December 2015 Moms
Options

the official TMI thread

Caligurl858Caligurl858 member
edited July 2015 in December 2015 Moms
for the last month or so, my coochie smells... Strong.

There I said it, I'm the pregnant lady with the smelly coochie

Ps. I haven't made my ER trip yet , but I'm thinking about it

Re: the official TMI thread

• Options
    My nipples have decided to already start squirting out white liquid and it's gross. The worst part is they are "inverted" so to clean out dried stuff in the morning is a hassle... i will not go into more detail than that, haha.

These are fun pregnancy symptoms and secrets!
  • Options
    MrsBwIVFMrsBwIVF member
    edited July 2015
    From WebMD

Odors

Some women develop a stronger sense of smellduring pregnancy. Many develop an aversion to strong food odors, such as poultry or seafood. A smaller percentage of women begin picking up on their own scent, which can be embarrassing.

"Sometimes you can smell yourself vaginally, especially toward the end of pregnancy," Hoover says. "It could be because you have more mucus then. Some people get worried about the odor and bring wet wipes wherever they go. But no one else can tell. Your scent hasn't gotten stronger; your sense of smell has improved."

Tell your doctor about any new noticeable vaginal odors to rule out a yeast infection, which can be safely treated with anti-fungals during pregnancy.

Eta: maybe you just have a stronger sense of smell? I swear I can smell my dogs' farts before they even come out!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Oh man! Hopefully it's not a yeast infection.

My TMI, I haven't been constipated at all, but I seem to have about 3 BMs a day! Thankfully nothing explosive either. I had that from a Castro thing during the first tri. I'm not eating much more than I used to so I'm just guessing my usual morning BMs aren't clearing all the way out.

ETA: that should've been gastro not Castro.
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Caligurl858Caligurl858 member
    edited July 2015
    MrsBwIVF  definitely yeast free.  Kind of want to test this theory, but I don't even want my husband to do a sniff test lol.  He said he hasnt smelled anything different so I guess i'll go with that.  It bugs me though, I smell myself, through my scrubs, lab-coat and face mask sometimes!

nipple squirting is always fun....
  • Options
    No, the smell is just worst. Multiple showers needed. I smell like my husband does on leg day.
  • Options

Totally have the liquid coming out my nipples, but I also have very happy nipples that like to try to poke people's eyes out. So I bought nipple covers. Now I have liquid stuck inside a silicon nipple cover all day. Want to talk about stinky????? Bleghh!!!

Thank you! I was feeling so alone!!!! I never realized my nips were weird until my new OB commented on them. I'm going to have to talk to her about this tomorrow.
  • Options
    cav4christcav4christ member
    edited July 2015
    MrsBwIVF said:

Totally have the liquid coming out my nipples, but I also have very happy nipples that like to try to poke people's eyes out. So I bought nipple covers. Now I have liquid stuck inside a silicon nipple cover all day. Want to talk about stinky????? Bleghh!!!

Thank you! I was feeling so alone!!!! I never realized my nips were weird until my new OB commented on them. I'm going to have to talk to her about this tomorrow.
    My OB took one look at my boobs and said "oh it looks like you must be pretty sensitive" and then proceeded to do a breast exam (necessary I know, but painful!!). How can she tell just by looking though? Seriously? Am I that weird?? So no, you are definitely not alone with "weird" nips (I have very odd boobs now too. I feel like they are perkier overall than they used to be)

Edited because of spelling :/ aaaand edited again because apparently I should just not post after 10pm. There goes my spelling award!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Aside from being super sore in the beginning, my boobs have been normal. Until today. Today my nipples wanted to be the center of attention and were SUPER sensitive.
  • Options
    @cav4christ, boobies vision? I dunno, doctors are weird.
    I'm glad you also got an exam, maybe I wasn't assaulted, haha.
  • Options
    MrsBwIVF said:
    @cav4christ, boobies vision? I dunno, doctors are weird. I'm glad you also got an exam, maybe I wasn't assaulted, haha.
    I was "assaulted" at my 12 week appointment ugh.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    SO MUCH YESSSSSS!
  • Options
    You are not alone. I have a strong sense of smell to begin with, and now it is a super human power. I was sitting at my desk at work like Oh God I hope no one can smell me. I think I smell even after a shower. I had an ingrown hair down there that my husband had to look at and I asked him if I smelled. He didn't notice a change. You are not alone!
  • Options
    Love this convo! I also share many of these! The swamp coochie! The random hairs to pluck! Hard nipples (no leaking yet tho)! I'm tossing all my underwear after birth. Oh and my new favorite- the manly grunts when I have to roll over, stand up, bend over, etc. My baby girl does not have a very lady like mommy!
  • Options
    Oh and I throw a party whenever I pool- since it never happens anymore! Haha
  • Options
    fioripfiorip member

I wish you had not mentioned the hair. I was reading through this saying to myself I have no gross TMI's, but then I remembered the hair. Growing from my chin. That is more like whiskers. That I pluck DAILY. I don't want to talk about it. (applies concealer)

I feel your pain! I have to plug disgusting chin hair every single day! And not thin baby hair, thick ass hair. I also have knuckle hair and super long hair on my stomach I have to constantly shave. On the plus size, hair on my head seems to be growing fast too.

Another TMI is the huge hemorrhoid that has set camp on my butt, bothering me and bleeding on and off for the past 2 weeks and I'm not even constipated, I'm having regular bowel movements and drinking lots of water and getting plenty of fiber.
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Options
    fioripfiorip member

Jonesy288 said:
    Would I lie about ass yeast lol! My butt is not as drastic as the google images, it looks like a sunburnt peeling but only in the crack region and it hurts likes MFer. And to top it off my midwife has me spraying foot fungus spray (miconazole nitrate) on my crack, do you know how hard it is to hold your cheeks open and spray behind your back lol.
    Lord have mercy! That sounds painful! I had a fungal infection between my breast, they are huge and I live in the Caribbean hell and sweat like a bitch, and the anti fungus spray burn like a MF, I can only imagine what you're going through and I feel for you. Hope it heals up soon!
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers