March 2016 Moms
Options

You might be pregnant...

I'm sure most of you have heard Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a redneck" routine. I thought it would be fun to do our own version  :D

You might be pregnant if your boobs hurt just from walking too fast
March '16 August Siggy Challenge - Summer Fails
imageBabyFruit Tickerimage

Re: You might be pregnant...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You have a bipolar appetite and ice cream for breakfast is absolutely acceptable
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options
    Your husband has been known to throw food at you just so you don't eat his hand off due to extreme hunger
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options
    You lay down behind your desk in your office for well past your lunch hour. And didn't care how long the carpet has or has not been cleaned.
  • Options
    JLaVO888JLaVO888 member
    edited July 2015
    Your changing emotions makes the worlds largest roller coaster look like a kiddy ride.
  • Options
    I have another one... (Tmi warning) You go for a 2 mile jog because your nausea isn't too bad only to have to cut it short and sprint for home because instead your pregnancy diarrhea is back! This is my fourth such trip today!
    This made me laugh out loud. Just yesterday I started to experience this oh-so-lovely symptom myself 
    March '16 August Siggy Challenge - Summer Fails
    imageBabyFruit Tickerimage
  • Options

I have another one... (Tmi warning)
    You go for a 2 mile jog because your nausea isn't too bad only to have to cut it short and sprint for home because instead your pregnancy diarrhea is back! This is my fourth such trip today!

This made me laugh out loud. Just yesterday I started to experience this oh-so-lovely symptom myself 

Just be glad you made it back in time. We'll leave it at that.
  • Options
    When you run face first into the bathroom door at 4am on your fifth trip to the bathroom that night...
  • Options
    When the only time you feel like eating is right after getting sick
  • Options
    Your feet swell from no reason at all. 
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

You eat an entire watermelon in one sitting ... :\">

That sounds so amazing right about now. I know what I'm buying at the store tomorrow.
  • Options
    Right at the moment you sit down at the table already feel like you are full just after you prepared a meal with passion:) Or at the moment you are done with your dinner you feel like you didn't even get started :))
  • Options
    If you don't want to get out of bed in the morning because you feel nauseated and don't wanna deal with it.
    BabyGaga

• Options

Oh, and I would also add.... when you really just don't trust a burp.

Know this problem all too well right now!
  • Options
    The only people who know you're pregnant are your husband and the local bartenders you have to over tip for mocktails so that people don't start asking questions...
  • Options
    When you could eat the house down in junk food and healthy food is hard to swallow!
  • Options
    When you bend down to buckle your baby in the car seat and you pull your head out just in time for the vomit to miss your son
  • Options
    You have the urge to eat cookie dough and pickles....together.
  • Options
    tkane7tkane7 member
    When you eat an entire bag of kettle chips everyday and the daddy gets the wrong kind and you pout like a little girl or ten minutes, And eat them anyways. Damn hormones
  • Options
    You have to remind yourself that stripping in public is illegal no matter how bad the hot flashes get!
  • Options
    Kath525 said:

You have to remind yourself that stripping in public is illegal no matter how bad the hot flashes get!

Oh my gosh yes! I am usually a cold natured person but I have been sweating like a hooker in church at night!