July 2015 Moms
Options

GTKY : Where in the world....

13»

Re: GTKY : Where in the world....

• Options
    Northeast Florida...about 20 minutes from the beach
  • Options
    Originally from Canada, but I've been in North Carolina for 9 years.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Northern Va--- just a few miles from Washington, D.C.
  • Options
    Chicago, il - known for the best deep dish pizza!!!
  • Options
    Calgary, Alberta Canada. Originally from Pakistan moved here about 18 months back. Loving the winters. We had 9 months of summer in Pakistan hot humid and now it's snow but I'm loving it
  • Options
    Live in the Texas USA. My husband is American and I am Australian. We will be moving to Australia in October! Can't wait :)
  • Options
    United States, Las Vegas to be exact :)
  • Options
    I live in the north east of Scotland in a small village in the area called Aberdeenshire.
  • Options
    I live in New York, the area that they film Orange is the new black too! Here's them filming Nikki's story for the new season a block away from my house;
  • Options
    I'm in the US in Northern Virginia (basically suburban DC sprawl), but I'm a transplant from South Carolina. :)
  • Options
    Texas, yeehaw! :))
  • Options
    I live in the US. The state I live in is North Dakota. It's pretty cold in the winters (-20F without windchill) quite warm (high 90s) in the summers, we really don't have much for spring/fall. It is a great place to raise a family though!
  • Options
    Jessika54 said:

SE Idaho!

U.S. here. Boise, Idaho to be specific. Interesting fact, potatoes are not the only thing here. Boise itself reminds me of Portland/Austin but smaller. We are also one of the cities in the U.S. that have numerous organizations that relocate refugees.

I'm in idaho too ! Idaho falls area ! Such a great state :)
  • Options
    @chanielle14 I'm originally from Portland
  • Options
    MirteMirte member
    I'm living in Belgium, Brussels (Europe). It is known around here for the waffles, beer and french fries: not exactly healthy pregnancy food ;-)
  • Options
    Maysville Kentucky here! We're known as the hometown/birthplace of George clooney and Rosemary Clooney, miss America 2000(Heather Renee French) and Chris Lofton and Darius Miller(NBA player) pretty historical place I guess but I hate having all four seasons in one week!
  • Options
    I am from South Africa. We have fantastic warm weather and of course the big five (lion, rhino, leopard, buffalo and elephant) and beautiful sandy beaches. But before you want to visit know we have some serious political and racial problems in SA. Leading to a very high crime rate. We are considering moving out of the country for our baby's sake. But the fence is not always greener especially without the support of family.
  • Options
    Orlando, FL, home of Mickey Mouse, tourists galore, and old people. :P

Married 4/13/13

Loss at 6 weeks 5/4/2013

Loss at 9 weeks 12/2013

Healthy baby boy 7/12/15

Due 1/6/18

• Options
    HaleyNJHHaleyNJH member
    edited April 2015
    Belize, Central America (Originally from Louisiana, USA)
    Tourist attraction due to the Blue Hole (there's 2 here. 1 inland and 1 in the ocean) and the live barrier reef, which is the 2nd largest in the world.
    We also have many Maya Ruins.
    Love seeing where everyone is from!
  • Options
    Central Valley California, U.S.A. here. Crazy hot during the summer and dairy farms everywhere. So it's hot and stinky lol but I love being "near" the bigger cities like L.A., San Francisco, and Monterey
  • Options
    HaleyNJH said:

Belize, Central America (Originally from Louisiana, USA)
    Tourist attraction due to the Blue Hole (there's 2 here. 1 inland and 1 in the ocean) and the live barrier reef, which is the 2nd largest in the world.
    We also have many Maya Ruins.
    Love seeing where everyone is from!

Wow! How amazing! How did you get from LA, USA to there?! @adaliaAngel