February 2016 Moms
Options

Anyone already have nausea?

My first two pregnancies were a breeze in that department.  Almost zero nausea.

This time...I am already starting to feel it.  And it's way early.  OMG, hold me!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone already have nausea?

• Options
    angc4angc4 member
    I definitely could tell something was off in me last week before my BFP. I was very unsettled after having a solid meal ... Besides that not to bad yet
    28, DH - 30 
    Married 10/04/14 
    TTC since 1/1/15
    BFP 5/28/15
    MC 6/9/15
    BFP#2 9/21/15 - EDD 5/20/16
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    MrsJG3MrsJG3 member
    Nauseous here for sure. :(
    DD: 8  DD: 3.5  DS:18M
    Baby #4 Due: 2/4/2016
    Feb16 August Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV Mom

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep. Pretty much feel like I've swallowed a belly full of pool water all day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    No nausea here yet. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
    Benjamin born on - 4/5/12
    BFP 12/31/14, EDD 9/08/14 ~ Natural M/C 2/21/14 at 11.5 weeks
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    bookqueen said:

Same here. All I'm feeling is daily bloating and gas. It's weird that I kind of wish for a little nausea just to know...
    Me 37, DH 37
    Married since 4/2004
    DS born 1/20/16, Graeme
  • Options

bookqueen said:

Same here. All I'm feeling is daily bloating and gas. It's weird that I kind of wish for a little nausea just to know...
    I've only got sore boobs so far, and now chest acne...I stopped having nausea right before my loss last year.
    Benjamin born on - 4/5/12
    BFP 12/31/14, EDD 9/08/14 ~ Natural M/C 2/21/14 at 11.5 weeks
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I was nauseous a lot the week before my BFP. Now I am alright. Who knows if that was even related to pregnancy though because well, if you can't turn a stick +... It was so bad though I POAS at 5 dpo! 
    Baby 2.0!
    BabyFruit Ticker

"http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32499b"
     28 Years old DH 29
    Married since 8/7/10
  • Options
    I'm having just a bit of nausea. It's supposed to be a good sign, but I had none of it while pregnant with my son. When I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks, I had moderate nausea, and it was worst the night before the miscarriage started. So I kind of associate it with pregnancy loss, even though it's supposed to be a good sign. :-(
  • Options
    I was also nauseous the week leading up to my Bfp a little. It's kinda cooled off now though luckily. With my other 2 pregnancies it hit around 6 weeks til close to 12. They were textbook that way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been wearing Sea Bands. I was sick for 3 months last time so I'm preparing my defenses. It seems like this hit way earlier this time though.
    DD born Feb. 2010. BFP 5/25/15, EDD 2/4/16!

Pregnancy Ticker
    It's a pirate's life for me, savvy? (Jack Sparrow) photo tumblr_mdjrtz1WNt1r6a7ny.gif
  • Options
    I have some really bad acne as well as accompanying indigestion, bloating, and heartburn. Starting to get a sore throat too but I don't think that comes with the territory.
    30, DH - 41
    Married - 12/28/13
    Pregnant w/ #2
    DS - 22 Months 1/29/16
    EDD: DS 4/1/18
  • Options
    Nothing major for me yet.

I would just like to say that every pregnancy is different even from one child to the next for the same woman. While some symptoms are common, they aren't necessarily there for every single woman, every single time. Don't worry if you don't have a symptom that you "should" have because right now you are pregnant. Not being nauseas doesn't make you any less pregnant.
  • Options
    I woke up this morning feeling very nauseated. Last pregnancy I didn't experience any and I miscarried at 8 weeks. I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow. I think its normal either way some people get morning sickness others don't. Personally I'm just happy my symptoms have been very different from my last. I actually feel pregnant this time.
  • Options
    sooo nauseous already! i made my husband stop at buy buy baby today on our way home from errands to pick me up some preggie pops.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    sooo nauseous already! i made my husband stop at buy buy baby today on our way home from errands to pick me up some preggie pops.
    Preggie pops?

I noticed an unsettled feeling at 9dpo... before my bfp.  It's lingered and either isn't as bad, or I've already adjusted to it being there almost all the time.  Did wake up during the night a few days ago super nauseous... I'm *hoping* this isn't a sign of what's to come!
    28yo, TTC#2 since 6/2014
    Kiddo #1 = 10 cycles of trying, 1 CP and is now a toddler
    TTC#2 since 2/2017

• Options
    I tend to get nauseous when I'm tired, which seems like all the time.  
  • Options
    retasretas member
    I don't feel nauseous or have sore boobs but i definitely have shortness of breath, even walking up the stairs get me puffing and I'm an active individual!
  • Options
    i forgot about the boobs. I feel like mine are ginormous and they hurt quite a bit.  
  • Options
    I did Saturday morning but I really really didn't think I was pregnant. In hindsight it was a pregnancy symptom. My boobs have been super sore!