March 2016 Moms

Today I cried because...

I cannot get over the ridiculous things that have made me cry lately.

Ex: today I cried because... I was watching property brothers and they did the reveal.

Add yours below!

Re: Today I cried because...

• i teared up after a friend got a BFP who had a similar situation to my own. They were happy tears!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Yesterday I cried because I was at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs and they showed a video montage of Olympic moments.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP 6/16/13 ~ EDD 2/22/14 ~ CP 6/20/13 @ 4W3D
    BFP 1/1/14 ~ EDD 9/6/14 ~ CP 1/4/14 @ 4W2D
    BFP 6/24/15 ~ EDD 3/6/16 ~ Here's hoping 3rd time is a charm!
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww so sweet @KJKNAJ

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • DS has been at the beach with my ILs for the week and I miss him.  They sent me pictures.  I teared up.

I *want* to cry right now because my stomach is growling but I have no desire to eat anything. Except grapes. Which we're out of, of course.

Anniversary

• I cried while watching What To Expect While You're Expecting and Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I seem to tear up over anything.  :P

Me: 29 DH:32
    Married: 9/29/12
    BFP: 07/14/2015
    DS:3/30/2016
    TTC#2 since: Jan 2018
  • The internet I should know better than to watch videos with children or people fighting a disease but it was a beautiful that these kids sang such an awesome song to this teacher who is battling breast cancer.
    https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/2791/A-Teacher-Who-Was-Diagnosed-With-Cancer-Breaks-Down-When-The-School-Sings-This-Song-To-Her
  • My husband ran over a bunny while he was mowing...last weekend...I'm still crying about it! 
  • Peachie89 said:
    Teared up reading an article titled "When did I last wash your hair?" It talked about how you never know when it's the "last" time to do something with your child before they out grow it. I'm a ftm and thinking of that just made me want to bawl my eyes out but at work so can't.
    oh geez yes! somebody bumped the one about "the last time i nursed you" (paraphrased bc i am *NOT* looking it up again!) in our BF'ing group the other day and it still makes me sob - how the tot runs up to mama and hardly latches on and then scampers off to play, and she did'nt know it was the last time her last baby would ever nurse
    OH GEEZ ALL MY TEARS!!!!  :((

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • My husband ran over a bunny while he was mowing...last weekend...I'm still crying about it! 

Gasp!!! I'd cry too!!!!!!!
  • I'm a teacher and yesterday and today we help grade placement meetings to determine if specific students need to be retained or promoted. We had to retain some both days and it was heartbreaking. My hormones aren't helping my tear ducts at all.
  • fwtx5815 said:

I didn't cry at the doctors office on Monday when I saw the baby's heartbeat on the ultrasound, but now every time I think about it and picture the screen in my head and what it looked like, I tear up. My husband was with me and he was in awe.

That just made me tear up. Precious.
  • kosmo86 said:

I cried yesterday when I was looking up calorie counts for chik-fil-a

Hahaha! I'm certain CFA calories don't count!
  • Today I cried because I had a horrible nightmare!  This must be the start of all the crazy dreams that are to come.  I don't know if I can handle 9 months this! :(
  • Today I cried because I didn't leave my maltese a food dish in his pen when I left for work.
  • KJKNAJ said:

Last night I cried big proud tears bc my 8yr old told me "mum, I will get you whatever you need, you're going to be ok, come on, I'm going to put you to bed" as she watched me throw up Gatorade all over the bathroom floor.

Reading this post made me tear up.
  • I cried today because I decided I was tough enough to watch Grey's Anatomy... Boy, was I wrong
  • I wish I could say what set me off, I just started crying and cried all the way home from work. I got home and cried some more as my dh just kept handing me tissues.
  • Legit bawling right now because I watched that video where the kids are singing to a teacher that has cancer. I'd cry pregnant or not, but it's been 5 minutes and I am still crying so yeah.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• I cried at a State Farm commercial. Oh you know the one!
  • I cried because my brother snapped at me when I took a snack he made for his wife - thinking it was for me. Normally, I would have cared less, but my feelings were SO hurt. I sobbed in the car all the way home!! My husband tried not to laugh....