January 2016 Moms

Share the sex of your baby here!

ChelseyBelsChelseyBels member
edited July 2015 in January 2016 Moms
A lot of us are already finding out the sex of the little creatures in our bellies, and it's so exciting. I love the announcement posts, but they seem to get lost pretty fast. I thought maybe the @bumpadmin could make this post sticky and we could all share if we're having a boy, girl, or we are waiting and plan on joining team green.

If you have already found out the sex of your baby (or if you know your waiting till the birth), make a vote in the poll below. Also feel free to share what you're having in the comments below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mama to one girl: born 12/2009. 
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Share the sex of your baby here! 1045 votes

Boy
44% 467 votes
Girl
40% 423 votes
Team Green
14% 155 votes

Re: Share the sex of your baby here!

• Loading the player...
  • Panorama test started yesterday, I'll know in "7-14" days!!
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • I had the T21 test yesterday.. And during the ultrasound I swear we saw a "Johnson" if so we are expecting our 3rd boy in Jan.. We will know the sex for sure in 8 days.
  • I won't see/ know the ender of little peach until 22 weeks. So mid-August I'll find out.
    Unless I go to an ultrasound place instead of my doctors office.
  • I had the Cell Free DNA testing done at exactly 10 weeks, and it came back as a girl!!! I'm hoping that I didn't do the testing too early in the pregnancy that I would have a wrong result, but the doctor said I could do it at 10 weeks exactly!
  • What is a m21 or t21 test? I wanna find out so bad and I am so impatient. I have 4 kids already. 3 girls and 1 boy. We're really hoping for a brother for our only son but history has shown we have girls more often. I wanna know so bad. How can I find out before 18 weeks which is when my doctor said they check.
  • Waiting on my Cell Free DNA results. I got the blood drawn a week ago so any day now!
  • @cassiemilligan blood testing through the dr speak with your dr about it if you don't want to wait!
  • maeg66maeg66 member
    Do you all have insurance that covers the blood test to find out gender? Does anyone not have insurance and get the blood test done? About how much is it does anyone know? I'm currently without insurance so everything is out of pocket, but I'm limited on patiences and would love to know already!
  • I'm Getting blood work done today for genetic testing is that the one that I can find out at?
  • Had the genetic blood test two weeks ago and it's a girl! So elated! How spoilt we are to be able to find out so early these days! Already buying baby pink jumpsuits
  • Team green!
    N (2004)A (2007), N (2010), and L (due 1/2016)
  • I just had this done but I didn't know it tells you the sex as well!!!
  • @maeg66 I have insurance but the cell free DNA blood test that some people had wasn't covered for me because it wasn't medically necessary. It was close to $900! Needless to say i didn't have it done!
  • It wasn't covered for me either, but Progenity won't charge a patient more than $99. You might want to look in to them.
  • cawalpcawalp member
    We are having a boy, found out last week. I was curious when you are guys are gonna start sharing the gender? I am 13 weeks and just shared the pregnancy last Saturday.
  • I don't find out till September :( I already have a little boy we wouldn't mind a little princess :)
  • I am hoping it's a girl but don't find out untell I am 20 weeks :-S u already have alot of girl stuff and a girls name picked out so I am keeping my fingers crossed
  • I was convinced this was a boy but got genetic testing back today and it's a girl!!! So excited to dress up another little girl!
  • brod20brod20 member
    I'm a FTM, 11w 5 days and we just got our Harmony Test results. We are having a healthy baby boy!! Due Jan 20.
  • We are going to find out on July 11th through a private 3D/4D ultrasound place. I am 99.9% sure it is a boy! :) I will update you ladies on Saturday...which seems so far away right now!