March 2016 Moms
Options

First Time Moms!

Re: First Time Moms!

• Options
    FTM! DH and I are both 30 and ready for this new adventure! I am due March 7th and have my first DR appointment on the 22nd. Unfortunately DH will be out of town and has already instructed me to not listen to the heartbeat (if that's even an option this soon). :)
    Since I am trying to find the best hospital/doctor I also made an appt at another doctor's office for August 3rd. I have told only a few close friends. We are waiting to tell family. I am excited, nervous, anxious, and tired. haha. So glad to have this community!
  • Options
    Nice to meet you all! I'm 5 weeks and some pregnant. I found out the night before my birthday that my dh and I were going to have a baby July 12. I'm not feeling any symptoms besides cramping and a littttttle nausea in the car (probably bc I was hungry). I am worried about the weight and dealing with the issue of work (I'm a teacher!) but it is so worth it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello ladies! EDD March 12, about a week before my 31st bday. DH is pushing 40 and is somewhere between shock and acceptance. We found out on the 4th of July and haven't told ANYONE. I want to, but am being cautious in case of complications.
    So far- sore BBs, wicked bloating, exhausted, and near constant flashes of heartburn
    We talked about being "ready" for kids a while back. Now that we are expecting I can't believe how ridiculous that thought is. Now we're hoping for a happy, healthy pregnancy, some divine guidance, and a little luck :)
    image     image
  • Options
    FTM checking in! I'm about 6 weeks and my due date is around March 10th. My first dr appt is this monday! I'm super excited and super scared! My DH is also both scared and excited! He has been so sweet since I'm so exhausted lately, he has taken on most of the house chores.....praise the lord! Lol I'm so tired, my boobies hurt, soooooo nauseated all day long, and all those little pinchy crampy pains in my back and belly! I like to think of them as love pains from my new little reminding me that he/she is growing happy and healthy! Congrats to everyone! It's going to be a beautiful and exciting journey!
  • Options
    bheatz22bheatz22 member
    edited July 2015
    Hey everyone! FTM here too. I just found out on Tuesday. I'm going to be 4 weeks tomorrow and I'm so nervous. EDD is 3/26/16. I've been gassy, tired, bloated and just started getting nauseated today. I have little cramps and, of course, I freak out over every single one but I try to ignore them. Congrats to everyone and I can't wait to get to know everyone. 

Question, my first doctor's appointment is Tuesday, what can I expect? 

Me: 29 DH:32
    Married: 9/29/12
    BFP: 07/14/2015
    DS:3/30/2016
    TTC#2 since: Jan 2018
  • Options
    marsandharlemmarsandharlem member
    edited July 2015
    @can'twaitforbabyA We were able to hear a heart beat at 5w5d. The dr didn't ask, she just did it. Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    bheatz22 said:
    Hey everyone! FTM here too. I just found out on Tuesday. I'm going to be 4 weeks tomorrow and I'm so nervous. EDD is 3/26/16. I've been gassy, tired, bloated and just started getting nauseated today. I have little cramps and, of course, I freak out over every single one but I try to ignore them. Congrats to everyone and I can't wait to get to know everyone. 

Meet and greet, get your health history, weight, maybe confirm pregnancy with blood test, they'll probably run down a list of dos and don'ts, and they will answer any questions you might have.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options
    bheatz22 said:

My very first appt, they did a urine sample and family history. My dr decided to do a transvaginal ultrasound and warned me we probably wouldn't see anything because it was so early (I was only 4 weeks at the time). You MAY be able to see the sack and yolk when you go. It's crazy the difference a few days will make! Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm due March 12th and sooooo excited this is my first!!!
  • Options
    @marsandharlem and @skruhmin thanks! I'm so nervous.

Me: 29 DH:32
    Married: 9/29/12
    BFP: 07/14/2015
    DS:3/30/2016
    TTC#2 since: Jan 2018
  • Options
    sjbetzsjbetz member
    First timer and due date is around March 13th! I have been experiencing some cramping as well. Is this normal?
  • Options

FTM here too! 3 positive pregnancy tests and some major bloating! My doctors appt is on Tuesday and I'm due March 11! So happy to have a baby on the way and this group to go through this experience with!!!

I'm due March 11th too!
    Me too!!! So much fun to get to chat with other FTM's with the same Due dates!
  • Options
    Sabz25Sabz25 member
    edited July 2015
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a FTM with my husband and we are so excited!! :) I'm 24. I had very sporadic periods and so not entirely sure of an exact due date. We have an ultrasound this coming Tuesday to confirm a date! Hoping all is well. About a week ago I had blood tests and my HCG was doubling :)
    I thought I was going to get away without any nausea, but it hit me about 3 days ago. Seems to only be when I go more than 3 hours without eating something. Also very sore breasts and nipples. Bloated. Constipation. And the thought of maple syrup makes me want to vomit! Haha never had a problem with it before :p can't wait to share and hear experiences with you all!
  • Options
    Congratulations everybody! It's such an exciting time. I found out I was pregnant on my honeymoon and did the test in a hotel in cuba. Couldn't enjoy the all inclusive element of our hotel but when your blessed you cant complain. I'm only home from honeymoon yesterday and so need to make a docs apt. I have bigger sore boobs than I've ever had before and nausea especially with smells- fish and feta cheese the worst smells. My due date is Mafch 5th
  • Options
    hannahnaglehannahnagle member
    edited July 2015
    Tried to delete my comment due to privacy but I can't. Frustrating.
  • Options
    mb0112mb0112 member

Hello all! I (as the group name would suggest) am a FTM and so happy to be here! I am 6w1d today with my first meet and greet appt 7/29 and likely an US the following week. My husband and I have been trying since our wedding in January, but as the research indicates it took 6 months after discontinuing birth control to conceive! We found out July 2nd and have told a few close friends and relatives but are waiting until 12 weeks to announce to a wider circle. He has an amazing 7 year old who is just the sweetest little girl and so we are beyond excited to expand the family! Looking forward to hearing everyone's updates as things move along! Cheers :)

I also have a stepdaughter who will be 7 when she becomes a big sister! She doesn't know yet but looking forward to telling her once we feel it's less risky (only 5 weeks now).

FYI I noticed your name looks like you first and last, and you might want to protect your privacy by changing it. I've heard some people have bad experiences with sharing too much personal info on here.
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, FTM, 36 and been married 10 yrs. DH , and I have been trying for some time.We were blessed last year with a little bean, but lost it at 8 weeks. A year to the date of our loss we were surprised to learn that we are Expecting... so we are more then thrilled! At this time we are going to keep our news from all until our first appointment Aug 20 2015. I am currently 5 weeks and 6 days, EDD March 14, 2016.

Congratulations to all the mama's to be. Looking forward to chatting with all.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    First time Mom with EDD 3/8/16 :) still freaking out lol. It's about time though...30 years old and not getting any younger! I've had tons of symptoms already and I'm going a bit crazy ha!
    -sore/tender breast (1st noticeable symptom) funny...that's what they say!
    -dizzy. dizzy. dizzy
    -vivid dreams (nightly)
    -night/day/nap sweats
  • Options
    Hi all! I'm a FTM as well.. Sounds like I'm in track with all these symptoms. My boobs are the most painful they have ever been... Bumps in the car are even awful! Everyone talks about that good feeling when taking off your bra... At this juncture I would rather just leave mine on to contain these puppies! A little cramping/ stretching but nothing scary. I am an ER nurse and verified all my concerns with one of my docs... Just for some peace of mind!

First appt is August 19th! It cannot come any sooner! It's so hard not telling everyone!
  • Options
    Oh! My EDD is March 20th based on my LMP, I am 5 weeks today! :)
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I found out this morning that I'm pregnant!!! :) according to the app, my due date is March 22, 2016! I couldn't be more excited!!!

My symptoms started showing this past Wednesday. And pregnancy wasn't even on my mind. I was thinking I was crampy and nauseous because my period was coming. Then this morning I just decided to take one to see (was expecting a negative). I looked at the box and when I looked at the test again... There is was a bright blue POSITIVE!! I ended up running into the bedroom and told my boyfriend (that's not how I wanted to tell him... But I couldn't wait).

Anyways, congratulations to all the March Mommies!!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations to you all!

I'm a Cornish FTM to be on March 10th (6 weeks 3 days) after an ectopic pregnancy at the start of the year. Was abit of a shock to find out I was pregnant again so soon but DH and I are happy and keeping our fingers crossed all goes well with this one! Have sore boobs, major bloated belly and a massive appetite but sadly can't stand the smell of baking cakes!!

Hope you've all had lovely weekends!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I thought I introduces myself a while back but I guess it didn't post. I'm a ftm as well, yay and congratulations everyone!!
    Im 4w4d. DH is turning 28 I'm turning 27, we've been married for 2 years, together for 5. We started ttc in june but I must have already o'd so in July I did temping, checking my chart, and used opk's. I got pregnant pretty easy I guess which was a huge blessing. I have been wanting to have kids since we got married 2 years ago but dh was going to be away for training a lot so we held off and then he got deployed for 15 months so that really put a damper on things. He just got back June 1st so we immediately started ttc. That's when I missed my o'd so we just had a practice 2 weeks I guess before my cycle started =). We're very excited and are already looking forward to our 1st appointment. So far I've been very crampy and tired and the sore boobs are no joke. I can't wait to get to know you all and have a H&h 9 months =)
  • Options
    Hi All! I'm Erin and we are super excited to be parents! We will be 29 and 30 when we welcome our first little one in March. It seems as though I've got all the symptoms so far. Looking forward to the second trimester when the magic pregnancy fairies say the symptoms are supposed to ease.

• Options
    Hi everyone, I'm currently 4w5d and also a FTM. I'm 27 and my husband is 30, and we are certainly looking forward to the journey. I saw my Dr after three days missing AF, as I had three BFP POAS tests. I have my first ultrasound for viability at the beginning of August. I don't seem to have too many symptoms right now, every now and then some cramping, on and off sore boobs/sensitive nipples. Today I felt pretty exhausted which was a first. But I am sure these symptoms will increase with time. Looking forward to going through this process with all of you!
  • Options
    Yulie87Yulie87 member
    edited July 2015
    I also found out I was pregnant on July 4th!! EDD March 22nd, my first appt is on July 22nd but it's mostly just to confirm pregnancy. I've have terrible nausea mostly all day, I'm super bloated and have cramping/back pain here and there. My husband and I are still a little in shock, but getting more excited each day :)
  • Options
    I'm FTM at 28 and DH is 29. The symptoms I had that made me think I was preggers: nausea while eating CAKE!
    sore boobies
    napping during the day (I never take naps)
    mood swings/crying
    We weren't planning this and most likely conceived on my birthday last month tmi sorry, but we've been arrived 3 1/2 yrs so we are happy :)
    Well good luck to all us new mommies, praying for lots of happy healthy babies to come March 2016
  • Options
    mlsuthmlsuth member
    edited July 2015
    FTM checking in. So far have not had any morning sickness or food aversion which actually concerns me. More tired than usual, and bloated, but not really feeling extremely different than before pregnancy. I'm due March 6th and am looking forward to my initial doctors appointment next week. Anyone else out there have minimal symptoms?
  • Options
    Excited to be on this adventure with you ladies! Currently 4 weeks and 6 days. FTM after a MC 9 months ago. Have been TTC since and am SO excited (and a little nervous). Trying to stay positive and enjoying the symptoms as a sign that all is going well! We are due March 24th!
  • Options

Congrats to all of you beautiful moms to be!

I'm 27 and DH is 29 and our little ball of cells is 4 weeks today. Had a MC earlier this year, last year and an ectopic in 2013 so I am hoping this one sticks!

We recently moved away from family for work (to the Chicago area from St. Louis) so not super far, but a little sad knowing my mom won't be super close! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    St0v3sSt0v3s member
    Congrats everyone. I'm 25 and the DH is 28 and I am current 3 weeks. I'm originally from AL but live in VA now. We are very nervous but excited. Hope everyone has a healthy and happy 9 months

Me- 25,DH-28

Anniversary

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers