January 2016 Moms
Options

GTKY - What is your job?

12346»

Re: GTKY - What is your job?

• Options
    I handle the marketing & merchandise for a band that my fiance plays guitar in. We'll be touring the states, Australia, and Europe this year! I also do freelance marketing and branding consulting. \:D/
  • Options
    University Registrar
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Airline pilot! Currently trying not to throw up in turbulence..
  • Options
    fnyc23fnyc23 member
    edited May 2015
  • Options
    sea8884sea8884 member
    I'm an evidence clerk with the local sheriff's office here. I receive build and handle all the property and evidence that comes in from our agency and at least 6 other local police agency's/cities.
  • Options
    tball88tball88 member
    Massage therapist here
  • Options
    I'm an intern teacher at a school for children with developmental disabilities, and I will have my own classroom in September!
  • Options
    desishivelydesishively member
    edited May 2015

I'm a Dental Hygienist!

• Options
    britpembritpem member
    I'm an Admin Assistant for Pastoral Care at a hospital.
  • Options
    I am a flight attendant
  • Options
    Part time nanny and student.
    Planning on taking at least the first year off of school and leaving my job after this summer.
  • Options
    So true!  I've had to tone my classes down a bit and I've hired an assistant for some of my classes through the summer!
  • Options
    Dental hygienist!
  • Options
    SAHM and Perfectly Posh. I used to work in Oncology Clinical Research. :)
    BFP #1 - EDD 4/18/13 | DS born 5/1/13. 9 lbs. 14 oz., 22 inches long.

BFP #2 - EDD 1/25/16
  • Options
    I'm an aesthetician! Interested if there is any other aestheticains/massage therapist and what their plans are during/after pregnancy.
  • Options
    olasadeolasade member
    I'm a police officer
  • Options
    ahoudesahoudes member
    I'm a registered nurse working 3 days a week in a general surgical ward and two days as a cosmetic nurse working two days as an aesthetic nurse administering Botox fillers, ipl, needling microdermabrasion etc. I am working 39 hours a week and I'm 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant and im struggling! So tired bloated and grumpy haha anyone else working as intensely as me? I think I better start taking it easy!
  • Options
    I am a trial secretary for the State Attorney's Office. I've been working at the SAO since October 2014. Before that I was in child care, most recently the assistant director of a school of 200, infants through 5.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - FiGB
    Married DH 11/15/08
    Formerly MissMheMhe
  • Options
    Project Manager for Software Co, lucky enough to work from home full time for the past 7 years, I have a feeling this is going to come in handy in the near months!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I work in retail. At motherhood Maternity