November 2015 Moms
Options

feeling flutters 10weeks

2»

Re: feeling flutters 10weeks

• Options
    Well there are a few of us that show early and that is a fact :). With as many women there are in this world we can not all fit into the same mold. There is no rule that you can not show until this week. You can not feel baby until this week. If someone wants to believe they felt a baby then why not let them?? In fact there could be a chance they are further along then they thing. I think it's crazy when people have no clue their pregnant until WAY further into pregnancy. Also some women are way more intuned with their body and what is going on with it. If we don't agree with someone then move on, we don't need to set them straight or give our opinion on why they can't have that feeling. Pregnancy us a wonderful thing. Guess that's why I am doing it for the fourth time, it's always different and new :)
  • Options
    What apps do you use for forums? I do not have time nor energy to try and read threads that I'm curious about only to see the same people posted and arguing. I would love another forum!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Htheo said:

unfortunately because of the women who can't get over themselves and just be supportive, the women who are total bitches and can't help another pregnant First time mom out...I will be leaving this group and looking somewhere else for support. I hope that the women who continue on this path of bad talking can get a reality check and hopefully not produce any more children because it would be a shame to have more bullies in the world.

Everybody get out your bingo cards!
  • Options
    Well I like Ella and I thought her comment was pretty funny. Based on previous threads anyway......
    Personally I think everyone should be required to hang out on TTGP before they are allowed to post in the BMB. I think it would solve allot of issues!
  • Options

Just gonna throw it out there that I'm not on this page all the time so I haven't seen the repetitive posting of this question. Honestly about the second time i see it. Maybe spending less time here and more in real life will help with repetitiveness issues.

Except that I'm not sure how you manage to miss it because at any given time it seems to be there.....I might add that was a pretty snarky comment yourself :)
  • Options
    hanse004 said:

I hate this group. I have been a member for 9 weeks and only check back maybe once a week and it never fails, the first thread I read has some b**tch making snarky comments. Y'all can have this...

Just FYI, there are other Nov moms groups on other apps that are much nicer for those of you that get tired of the nastiness here too.

Can I ask what this
    Those other apps are called. I'd love to join one and never look back!
  • Options

hanse004 said:

I hate this group. I have been a member for 9 weeks and only check back maybe once a week and it never fails, the first thread I read has some b**tch making snarky comments. Y'all can have this...

Just FYI, there are other Nov moms groups on other apps that are much nicer for those of you that get tired of the nastiness here too.

Can I ask what this
    Those other apps are called. I'd love to join one and never look back!
    I need those apps too. TB is going downhill fast.. Morning noon and night the same women are on here making a joke or nasty unnecessary comments on every single post, I don't get it. if you don't have the answer don't comment don't even click the link if it bothers you that much .. It's sickening.
  • Options
    Lets talk about the mars rover since pregnancy excitement and pregnancy conversations are boring and repetitive here...on this pregnancy app.
  • Options
    I'm 12 weeks and have been feeling fluttery feelings, which mostly happen when I'm sitting or lying in particular positions. My midwife told me that, while not so common, it is possible to feel movement early, especially if you're a slim mum and if the position you're in allows baby to be closer to the front wall of your womb. She also said some women are more sensitive than others and can pinpoint movements easier. On the other hand it may just be gas and wishful thinking, who knows? It's sad how many people are ready to say unkind things in these forums. Everyone is different. Should we not instead be saying well done to each other for paying attention to our bodies, for being aware of small changes? It is this awareness that will quickly alert us if something doesn't seem right.
  • Options
    At 10 weeks for a ftm, it is definitely gas. Your uterus isn't even above your pubic bone yet so it is doubtful that what you're feeling is in fact baby.

Also, why start with the name calling? You're an adult, there are other ways to get your point across instead of calling people "bitches." It never ceases to amaze how easily people get worked up over what a stranger on the internet says to them. When you make a post on a public forum with strangers then you need to be prepared for others to have differing opinions than you, you will not always hear exactly what you expected, but that is no reason to get all upset and start with the petty name calling. I really don't understand what exactly you expected people to even say?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    laswettlaswett member
    Can I ask what these "flutters" feel like? I'm 10 weeks, and I'm having them too, but they feel like when my eye twitches, or my leg or my arm. I have been assuming that since my abdomen muscles are under strain right now, that this would be the case. Same as if my eye, arm or leg muscles are twitching after a workout. Is it possible this is what you ladies are feeling?
    Me: 28 DBF: 30
    BFP#1 07/10/14 EDD 3/14/15 Diagnosed with Blighted Ovum 08/18/14
    BFP#2  3/17/15 EDD 11/22/15
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm pretty in tune with my body but at my scan at 13 weeks the baby was really kicking and moving and I couldn't feel a thing. I actually found it really surreal watching the baby moving so much and not being able to feel it. So I can only assume that at 10 weeks, given just how small baby is, you can't feel anything.
  • Options
    laswett said:

Can I ask what these "flutters" feel like? I'm 10 weeks, and I'm having them too, but they feel like when my eye twitches, or my leg or my arm. I have been assuming that since my abdomen muscles are under strain right now, that this would be the case. Same as if my eye, arm or leg muscles are twitching after a workout. Is it possible this is what you ladies are feeling?

Mine never felt like a twitch last time. I know what you're talking about and that was probably something actually twitching.
    For me it felt like a fish swimming. Or like something was rolling in there.