August 2014 Moms
Options

Sleep...again

I know we talk about sleep pretty often but...oh my goodness, is there such a thing as an 11 month old sleep regression? 1 1/2 hours of screaming last night. Hoping it's teething and it will pass soon. It's not a good thing when your husband says first thing on the morning, "Wow, I feel bad for you, you have seriously large bags under your eyes."

Re: Sleep...again

• Options
    I am in the same boat! The sleeping is getting worse! I wake every 2 hours and there are times i am up for hours with him because he can not settle. I am exhausted.
  • Options
    Whew, at least we have solidarity!! I feel like I am the only one of my friends who has experienced this with their babies, which I am sure isn't true.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thiught it was just me because i dont let him cry. My baby has never slept through the night but his good nights he only wakes once not every 2 hours
  • Options
    Sounds a lot like us!!
  • Options
    Same boat here!! Some nights are better than others but I just think it's crazy that I've felt like this for nearly a year!
  • Options
  • Options
    My daughter hasn't slept well since getting RSV in APRIL. She'll only sleep in her chair in the living room or with me. They say we'll miss this someday right?
  • Options
    jdrdnrjdrdnr member
    My lo will sleep for a good hour and a half in her bed and then up all night if I don't let her sleep with me. I feel like I may never get a full nights sleep again
  • Options
    @lauraleighb6  I hear that all the time! Maybe it's true, but I would be willing to try sleeping a few nights solid and then decide :)