June 2015 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 5/11-5/17

Re: Weekly Randoms 5/11-5/17

• Options

so, I just spent the last 15 minutes but naked trying to fish my Roomba out from under my bed. I was to tired to get dressed after my bath and to desperate to NOT vacuum my own carpets. I feel like such a hot mess.

Did you ever see that car dressed in the shark costume on the roomba?! Oh my god I nearly pee myself every time I see it! So cute
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    aj1327aj1327 member
    klkonwi said:

This is so random. I'm in love with these shoes..... I can't get over it. I don't wear toms myself but...

I seriously want to get online Zane order these now!
  • Options
    klkonwi said:

This is so random. I'm in love with these shoes..... I can't get over it. I don't wear toms myself but...

I love toms and those are freaking precious
  • Options
    so far with pregnancy ive noticed that my body isnt healing properly when my skin gets cut/burned or whatever. so now im left with some huge ugly puffy bright pink scars and i dont know how to make them go away. and now i really dont want to wear tanktops out in public.
  • Options
    Has anyone else stumbled across the game show "Labor Games"?

They literally show up in your hospital room while your in labor and ask a bunch of baby questions and you win amazing prizes. While having contractions. Very entertaining.
  • Options

They literally show up in your hospital room while your in labor and ask a bunch of baby questions and you win amazing prizes. While having contractions. Very entertaining.

I heard about this on the radio the other day. When does it come on and what network?
  • Options
    @KarasTwin It's on TLC, I'm not sure what time! I think around 10pm. It's definitely a late night show.
  • Options
    klkonwiklkonwi member
    @Mommaswizz @mellymar ..... Sooooo I shouldn't post a pic of my thigh stretch marks..... Because I was dying to.... =))
  • Options

mellymar said:

Me too! At least stretch marks are external. Tho, I will put a restriction on pics of stretch marks anywhere in the 'anal' or 'virginia' area

Oh my god, every time i think of that thread i smile lmao. KEEP YOUR VIRGINIA TO YOURSELF LADIES!!
    VIRGINIA!!! I'm dying.
  • Options

I would KILL anyone who would let a TV crew into my delivery room!
    I'm in. How do I get on that show? I do hope its really late night or they're going to behave to "bleep" out pretty much all the audio. Maybe fuzzy up the video too since I'm a puker.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mellymar said:

So, I lurk months ahead of us to see if any of their birth announcements have the names I want to use for baby. And I found this gem -Princess Amirykal NeVaeh. Just sayin.

That thread is one for the record books!
  • Options
    MommaswizzMommaswizz member
    edited May 2015
    mellymar said:

So, I lurk months ahead of us to see if any of their birth announcements have the names I want to use for baby. And I found this gem -Princess Amirykal NeVaeh. Just sayin.

I saw that and couldn't believe my eyes. Honestly horrendous. I don't understand humanity.
  • Options

mellymar said:

I saw that and couldn't believe my eyes. Honestly horrendous. I don't understand humanity.
    What kinda funny is that I actually saw their initial 'names' thread a few months back and saw it there and thought to myself - "they won't do it. Better sense will prevail." Some other ladies in the month tried to discuss it with her, too. I even texted my sister and said look at this name I found. So when I saw it today, I was like "Holy shee. They actually used this name." And of course, I texted my sister and told her.
  • Options
    devyns2nd said:

Prinecess anything has to be a joke...right?

And @mellymar I think my kitty birthed a samurai Jr.

Sadly, no... I've met a few Princesses in the children's library. All of them are sweet kids but their parents have poor taste
  • Options
    Haha @mellymar it was an accident. Well it's my only tshirt that doesn't look like it's busting off of me.

@Frogger5 he is the sweetest kitty out of the four. I'm hoping the kids vote him to stay! :x

@karaelaine1991 I just can't imagine a person picking that. I was worried about Ezra being too strange...not so much now.
  • Options
    I just figured out that it's a Princess A Miracle Heaven backwards!
  • Options
    @devyns2nd that is the cutest freaking kitten i've ever seen!
  • Options
    jesscmvjesscmv member
    devyns2nd said:

I can't even handle this pic! I miss fostering little kitty bears! Hardest thing about being pregnant!
  • Options
    devyns2nd said:

I neeeeeeeeed that kitten. I'm dying from the cuteness.
  • Options
    KaLikeAWindKaLikeAWind member
    edited May 2015
    devyns2nd said:

Nope this one is mushroom lol my step daughter reads all of these with me and she loves the thought of it. Since we avoid mushrooms intensely now that I'm pregnant. She's super cute too and her fur makes it look like she's always smiling.

Awww, a muted torti, looks like. She looks like a mushroom. Awww. More kitten pics, please! The cuteness factor is something I'm totally digging on right now

ETA a loving smiley
    :x