January 2016 Moms
Options

Share the sex of your baby here!

Re: Share the sex of your baby here!

• Options
    It's a girl!!!!!! We took our gender reveal photos today and will send them out this week. :-)
  • Options
    We are having a girl. Our first is a boy and this will be our last. I am so thrilled to have one of each!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    After 2 boys we finally get our GIRL!!!
  • Options
    Found out today (16+6) that we're having a boy! My husband is very proud of himself!
  • Options
    Went to my PCP for my yearly physical, and he swears that I'm having a boy! He said that he has never been wrong before, and he would "put money on it." I'm 17w4d and I go for my 20week ultrasound on August 20. While all I want and pray for is a healthy baby, I wouldn't mind telling my PCP that he was wrong, and to pay up, haha!
  • Options
    I'm 15w5d but found out at 13 weeks we are having a little boy
  • Options
    Im having a GIRL! My husband its thrilled!
  • Options
    We are having a girl! Found out at 15 wks! :x
  • Options
    My husband and I just found out yesterday that we are expecting a baby boy =] I am beyond excited! From the beginning I had a feeling it was going to be a boy, but I really wanted a girl because they are more fun to shop for ;) but, I am over joyed with this little boy!
  • Options
    My Beautiful Baby GIRL!! Woohoo! 
  • Options
    Found out on Sunday that it's a boy!!
    16 weeks went to a baby visit and only paid $40 with 6 pics. 
  • Options
    So excited after 2 little girls we are finally having our first little boy... can't wait to get rid of all my pink stuff...
  • Options
    Having another princess!! Big sister it's very excited :-)
  • Options
    We found out today that our DD will be getting a little brother! We were all very excited :-D
  • Options
    We've been told it's a girl! <3 Just not sure how well to trust the gender part of these cell free DNA tests...I've heard to take the gender results with a grain of salt (?) The brand name of my test was Informaseq
  • Options
    Abbie1987Abbie1987 member
    edited July 2015
    Baby boy!!!!! Can't wait til he meets his big Sis :))
  • Options
    We are having a boy, my daughter is so excited. We also did the M21 test and it came back with boy!
  • Options
    We found out via blood test that this baby is a girl! It's odd, we had the same test done with my son, but we weren't offered to find out the gender... Not complaining though, I'm so excited to buy ruffles and bows this time around!
  • Options
    16 weeks and 5 days and we found out today that we are expecting a BOY!! I felt that we were having a girl, but I was wrong. I'm so excited and can't wait to meet him!!

So much respect for everyone who is Team Green by the way. It was driving me crazy having to wait this long so I couldn't imagine waiting until birth. I'm too nosey of a person, but I have so much respect for yall and I hope everyone has a healthy and happy little one!
    Love: 03.04.06
    Married: 07.14.14
    BFP: 04.05.15
    EDD: 01.08.15
  • Options
    So jealous and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY for all you mommies to be! I am still waiting (impatiently) to find out the sex! Won't know until August!
  • Options
    Can't wait to find out this sat !! It's driving me insane now knowing !!!
  • Options
    jwillis101010jwillis101010 member
    edited July 2015
    Baby boy
  • Options
    Did genetic testing and got the results having a baby boy
  • Options
    TML13TML13 member
    We found out last week our baby is low risk for the chromosomal abnormalities they checked for!!! And we are having a boy! I was so convinced we were having a girl but I'm over the moon about our baby boy ☺️ I can't wait to meet our little Colin Michael!
  • Options
    Genetic results came back with no risk and we are having a BOY!
  • Options
    I have 2 darling daughters at home & just found out today that we are expecting a BOY! I can't wait!
    I am new to the January 2016 Moms. Until today my due date was 12/21, but since my little guy is in fact a "little guy", my new due date is New Years Day!!

• Options
    This is how we found out! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Married: Feb. 2014
    TTC #1: March 2014
    Clomid: 1 cycle no IUI lead to a BFP 
  • Options
    It's a boy :)!!
  • Options
    Hi guys I'm 15 weeks & 5 days cheated at work and did a quick US but still not sure can you guys let me know what you think?
  • Options
    Hi guys I'm 15 week and 5 days. Cheated at work at had a quick peek at baby but still unsure if boy or girl . Here's a pic let me know what you guys think? Thanks!!
  • Options
    mg137mg137 member
    edited August 2015

Hi guys I'm 15 week and 5 days. Cheated at work at had a quick peek at baby but still unsure if boy or girl . Here's a pic let me know what you guys think? Thanks!!

To me it looks like either a boy with two penises or a girl with very overdeveloped labia. Luckily for you, though, I'm not an u/s technician or a doctor, so I'm not qualified to read these things. :)

ETA: smiley face. Seriously.
  • Options
    We found out yesterday at our rescan that we are expecting a little princess! I can't wait!!! We are so in love with her already <3
  • Options
    Lol I hope there's not two penises!
  • Options
    We did our 3d and found out it's a little girl
  • Options
    We're having a boy! This is what I wanted (I wanted a mini-me of his daddy) so I am super excited!
  • Options
    It's a girl !!! She was not shy at all
  • Options
    Girl for us! Our first is a boy and this will be our last child. So excited!
  • Options
    Healthy BABY GIRL. Her big brother is so excited.. I will now have the best of both worlds! :x