January 2016 Moms
Options

What gender are you hoping to have.

2»

Re: What gender are you hoping to have.

• Options
    I have 2 SDs and a DS. Sometimes I want a little girl and sometimes I want another boy. I go back and forth a lot.
  • Options

Ladies - here is my PSA for the day.  

This is a great illustration showing why the anatomy of your baby is called sex vs gender.  Please review and end this madness.

Hope every one learned something and we can move forward more educated.
    This is cool. I guess the Chinese gender chart the bump has on the website is labeled incorrectly as well. It should be called " Chinese sex chart" .
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jonesl12 said:

Ladies - here is my PSA for the day.  

This is a great illustration showing why the anatomy of your baby is called sex vs gender.  Please review and end this madness.

Hope every one learned something and we can move forward more educated.
    This is cool. I guess the Chinese gender chart the bump has on the website is labeled incorrectly as well. It should be called " Chinese sex chart" .
    That is should, but I can also see how that could be misconstrued.   :-O  X_X
    *YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Either is fine with me. Seriously. I have a girl and a boy but even if I didn't I wouldn't care.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I always said I wanted a boy first. Admit it, you always had that dream when you were little of what your future family would look like, but now that I'm pregnant, I truly feel like I will have a girl. But who knows. Honestly, DH and I will be happy if we are blessed with a boy or a girl because we know some families are unable to have children. And I was scared I wouldn't be able to have kids because my mom almost couldn't have me. 
    Love: 03.04.06
    Married: 07.14.14
    BFP: 04.05.15
    EDD: 01.08.15
  • Options
    Truly don't care. I (foolishly) really hoped for a girl last time, but after having my son I realized how grateful I should be for a healthy pregnancy and baby.