September 2015 Moms

What do all these icons mean?

Just curious...I haven't seen anyone bring it up yet but what do all of the icons under our username mean? I didn't notice them before. The check mark, heart, @, etc.

Re: What do all these icons mean?

• I've been thinking the same thing!!
  • They're new, but I honestly don't know what they mean haha. I think it's like a scoring system for how many comments and posts we've created. Or that's what it looks like anyway
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't think they're new! I've noticed them for a long time (: they're "badges." Like @mrscaterosales said, it's just for things like commenting and likes (I think there's one for being the first comment on a post or first answers to a question). I think the little @ one is for the first time you tag someone haha
  • they are new for me! I've been wondering about them. one of mine is an exclamation mark, I hope it isn't something bad?!
  • they are new for me! I've been wondering about them. one of mine is an exclamation mark, I hope it isn't something bad?!

Yeah I only use my phone and they're definitely new to me too, have only seen them for like the past week or so.
  • Haha I wanted to ask but I was to lazy too lol
    Good to know Iam not the only one wondering lol
  • Well weird, why have mine been around?! Maybe desktop is different, and I've just never noticed because I switch between lots?
  • And some people have what looks like a birthday cake. What the heck is that? Haha. Thanks for the responses!
  • They are new to me too! But only on the phone. There's all sorts of "tickers" and stuff on people's "signatures" when you login from a computer. I have one that says it's #3, team pink, etc but it doesn't show up on mobile app. I'd like to know too! I think the cake looks like a wedding cake, maybe they used a related app for their wedding???
  • @tinyfeets wow thanks! You have all the info. I never use the desktop version so I would have never known all of that. Now I get it! Haha =D>
  • that's really helpful, thanks @tinyfeets ! apparently my cake means I've been here so long that the Bump wasn't tracking it yet, lol. (I started on the Knot like a decade ago, so that makes sense.)
  • @tinyfeets thanks for the explanation! :-)
  • abskidabskid member
    edited October 2017
    I was wondering about the birthday cake one, too! Thanks for the explanation, @tinyfeets
    Me: 32 with PCOS and stroke survivor
    Husband: 32
    Married: Oct. 2013
    TTC: 2.5 years for baby #1
    BFP: Friday, September 29, 2017 (The day after my 32 birthday!!!!!)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you!
    Me: 32 with PCOS and stroke survivor
    Husband: 32
    Married: Oct. 2013
    TTC: 2.5 years for baby #1
    BFP: Friday, September 29, 2017 (The day after my 32 birthday!!!!!)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker