June 2015 Moms

June 3 Symptoms

Hey ladies... How are you all feeling?

Re: June 3 Symptoms

• Loading the player...
  • I also had a leg cramp last night. I hadn't experieneced one in months, so it was a bummer it returned as a symptom. Hopefully it was just a one-off for both of us!
  • Feel like death..... Can't function soooooo exhausted. My vagina hurts,
    Pelvic bones hurt, hips hurt, random BH contractions. Hands feel like someone hit them with a Mallot also extremely swollen along with my feet. Numbness in hands and feet. Lots of cramping and having to pee every 10min. Yea my scheduled csection on 6/9 could not come soon enough feeling so miserable. :'-(
  • I had my first delivery dream and I forgot my bag! And my Dr was someone new and really odd!

Hoping to keep my boys entertained today with minimal effort ;)
  • I feel ya girl! I know 5 people who have had their babies since last Thursday! Patiently waiting :)
  • My snoring is so crazy. I think my husband sleeps like two hours a night. Around 1:30 am I had my first real, painful contraction. Freaked me out. I still have a lot to get done before the baby comes.

You are not alone! The first thing my husband told me when I woke up this morning was that I snored all night. I asked him, well..why didn't you wake me up and try to move me? His response was " I did!". Umm...oops! I don't even remember him trying to wake me up lol

Other than snoring... Extreme pelvis pain. It seriously hurts to walk. Thank God my job is understanding and as long as they know I'm alive they don't expect me to be there.
  • @fishback23 try some witch hazel followed by aloe to calm the eyebrows down

Biggest complaint today is horrible hip pain, makes it tough to walk.
  • @fishback23 I just had mine done last week and same thing! They are ok now though, only lasted two days!

Doctors appointment in 50 min praying for good news, like you're in labor lets go!
  • klkonwi said:

Feel that weird very low cramping/cervical weirdness going on all night.

That was TOTALLY me yesterday. Today not as much (yet). The day is still young, tho
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So jealous of everyone having their babes!! But even more happy for you guys! My cousin has the same due date as me and she is getting induced Friday. 

I'm super happy for her though. I wish I could know exactly when LO was coming. 4 days till my due date and showing minimal symptoms. Pretty convinced she will be late. Really wishing my body would show some signs that she will be here soon. DR app tomorrow, curious to see if I'm dilated anymore. But I doubt it. Thankfully if I do go late I do feel pretty good and not miserable, so I can handle it. 

I just want to meet her!!!! 
  • Had contractions bad yesterday evening so I went in to get checked. They decided to spread out once I got there. The on call dr was former military and to the point and wouldn't let me ask questions. DH and I weren't happy. The residents were so much better when they came by to check in. Anyway, the on call dr sent me home and i've had the contractions all night since. They're super strong and make it hard to breathe or think. I have a dr appointment early tomorrow and will definitely talk to my normal doctor about it. I'm officially 39 weeks today so we're getting close.

In other news, my level of annoyance is more than a little high. They are paving outside my house and making a giant mess and noise. I wouldn't normally mind since this is the kind of thing I supervise at work, but they're notorious for not doing things correctly out here and it caving in. Also, my house smells like asphalt....
  • 39 weeks tomorrow and OB appointment tomorrow. Hoping for some progress as last week there was none!

Otherwise feeling pretty good. Symptoms include: some nerve pain in buttock! Making it uncomfortable to sleep. Some pelvic pain when LO moves and occassional constipation.