December 2015 Moms
Options

Cheese and rice! THAT'S the post they shut down?

Re: Cheese and rice! THAT'S the post they shut down?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Piping in - I think it's against TOU to post PMs. It came up during the bump exodus earlier in the year when I was on TTC.

August '18 March Siggy Challenge - You had ONE JOB

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Piping in - I think it's against TOU to post PMs. It came up during the bump exodus earlier in the year when I was on TTC.

Damn. But thank you knowing that. :)
  • Options
    dp1320dp1320 member

Thanks @Kyleneum13! :x

PS I definitely want cheesy rice now. White rice with cheese sauce. LOTS OF IT.

DH makes an incredible chicken divan. It's basically chicken, broccoli, bell pepper, and cream of chicken soup covered with a huge layer of cheese and baked. We serve it with white rice. I end up eating everything and leaving the cheese topping and the rice and eating that together. It's so freaking good. I love cheese.
    I think I'm going to need you to send me that recipe
  • Options

Thanks @Kyleneum13! :x

PS I definitely want cheesy rice now. White rice with cheese sauce. LOTS OF IT.

DH makes an incredible chicken divan. It's basically chicken, broccoli, bell pepper, and cream of chicken soup covered with a huge layer of cheese and baked. We serve it with white rice. I end up eating everything and leaving the cheese topping and the rice and eating that together. It's so freaking good. I love cheese.
    I think I'm going to need you to send me that recipe
    Yes, ma'am. Coming right up.
  • Options
    She was PMing people, oh that's rich!!!! Be an adult and handle it like the rest of us. Goodness!
  • Options
    I'm going to order pizza for dinner. That cheese pulled me in! But I'm too tired to cook. Although I guess rice doesn't technically count as cooking, it's more like boiling water! LOL
  • Options
    koala1107 said:
    Someone probably reported it for "bullying". Who knows. So bizarre. Can't stop the eye rolls today it just keeps going...
    ...and going and going...hmm kind of like the Energizer Bunny
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Well I WAS excited for all you cat eat sushi tonight. (Relax...my definition of
    sushi, much to the complaint of all my friends and my hubs, is the cooked stuff. And the only fish is shrimp.)

Now I want Mexican. Ugh.
  • Options

I didn't think this was about food. I did, however, think that the Sex Disappointment thread was about her and her husband.

I was quite disappointed when I clicked.

ME TOO!!
  • Options
    yeah- it's not regular goat cheese. It's called Kefalograviera, and it's harder. I will ask the waiter, but I agree with you @ealiska I think once it's set on fire it's probably okay :)
  • Options
    CMDDCMDD member
    Ohhhh new craving. That salty fire cheese is so good.
  • Options
    I missed all the fun!!
  • Options

Flaming Dr. Pepper= YUMMM!

• Options
    ealiska said:

@magburt the thought of fireball just made me heave , but if someone would be so kind as to light a bottle of wine of fire for me I'd be much obliged.

I'm so sad I'm not going to be able to drink fireball with angry orchard cider this fall. Fireball is my very sneaky BFF.
  • Options
    vppittman said:

Okay a few things 1-I just ate cheesy rice-a-Roni before I even opened this thread. It's okay to be jealous. 2-I received a pm last night from someone (not the poster you're referring to, but another) who thought I was being rude and she was way more rude than me. It made me laugh. 3-I am going to dinner with my husband and his gma tonight and the place we are going has flaming cheese. It's a Greek thing. Usually it's an appetizer, I hope they don't judge me when I order one for myself. That's all!

Saginaki is my fav!!!! We have a big Greek population around here and I adore Greek food. Yes I'd say it's safe. I just had a huge Greek salad the other day with extra feta, it was pasteurized.

• Options
    redfallon said:

Midnight Margaritas - Practical Magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ihb6FLSh64

I looooove this scene!!!