December 2015 Moms

TEAM PINK

Re: TEAM PINK

• Found out this morning, healthy baby GIRL due on Dec 14th. @Jazmine928 Maeve is one of the names on our short list! We haven't decided for sure yet though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Marlowe will be joining us on December 31st!
  • Ahhhhh it's a girl!!! Team pink all the way! :) Just found out two hours ago and having a reveal party shortly. Fastest party I've ever put together
  • Joined team pink today - already a member of team blue - so we'll have one of each :) Older brother can't wait to meet his sister December 3.
  • Another one for team pink! Found out at 20 week ultrasound yesterday. My 4 year old daughter surprised dad when we got home by spraying him with pink silly string.
  • Little lady due December 9th ! So excited ! :D
  • Confirmed Team Pink for #2 this week. My daughter has no idea what's going on, so nothing fun to share there (she's 13 months), but both of my parents had some fun responses...

Dad: well, I would've thought DH would've wanted a boy this time (because he got to choose which sperm swam the fastest!).

Mom: but I would've bet money it was a boy!!!! (Sheer willpower of wishing for something makes it happen- she's convinced I finally got KU with #1 because she wished on a falling star)
  • Found out today we are having a girl
  • Girl. I really wanted a boy but I'm coming around. Husband wanted a girl very much so he's over the moon to have a baby daughter.
  • I havnt found out what I'm having. I want a boy so bad .
  • Found out yesterday that we're team pink! I'm on cloud 9, we really couldn't be more thrilled! And we definitely thought we were having a boy and had our name picked out already!
  • #Mrstaylarfrance and #Kaitinperth, I too thought I was having a boy, felt girl in the begining, then we thought boy. .. lol we were wrong! But oh so happy to be having daddy's first little girl!!! :x
  • I'm having a little girl :) found out on the 22nd. She's due December 21st! Yayy
  • We are having a girl!!! Due December 17th! Sooo happy!
  • We found out at 18 weeks....It's a girl. 12 year old step son is super excited to get a sister. He has 4 brothers on his mom's side....husband is over the moon!
  • We found out on at 18wk ultra sound were having a little girl, were absolutely over the moon! DD is December 6. Our little Willow Hope
  • Joining team pink! Found out today. So excited!
  • We just found out today that we're having a baby girl!! Amelia Jean is due 12/6!!!
  • Found we're having a girl on 7/20... He wasn't excited at first, but now all he does is talk to my belly! My lil mama will hopefully be making her appearance 12/10 which is the day before my bday!
  • Just found out it's a girl at 20w5d.
  • edited July 2015
    Hi! I am joining team Pink after my anatomy scan at 18 weeks 3 days:). She is due Dec. 29th! I also wanted to mention that I thought I was having a boy the whole time because I never really had morning sickness, just really bad fatigue. You never know!
  • My husband and I are team pink! We honestly thought that we would be having a boy because there hasn't been any girls on his side of the family for generations! he really wanted a girl so is over the moon and so excited! Which I am aswell!
  • We found out last night that we are having a baby girl! :) Due Dec. 18th!
  • We have the same due date!! I just found out that we're having a girl! And totally feel ya on the Star Wars thing!
  • We are having a little girl! So exciting!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited August 2015
    We found out we are having a girl a week ago.. :) im excited but scared.. She is our first baby :)
  • jmomof4jmomof4 member
    edited August 2015
    Norah Faith! Bring on the girly hair bows!!! She was precious on our scan today!
  • I'm team pink I'm having a baby girl so happy and blessed due November 30th
  • Just found out we're having a girl due Dec 17th :x
  • Team Pink and so excited!!!!! My husband and I found out on Saturday (at 20 weeks) through the gender reveal party our family planned for us.
  • Just found out today at 19 weeks team pink. Due date December 28th!! My birthday December 17th. I can't wait to meet my daughter.
  • Awesome my birthday is 12/17 my due date 12/28
  • leeshpattyleeshpatty member
    edited August 2015
    Team Pink!! FTM and so excited to go shopping for my living baby doll :x
  • Soooo happy, excited, blessed and greatful we found out last week we are having a baby girl!!