January 2016 Moms
Options

GTKY - What is your job?

Re: GTKY - What is your job?

• Options
    ems0613ems0613 member
    I am a therapist and I work with children with Autism doing behaviour intervention!
  • Options
    ems0613ems0613 member
    edited May 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ems0613ems0613 member

I'm a BCBA - board certified behavioral analyst. I do behavioral therapy with children that have autism and related disabilities. I'm also working on my licensure to be a licensed mental health therapist.

That's awesome! I work with children with Autism doing IBI. Where are you based out of ?

• Options
    I am a regulatory compliance analyst for a mortgage company (boring) and a Tastefully Simple consultant. Hoping to be able to quit my day job when the baby comes. That's our current plan.
  • Options
    I'm with you sista, I do payroll for a major restaurant group. I sit all day but get tired of doing that. I try to move around as much as possible
  • Options
    I am a Special Education teacher.  I teach a multi-age class of 2nd and 3rd grade students.  =) I love my job and am looking forward to having a January due date, so that I can get back in September and have 4 solid months with my class before I go out on leave.
  • Options
    mvhydemvhyde member
    edited May 2015
    I am an Materials/ Mechanical engineer by degree. I was an adjunct at a local college but the semester just ended. So now I am unemployed/ SAHM. 
  • Options
    I'm an OT working for a home health company for education, UR/QA, and utilization manager. Love my job
  • Options
    Was an elementary/early childhood teacher now a SAHM
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    roworthroworth member
    Im a cleaner and a nursing home
  • Options
    I'm a Senior nurse in neonatal intensive care unit
  • Options
    I'm a NICU nurse
  • Options
    I am a special education teacher. Our last day was yesterday. It'll be nice to pass the first trimester over summer break. :):D
  • Options
    TRA0816TRA0816 member
    I'm a technician at a cereal plant. Full time production, swing shift worker
  • Options
    I am a server, a massage therapist, and a door girl at a club! 3 jobs!!
  • Options
    I'm an office manager for an insurance agency.
  • Options
    RN working on a neuro unit wih background also in general surgery and women's health :)
  • Options
    Certified Ophthalmic Technician
  • Options
    Former case manager, mostly mental health. Now I stay at home with our 4 yo and older foster children. In the spring and summer months, I normally supplement our income with our chemical free strawberries. I'm finding that much ground work difficult with the nausea, so I may start profit sharing with the teenagers!
  • Options
    I'm a SAHM. I'm currently working on my first children's book. So much fun!
  • Options
    I'm a dispatcher & secretary in the Construction/Mining Industry, only person in the office (small location), which is really nice. :)
  • Options
    I teach high school math.
  • Options
    I'm a theatre operations manager for an arts center. :)
  • Options
    svnna94svnna94 member
    edited May 2015
    Every Kiss Begins with Kay :x

But my true goal and passion I want to be an RN
  • Options
    Ltpd201Ltpd201 member
    Police officer... And I'm barely fitting in my uniforms!
  • Options
    hlong930 said:

I am a special education teacher. Our last day was yesterday. It'll be nice to pass the first trimester over summer break. :):D

Lucky you, I am jealous! We still have 24 days in NY.  I also teach Summer School, which starts July 6th  This will probably be my last Summer School, since the baby will be here in Jan. I find that most moms who were in my position, opted to stay home during the summer with their little ones.
  • Options
    @Ltpd201 I'm barely fitting in my medic uniform. Ugh!!! Too much crap on the belt too.
  • Options
    I am an HR manager and have lots of great stories! ;) I could write a book!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a teachers assistant at a Catholic Elementary school in Ontario, Canada!
  • Options
    Account Manager for a large electronics distributor.
  • Options
    I am a pediatric nurse practitioner. I do all the well child exams and sick visits for little ones.
  • Options
    I'm a general contractor, I work for an insulation company that is currently insulating Navy ships as they are being built. Of course I no longer actually install the insulation so I'm now in the shop painting it all, it's pretty boring and tedious if I'm completely honest with you.
  • Options
    I am an Art Teacher :)
  • Options
    tyidin1tyidin1 member
    I'm currently in PA school, 2nd semester of didactic
  • Options
    Hopsi43Hopsi43 member
    8th Grade teacher!
  • Options
    I'm a general manager at a fast food chain.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    l4rkl4rk member
    Ltpd201 said:

Police officer... And I'm barely fitting in my uniforms!

I must know: is there such a thing as maternity police uniforms?

• Options
    I am a General Manager at a Taco Bell/Pizza Hut.. Though I don't work for them. I work for Travel Centers of America...truck stops. I work in their QSR (quick serve restaurant) department.

I'm finding the heat on the line makes nausea worse...spending lots of time standing in the cooler,haha. Hoping I can tolerate being on my feet 10 hours a day,5 days a week for the next 9 months...I need to work as close to my due date as possible.
  • Options
    I'm a SAHM
    Married 2006
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2013
    DD1 2016
  • Options
    s270453s270453 member
    Im an Art Teacher for a small school district. I do PreK-12!

Spontaneous Di/Di twin boys born at 34 weeks on 02/21/2011
    Baby #3 due January 2016
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers