December 2015 Moms
Options

the official TMI thread

Re: the official TMI thread

• Options
    I just want to bring up that my farts repulse my husband now and that I am typing this from the toilet after a particularly offensive bout of gas. My husband survived. Don't worry.

Seriously have never been so gassy in my life.

And this is the TMI thread... I SAY WHAT I WANT.
  • Options
    This is the best.
    1. Sneezed and peed myself... not a little bit either. To the point where I had to change my pants.
    2. My husband pulled a hair out of my.chin yesterday while we were at a wedding.
    3. I literally haven't trimmed my lady parts in months and now I can't even see them.
    4. Thank god for baby powder... that's all I'm saying.

And thank god for you girls. I feel a little less vial and a little more normal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    During sex last night a chunk of mucus came out. SO thought it came out of him and panicked. I let him panic for a few minutes because it was kind of funny, he didn't think it was as humorous. Poor guy.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies for all the laughs
    1. Sneezed the other day and peed myself... Had to change my pants!
    2. Skin tag... Growing where I didn't know they could grow. Not cool and don't know what to do about it
  • Options
    Ewwww! The leaking nipples started this week!!! Grosssss!!!!!
  • Options
    This is my second and BF DD until 20 months so you'd think I'd be used to funky nipples but I totally had my midwife check out my nipples this week because I thought I had a yeast infection!! Nope, she said just to scrub my nipples more? What? They have dried brown and white bubbles all over, but I've never felt myself leaking, such fun!

Oh and I thought my water broke last week, nope it was post sex juices that stayed hidden away until hours after the act. I soaked through my undies and sweat pants though! So gross. Thank you lady part swelling for that one. Luckily I determined the cause before I went to my midwife!
  • Options
    I queef. I thought the fats were bad enough but now if I even just breath too deeply I queef, audibly, and of course it tickles so I laugh. Not to mention with all the discharge it feels so gross and juicy bubbling out.
  • Options
    Every time i finish peeing I put my undies back on and wash my hands and like 9/10 times a huge bit of white discharge comes out and it feels like I've peed myself
  • Options
    Along with all of the run of the mill almost constant run of gas.... I not only get uncomfortably wet down there while moving around at work, but I have to tuck the top of my maternity pants into the bottom of my bra so that my pants stay up....and the top of the band gets soaked from boob sweat.

So when I go home after a shift I feel absolutely repulsive.
  • Options
    Omg I love this thread. I was reading it last night trying to go back to sleep and all that happened was I kept on stifling giggles. since some vomiting is back the whole vomiting and peeing this is to true! I can't help it. It's horrible to have liquid coming out of both ends even if I just went to pee there is still some reserve pee I guess. And so much pee! I feel like I'm peeing for two!
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options
    I agree that this is the best thread yet! I have no leaky nipples but I do pee myself sometimes when I sneeze, and I have to change afterwards. Also to commemorate reaching 30 weeks my body has decided to present me with a labia varicose vein?!!? I did not have this in my first pregnancy. It feels horrible and like it's going to pop when I'm standing up. Can they pop?!?!? It also looks very unattractive. I got my husband to take a picture so I could see and I felt so ashamed!!!
  • Options
    I also have terrible heartburn and regularly have mini sicks in my mouth...I'm hideous people!!!!
  • Options
    The bra became a nonessential item around the house about a week ago. If I could forgo anything elastic around my rapidly expanding waist I would be so much happier. Cooler weather needs to get here fast.
  • Options
    I have a belly button piercing (yes it's a maternity band) and this last week I kept getting it snagged on things, which caused it to bleed and now the skin covering the ring is super red, puffy, swollen, and painful......fun times. 
  • Options
    Maybe this is not TMI, but it is hella annoying. EVERYTHING STINKS, like first trimester style stinks.

This house stinks.
    I stink.
    People stink.
    Work smells.

I am losing my mind and not sure if we (my husband and I) have become gross or if this is just a new thing for my final trimester.
  • Options

Maybe this is not TMI, but it is hella annoying. EVERYTHING STINKS, like first trimester style stinks.

This house stinks.
    I stink.
    People stink.
    Work smells.

I am losing my mind and not sure if we (my husband and I) have become gross or if this is just a new thing for my final trimester.

I have to say that I'm with you on this one. I feel horrible because even DS stinks and probably gets way more baths than he'd like because of it, otherwise sometimes I can't hold him without gagging.

The worst to me is that we live in an apartment building that was built in the 70s so it has a definite funk to it. Thencertain times of day (dinner time is the worst offender) you get all the mingling smells from different apartments. So you'll smell someone's pizza, on top of someone else's tuna helper and yet another person's Chinese food and it's so gross. It's not new, I'm just more sensitive to it.
  • Options
    @weatherbee

This house stinks.
    I stink.
    People stink.
    Work smells.

Omg why/how do people stink so bad? I've joked to my husband that the grocery store must have one of those people that stand out front of Costco checking people's memberships. Only instead of memberships they're making sure they smell really freakin bad! Lol every. Single. Person. I walk by has BO. Wth?

• Options

This house stinks.
    I stink.
    People stink.
    Work smells.

My car stinks!! I discovered last night that the ice cream I bought Wednesday didn't make it inside. :(
  • Options
    Lmao! I love every single thing about this post. I am so glad I'm not the only stinky wet ass walking around!
  • Options

This is a funny TMI :) So I have been icing my "Lightning crotch today and the ice bag was really watery so it completely looked like I wet my pants or even my water breaking. Even better, I was icing myself at work :) What else can you do when you are in pain!!!

But then all of a sudden I had a complete panic where I thought, was it really the ice melting or was it my water breaking??? Totally freaked myself out for a while. Had to constantly reasurre myself that it was the water from the ice.

• Options
    I'm always sweating!!! Always! The fact that we don't have ac or a fan doesn't help lol.
  • Options
    I don't know why i didn't look at this post earlier! I just turned 30 weeks and my body is doing some interesting things so I came here and low and behold all my issues have already been mentioned =). Wet more often than before and peeing a bit when I sneeze or blow my nose - which is awesome since I have a bad cold right now...
  • Options
    Lurker from nov15: Ilovethisthread. A lot. I feel a lot better even though I didn't see this weird tmi; my nipples have decided to sprout some little hairs. Not much and it surprisingly doesn't hurt to pluck and they take forever to grow back. But talk about feeling big and beastly!
    Lol, also, panty liners and wipes are my best friends.
  • Options
    How about a LOT of fungus on my nose/cheek. Like, bright red and can't be covered up. Scaly and gross. I call it my face foot fungus! Plus, it started on the left and has since migrated to the right!
  • Options

>_< I hate the constant wetness and leaking down there...

I'm with ya! Annoying right? It's just a gross feeling.
  • Options
    This discharge has decided to increase it seems today. Constantly feeling gooey down there. It's all wonderful huh ladies!! Only 13 weeks till baby is due! We can do this!! Who's with me?? Love this thread btw. Don't have to feel embarrassed now!!
  • Options
    Bloody noses anyone? What is up with this symptom!!!
  • Options
    Leaky boobs. Crazy leaky boobs. I woke up from a nap and my DH was like 'ahhhh sweety......you've leaked....alot' lefty is a champion leaker. Righty not so much. Midwife says it's a good sign that I'll produce milk fairly easily for bubs, so I guess I shouldn't be too annoyed at it.
  • Options
    jtannura said:

How about a LOT of fungus on my nose/cheek. Like, bright red and can't be covered up. Scaly and gross. I call it my face foot fungus! Plus, it started on the left and has since migrated to the right!

Fungus?! Sounds horrible!! I'm super patchy and dry on my face. You sure it's not that?
  • Options
    Lurking from Nov 15- I seriously love this thread and this BMB. I laughed so hard reading through these, and can relate to 95% of them. Pregnancy is a seriously weird business. 

@ammnam14- Yes! The nose bleeds have been horrible! I'm an attorney, and got the biggest nosebleed yet the other day while in court- it was seriously a fountain. Of course, I was wearing a white blouse that day, because that's just how it happens. 
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• Options
    ssn109 said:
    @kayemjay2 I'm also an attorney. I don't know your thoughts on the matter, but I dream of going into labor and my water breaking while in court with a super uptight male judge. I think it would be hilarious!

Yes! The judge I was in front of that day would be perfect. Just one example- the petitioner in a DV case was unable to make it to court because she was having a baby that day, so she sent her sister in her stead. Although he was visibly annoyed, he admitted it was a valid reason to miss court, and agreed to set a new date. When the sister told him that she was having a c-section...his response: "Oh that's easier to recover from than the other way!" He set it for the NEXT WEEK. 

I've also had to sit through hours of court without being able to leave to pee and/or eat because he insists everyone remain in the courtroom until their case is called. Generally, I understand this policy....but tell that to the tiny human bouncing on my bladder and insisting I eat every hour on the hour!
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• Options
    I'm starting to get raw down there from all the extra fluids.... It hurts when I pee :((
  • Options
    @violetigerlily this! Chunky weird dry nipples! It's like can ya'll leak so I don't have to worry about milk production????
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options
    Sunday night started feeling icky, about 2 in he morning I started having diarrhea and then vomitting. And then both at the same time. Monday had my GD test. Welcome back vomiting and diarrhea. And now I have hemorrhoids, oh the joys!