Wisconsin Babies
Options

Milwaukee OB Recomendations

Hi Ladies! My family is relocating from TX to Milwaukee next month and I am in need of a new OB. I'm due Dec 10th and hate to leave my current doc, but can't take him with us :). Does anyone have one that they love? I want to find someone that does sonograms and blood work in office (like I have gotten used to). I'm also in need of a good endocrinologist if anyone sees on that they like too. Thank you!!

Re: Milwaukee OB Recomendations

• Options
    Hi! I currently live in Milwaukee and had my LO Nov of 2012. The OB I went through was Dr. Sandra Earle. The hospital there is Columbia St. Mary's on the East side. Beautiful area and a great doc. There are 3 OBs in the office, Dr. Moralez, Dr. Berkoff, and Dr. Earle. I never met Dr. Moralez because she wasn't there at the time, but Dr. Berkoff was also great! The blood work is in the same building (just downstairs) from the OB's office, and they do small sonograms in office, but they also do some at the Women's hospital across the street (literally across the street). https://www.columbia-stmarys.org/cln/Page.asp?PageID=1036 Here is the link (sorry if it's not clicky). Sorry I can't help with an endocrinologist, but I wish you the best of luck! PM me if you have any questions  :)

• Options

I use Dr. Trester at Moreland OBGYN.  Only problem is that they are in Waukesha and deliver at Waukesha Memorial, so if you are moving to the downtown area it might be alittle bit of a drive.

Dr. Trester has been my GYN for years and now I've been using her for my first pregnancy.  The office is amazing.  Sonograms are on-site and bloodwork is either in the office or in the lab right next door.  I've had a few issues with my pregnancy and a nurse, PA, or Dr. Trester always calls right back.  They even manage to get me in the same day if its something that needs to be seen right away.  The nurse always encourages me to call in even if I think it's just a small issue.

It is a larger practice so if you deliver outside of office hours you could possibly have one of the other Dr's attending who is on call.  Speaking with Dr. Trester, she was great about really trying to be there for delivery.  So far both DH and I have been really happy with my Dr. and the entire office staff.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    A little late responding but Dr. Jain with Aurora is a great endocrinologist. He's just so kind and helpful. I can't say enough good things about him. My ob just retired so I can't help you there.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Options
    It's a bit of a drive but I LOVE my OB. Dr. Patrick Sims at Aurora Summit
  • Options
    Dr. Janie Washington is THE BEST!
  • Options
    Where in Milwaukee are you moving to? That might help narrow it down as you'll likely want a great one that is near your home.
  • Options
    Dr Janet Goldman is affiliated with Columbia St Mary's birthing center in Mequon. She is great and so are the other Drs at the meadowview office. Plus the birthing center is phenomenal! I was sad to leave there after I gave birth.
    The meadowview clinic is attached to the hospital and birthing center. She also practices some days a week at an office in Glendale. I couldn't recommend her or the birthing center more highly!
  • Options
    Dr. Ty Manning is AWESOME!
    I go to Mike Lund, as do almost all of the lady doctors in my practice (emergency medicine).