Options

Who else POOPED?

Yeah, I went there.

And yes I did.

Married.....09/08/2012
Baby F.......02/02/2016

Re: Who else POOPED?

• Options
    YES! But it wasn't very satisfying. I'm pretty constipated so it could be better. 
    me: 29 DH: 30
    Married 3.6.15
    EDD of Baby S 2.5.16

LFAF-July Siggy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    RRC216RRC216 member
    ME ME!!! Every morning!!! :o) It was bliss!!

Mommy to my Angel baby Domenico Anjelo M/C 11 weeks 12/20/2014
    C/P 4/15/2015 5 weeks
    BFP 6/15 /15 Due: 2/25/16

• Options
    Mine have been uh-maze-balls everyday. It's magical.

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Options
    Pooping more than I ever have! I'm not complaining!
  • Options
    Pooping LESS! I miss my regular happy poop days. Bring on the prune juice I guess. My mom has been dealing with constipation from chemo and mixes prune juice with mango to make it taste better
  • Options
    salixjoy38salixjoy38 member
    edited July 2015
    One time I found a phone in a bathroom stall at a restaurant, and as I sat there a text came in that said "poopsies!" Obv the woman before me was texting about poop. My husband and I have always laughed about it, and now I have an excuse to text him "poopsies!" too! 

ETA: restaurant
  • Options
  • Options
    Ugh I would like to stop popping... Yep, had to say it. My GI system is on hyperdrive blagh
    -Kimberly :) 
    My Ridiculous Chart                                                    
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yes! However, my schedule and the bathroom cleaning schedule at my office are not in sync. Highly inconvenient at times. :)
  • Options
    Me! However my complaint in this department is that recently I've been getting the feeling like I have to go when I'm at work. I am so not a public pooper and this is causing a great deal of stress. But I'm just happy I'm able to go at this point!
  • Options
    pbtoast said:

Me! However my complaint in this department is that recently I've been getting the feeling like I have to go when I'm at work. I am so not a public pooper and this is causing a great deal of stress. But I'm just happy I'm able to go at this point!

Oh my gosh. This is me too. I have serious public poop anxiety.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am happy with once a day or every other day. I wish constipation wasn't causing me nausea though.
  • Options
    PaniaO said:

Yes! But it's never enough! It should have been two days worth! I still have a poop baby, darnit!

This. So not fun.
  • Options
    The most painful of my life yesterday. I was crying in pain and clogged the toilet lol
    TMI but isn't this whole thread lol...

Feb '16 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing About Fall: Haunted Houses and Scary Movies! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    VitaLuna said:

pbtoast said:

Oh my gosh. This is me too. I have serious public poop anxiety.
    So not fun! Sometimes I just have no choice but I agonize and try so hard not to!
  • Options

The most painful of my life yesterday. I was crying in pain and clogged the toilet lol
    TMI but isn't this whole thread lol...

Oh my gosh so sorry you were in pain but this cracked me up! I seriously love this thread. Best one yet.
  • Options
    Me. And it's horrifying. I've be sh*tting my brains out for the last 3 hours. It started as freaking rocks this afternoon and gradually got softer and now it's going back and forth between solid and well... totally not. Plus the massive waves of IBS every 5 mins can suck it.

Yay for pooping after 3? 4? days? FML
    Avid babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating, SAHM of M ~ 12/11 and S ~6/13.
    Married New Year's Day 2013
    Previously Clizh, bumping since 2009 and still mourning my platinum medal. ;)

• Options
    There were plenty of times, my last pregnancy, when I was screaming in pain while I pooped. I wonder what our old neighbors thought.... can you imagine?
    Avid babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating, SAHM of M ~ 12/11 and S ~6/13.
    Married New Year's Day 2013
    Previously Clizh, bumping since 2009 and still mourning my platinum medal. ;)

• Options
    Drinking my Miralax as I type this :(
  • Options
    Not today. Let's hope tomorrow brings good things.

• Options
    Having serious constipation issues! Even when I do think I have to go it's completely worthless. Anyone else having this issue?
  • Options
    LantryLantry member
    Uh I poop like 10 times a day.... FML
  • Options
    AggieKim said:

Ugh I would like to stop popping... Yep, had to say it. My GI system is on hyperdrive blagh

This
  • Options
    I think my pooping is my body's version of MS. I poop uh... VERY soft poops... every day. Pretty stinky. Literally. 

• Options
    Mine is like hard little rocks! But it's better than not going at all, which was happening for awhile...ugh seriously can't tell if baby is starting to show or constantly full colon...hahaha
  • Options
    I always try to poop as quickly as possible at work, so people will think maybe I just peed. The double flush probably gives it away though.

Has anyone tried poopouri? It really works! I need to order some.

Mom to Benjamin 6/2011 and Lena 5/2013; baby 3 on the way

• Options
    ErinC1014 said:
    I always try to poop as quickly as possible at work, so people will think maybe I just peed. The double flush probably gives it away though. Has anyone tried poopouri? It really works! I need to order some.
    Poopouri is the best!
  • Options
    LMAO! I kept reading "pooped" for that "popped" discussion anyway.
  • Options

I am happy with once a day or every other day. I wish constipation wasn't causing me nausea though.

This. I feel as though if I were more regular I would not be as nauseous.
  • Options
    ecmbecmb member
    I would take pooping 10x/day over pooping every 3-4 days, any day

Me: 32  Hubby: 31

Married 12/29/12

Started TTC July 2014

Miscarriage August 2014

Emmett born February 2016

Expecting Baby #2 in August 2017

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/544e80

• Options
    I did and It.. Was. GLORIOUS!
  • Options
    STMs, will we ever be "regular" again!? Is the 2nd trimester when everything gets better? Any tips for those of you that are doing just fine in this department?

I feel like my urge to poo button has disappeared & I have to figure out it's time based on tummy cramps, gurgles, timing, & hunger pangs.
  • Options
    I had two days of the opposite problem and it was SO bad. And now for days I've been backed up. I've been having my lonely only cup of coffee during night shift and getting some relief after that. But not enough. It's never enough.
  • Options
    Prune Juice is my best friend now. I panic when I run out! No prune juice= granite.