinach feta breakfast wrap.
  • Options
    I love a soy green tea Frappuccino, sometimes I'll get it with chocolate chips and a shot of peppermint to taste like an Andes mint.
  • Options
    Iced caramel macchiato or strawberry and cream frapp. I only do their cold drinks. As for snacks, their cranberry bliss bar is to die for but I think it's only in the fall/winter.