December 2015 Moms

Wiggle wiggle

2»

Re: Wiggle wiggle

• BabyVAZ said:

Doctor prob will only call back tomorrow. But I have my generic sono tomorrow anyways. It's not a pulse. Seriously the bump needs to have the option for videos. You guys would be freaked out. I'm telling you. I'm ok boot science and I completely see why some of your are skeptical but at this point it's the only thing that makes sense. It has stopped now for about an hour. Did the same this the last few days. Then when I like down wiggle wiggle starts in no means is it like a kick I've seen those and felt them on my sister. It's like a flutter and pull. Funny enough when I eat I've notice it stops.

post on YouTube and paste link :)
  • Loading the player...
  • If your doctor said it's a possibility then forget what everyone else says. Don't let anyone bring you down during this exciting time!!! :) only you know what you're feeling
  • mollyjeanhmollyjeanh member
    edited May 2015
    This is my second and I'm having uterine spasms like crazy. They are visible and very different from baby movement. But obviously I already know what that feels like.

Dont get offended OP. I understand how it's hard to read so many posts in disagreement, especially when you're good and hormonal! It's either the baby or not. Doesn't really matter either way. People, including doctors and Internet posters, can only speculate and that's what everyone is doing.

@BostonBaby1 - I have Crohn's as well. No fun.

Edited because autocorrect is rarely ever correct.
  • Acronyms
  • If your doctor said it's a possibility then forget what everyone else says. Don't let anyone bring you down during this exciting time!!! :) only you know what you're feeling

FEELING and SEEING are two very different things. That's what we're discussing here
  • mnwilkey said:
    Sorry about the above post. That was me trying to use the search function to figure out some of these acronyms. I accidentally typed it in the reply space. That's an embarrassing first post! Still trying to figure out how to use this board :) If there's a way to delete I couldn't figure it out...
    Here you go https://www.thebump.com/community-glossary

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I want to see the wiggling!!!!! Video!!!
  • I had the wiggles this morning too. They didn't return, they just wiggled for a second followed by a squeeze. And then nothing. It didn't hurt. 

Google suggested it might be Braxton Hicks contractions and the source said you get them throughout but you don't always feel them until later. 

I'm not sure. 

FEELING and SEEING are two very different things. That's what we're discussing here
    But, does it really matter to you all? I mean I was just congratulating her and I get two people quoting my comment? LOL.
  • Same for me :)
  • I honestly dont care. Haha. Congratulations again op, have a lovely evening ladies. :)
    I feel like this applies to this thread.

September "Falling for Fall" Siggy Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • They asked if I felt the baby moving at my appointment Friday at 11 weeks, so I would say it is possible. I can feel ovulation too, but I haven't felt anything specific yet.
  • In my last pregnancy (3rd) I felt the baby at 13 weeks and my SO could feel it in the outside at 15 weeks. This is my 4th pregnancy and I'm a lil over 11 weeks and sometimes I feel movement but idk if it's baby or....... lol so hard to know for sure sometimes
  • For one , every pregnancy is different .
    For two ladies are your forgetting the hormones surging through OP's body just like yours? Have you ever heard your husband say something and gotten upset and had him look at you like how did you come up with that?
    She isn't starting drama, she's emotional. She was really excited, and yes everyone was respectful but getting told your wrong by 40 people might make someone not hormonal upset let alone a pregnant woman. OP , I personally think it could be your baby !! Maybe not seeing it those might be muscles but flutters can happen early :) None the less congrats on your healthy jumping bean
  • If you can feel a single cell moving through your fallopian tubes, you better be able to feel your baby moving. In fact, you should have been feeling it all along.
  • OP asked for opinions and ideas on what else it could be. Both of my pregnancies I've had muscle spasms where there are these ripples over my abdomen and pelvic area. They feel similar to baby movement flutters and are visible from the outside (even look similar to my last pregnancy when you could see baby moving) but they are most definitely not baby. I know OP said it wasn't muscle spasms but these can present in so many different ways that it's hard to say that.

I do agree with others in that it's hard to believe it would be possible to see. At this point in pregnancy the top of the uterus can barely be felt above the pelvis. Forget all the tissue, no baby can be seen moving through bone. That's not to say the baby isn't being felt moving by OP but I doubt that's what is being seen or felt by her husband. Now this is my opinion. If OP wants validation, the next sono would be a good place to start. See if the movements on the sono match with the sensations.