October 2015 Moms
Options

Why I am not surprised...

2»

Re: Why I am not surprised...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I had 47 pet mice, that I used to sell to people who had snakes and lizards... $5 a mouse ! I made over $500 when I was like 12 years old (; !
    But in all reality I love rodents and reptiles, I have a soft spot for them.
  • Options
    przemosbabeprzemosbabe member
    edited August 2015
    ROrtiz07 said:
    I'm a little lost at some of these comments too. Last I checked, the top of my
    ROrtiz07 said:
    I'm a little lost at some of these comments too. Last I checked, the top of my screen said "community". Does each post have to be a question about pregnancy & motherhood? Are we only allowed to vent about pregnancy & mom things? If so, all these entries about favorite tv shows and hobbies shouldn't be here I guess. I say, vent away! Not everyone will relate to everyone & that's okay. I think we're all getting to the point that venting becomes frequent and necessary.

I agree with this. I liked this board more than others because I didn't see women attacking others about what they post and other mean spiritedness, @BrooklynBroussard what is your deal lately? Every single time I see someone being rude and derailing threads lately it's you who has started it and setting the tone. And it's only encouraged when your click comes and pats you on the back for it, does it make you feel better about whatever is going on in your life?
  • Options
    komorebikomorebi member
    edited August 2015
    I was going to sit this out because it's just confusing but

And again... all these comments... wtf? I mean seriously, because of my writing style you are confused? So sorry you rather read an instruction manual with no more than three steps, otherwise you're lost and it doesn't make sense.

Guess I can be glad I don't have to deal with people this dim in real life...
    Who was rude?

• Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"