March 2016 Moms
Options

Facebook Group!!

ashmaluashmalu member
edited July 2015 in March 2016 Moms
Hi everyone!!

My name is Ashley and I'm so excited to be having our second sweetie on March 24th! We struggled with some fertility challenges with DS and this little one was a tota surprise!

With my son I was apart of the December 2013 group and some of us broke off and joined a Facebook group. 2.5 years later we are extremely close, know about each other and have supported each other thru great times and hard ones! We've done some validity checks to make sure there were no catfish (and there weren't)! It is 100% private group and confidential with NO drama ever!

I wanted to see if any of you ladies may be interested in joining a private Facebook group so we can grow together with our pregnancies and motherhood!!! If you are interested you can privately send me your email address and I'll add you!

If it's not you're thing, that's totally ok! It has been just such a blessing to me with my first baby I would love to do it again!

Let me know! ;):):)

Re: Facebook Group!!

• Options
    I'm interested! and my due date is March 23rd
  • Options
    Interested! Still very active in my group from my daughters pregnancy. Since we are nearing the end of the March EDD's I think it's a good idea to start a group. I know some people don't want to start one until 2nd or 3rd tri but I love going through it with others in 1st tri. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jy725jy725 member
    I think there is a Facebook thread already. Maybe on page 2.
  • Options
    Oh awesome thanks girl!!
  • Options
    @actres4 and @Realt36 can you send me your email? I'll add you! :)
  • Options
    I was D13 too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Wow!!!!! So excited to be together again!!! That bump board got a little crazy!
  • Options
    I am interested.  I am in one for my last baby and it is a fantastic group!
  • Options
    ashmalu said:

Wow!!!!! So excited to be together again!!! That bump board got a little crazy!

Yeah I took some time off but came back when I got pregnant in February (m/c) and am back again for this LO :)

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I'd like to join. I am due March 8, 2016. Will it show that I've joined a private group on FB? As I haven't told anyone yet...I don't want it to randomly pop up that I've joined a Prego group lol. I'm keeping it quiet to my friends until at least 12 weeks :)
    My email is FrerichsR03@gmail.com
    Rikki
  • Options
    I'd like to join as well please.. In due around the 14th of march. Waiting for a scan on Wednesday fingers crossed I will find out my due date for Sure... jusy hope I'm still pregnant. My email address is chelsey-aimee@live.co.uk

Thanks x
  • Options
    amandaibamandaib member
    edited July 2015
    Hi can you add me too I am due march 26 and also did fertility
    Amanda Bassin
  • Options
    I'd like to join. My due date is March 19th and my email is:
    navygirl_6@msn.com

I got pregnant in Feb after my 4th IUI and struggling with infertility for 2 yrs. i lost the baby in May and was going to take a few months off but to my surprise I am pregnant now and this LO was a total surprise and we got pregnant all on our own! Such a blessing :)

Thanks!
  • Options
    I'd love to join! Qtpie638@gmail.com
  • Options
    I'd like to join as well! Due March 3rd. ☺️
  • Options
    So many gifs I want to put up right now. Stupid bump mobile!

Anniversary

• Options
    meg_2006 said:

So many gifs I want to put up right now. Stupid bump mobile!

@meg_2006

Here's how to mobile gif:

Enclose everything with < >
    Paste the url after the =

img src=

• Options
    Thanks girls!!! Have you all added!!! If anyone else wants to join please feel free to private message me!!

If you don't want to join that's ok!!! Just no real need to comment how you don't want to- everyone's personal choice!

#namaste
  • Options
    Thanks girls!!! Have you all added!!! If anyone else wants to join please feel free to private message me!!

If you don't want to join that's ok!!! Just no real need to comment how you don't want to- everyone's personal choice!

#namaste
  • Options
    @mommygrams0730

How did I not know this? Thank you!

Anniversary

• Options
    @meg_2006 you are very welcome! We need more gifs!!

• Options
    Totally interested in a FB group. Loved my October13 group but hate bugging them with pregnancy stuff again.

I have a due date of March 5.
  • Options
    If someone could add me I'd super appreciate it.  Please pm me and I'll give you my info.  I haven't heard back from ashmalu on being added.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Id love to join as well! Pm me when you get a chance and I'll give info! I have a daughter, almost 2. This is my first pregnancy after a loss. I'm due March 26th!
    View Full Size Image
    Happily Married 7/2011
    DD Born 8/2013
    Baby Due July/2015(Loss Dec2014)
    Baby #2 Due March/2016

• Options
    I'd love to be added. I am very close with my bmb March 2013 and we did have a group this early. It was such a good support even if it was early on. My name is Kaitlyn Musselman email curlygurl08@msn.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ashmalu said:
    Thanks girls!!! Have you all added!!! If anyone else wants to join please feel free to private message me!! If you don't want to join that's ok!!! Just no real need to comment how you don't want to- everyone's personal choice! #namaste

PMed you, ashmalu! 
    IUI #1 and #2 = BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN, no frosties

IVF #2 = BFP!! TWINS!!! Born 3/9/12

FET #1 = BFP!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MandTBMandTB member
    edited July 2015
    i think the facebook groups are really awesome...  but have had bad experience with drama.... but i guess we have to expect that with a group of women.
  • Options
    MandTB said:

i think the facebook groups are really awesome...  but have had bad experience with drama.... but i guess we have to expect that with a group of women.

And a group of hormone-crazed pregnant women at that ;)
    BabyGaga

• Options
    Interested! Due March 24!
  • Options
    I am interested! My email is rjs196@hotmail.com
  • Options
    In interested. I've tried pm you a few times. Thanks!
  • Options
    I'm definitely interested, though I'm being cautiously optimistic of my BFP

reichenberga@gmail.com
  • Options
    mirandabrooksmirandabrooks member
    edited July 2015