December 2015 Moms
Options

Cheese and rice! THAT'S the post they shut down?

Re: Cheese and rice! THAT'S the post they shut down?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    redfallon said:

This isn't the one that I was looking for, but people can disagree and still be friends. I think a lot of adults could learn some things from Sesame Street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAjXikmipv4

I love it so much… This is reason enough to have children! OK, maybe not reason enough but a good perk!
  • Options
    nik6499nik6499 member
    edited July 2015
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • Options
    Ladies, you are truly cracking me up but my cheesecake factory is getting cold. Of course, I want my cheesecake cold and my frozen mango smoothie cold… BRB
  • Options
    I have never been to the cheesecake factory. :(( every time I am near one I get out voted. I had a burger and potato salad with a large slice of pineapple upside down cake, even though I'm allergic to pineapples. It was all I wanted till I read this and now just want to live in Boston and eat cheesecake. When I was there last year the one girl took us to this place that had amazing vegan food, some hole in the wall but amazing place. If only I could have that for dinner and then some cheesecake. I have been craving curry but there is no where to get it without driving at least an hour and I have high standards. I have never missed England so much as in the last two weeks with my cravings. If only I could find fish and chips or curry that would meet my expectations.
  • Options
    Everyone needs
    magburt said:

@BostonBaby1 order pizza from one place and cheesecake in the side from Cheesecake Factory.

You are my hero
  • Options
    MrsBwIVF said:

Crisis averted!

If I come to your place can I have a bite? Hehe
  • Options
    Am I the only that thinks cheesy rice is disgusting? don't hate me! :-S that's what I got out of this thread lol
  • Options
    MrsBwIVF said:

amw2133 said:

MrsBwIVF said:

Crisis averted!

If I come to your place can I have a bite? Hehe
    Yes please! A pregnant woman all alone with an entire cheesecake? That seems like a bad idea!
    Awesome! I'm on my way!! :*
  • Options
    I'm making sams club chicken enchiladas because I want something hot but secretly all I want is cheesecake
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • Options
    You all suck. Now I NEED Bistro Shrimp Pasta and a slice of banana cheesecake. Cheesecake Factory isn't far..... I'm sure DH will make a run for me.

imageimage

• Options
    @kyleneum13 where in Thailand were you? I lived there for a few months at a wildlife refuge in Phetchaburi! Miss it so much, can't wait to go back some day!
  • Options
    Also, you guys are making me hungry. I'm more of a creme brûlée kinda gal though ;)
  • Options
    MegStark said:

You all suck. Now I NEED Bistro Shrimp Pasta and a slice of banana cheesecake. Cheesecake Factory isn't far..... I'm sure DH will make a run for me.

They have BANANA cheesecake!!! Holy shitballs where do I get that right now it needs to be in my belly
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • Options
    nik6499 said:

MegStark said:

They have BANANA cheesecake!!! Holy shitballs where do I get that right now it needs to be in my belly
    Seriously!!! I love banana everything! Now I need to find this!
  • Options
    rmj28rmj28 member

I need to move to the U.S. & get me allllllll of this food

• Options
    The candy cookies from panera are AMAZING! And their chocolate chip muffies (I really don't know how to spell that haha)
  • Options
    MrsBwIVF said:

I was working, then went to the kitchen-cabinet place to make an appointment for a consult, and test-drove some strollers at Buy Buy Baby....and I missed everything.

I can't believe the Sex Disappointment thread is the one that got shut down. I thought it would be all the batballs-crazy ones from the past 24 hours. I thought we had all appropriately handled the Sex Disappointment thread, including the OP. It really wasn't the Gender Scan/Amniocentesis/Eye Exam/Big-Toe-Measuring thread?

....really?

Also, I had a big cookie today from Panera, which fulfilled my sugary-treat-for-the-day quota, but I would do bad things for some cheesecake now. It has to have a real graham cracker crust, though, none of that weird mushy "crust" crap.
    No, the woman came to the Bitchfest post and started raging war against everyone. That one got the shut down.

Eta: mmmmmm cookie...
    What in the F is this thread?
    Gender Scan/Amniocentesis/Eye Exam/Big-Toe-Measuring thread
    Hahaha
  • Options
    @magburt You read my mind. I cannot with bananas.
  • Options
    313Meg313Meg member
    magburt said:

Banana no can do. Gimme some frickin cookie dough, peanut butter, Oreo, Nutella drizzle

Again, I love you
  • Options
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015