June 2015 Moms
Options

If you weren't pregnant for a day...

What would you do? That is, if you weren't pregnant just for one day and nothing you did would harm the baby or your pregnancy, what would you do for that day? 

First thing that comes to mind is something so unglamorous yet so important-- SLEEP! I'd like to sleep without a big belly, without being kicked, and without the terrible night sweats. Everything else I could do for that day would just be icing on the cake...but I think a bike ride would be awesome.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: If you weren't pregnant for a day...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    BabyListBabyList member
    edited March 2015
    Sleep on my stomach and back and eat a turkey sandwich
    Edit::: drink ridiculous amounts of diet Pepsi. How did I forgot that?
  • Options
    Drink lots of coffee, do Zumba
  • Options
    A day of craft beer, and a night out that I'd never remember! Lol
  • Options
    Take advantage of all this NE snow and go skiing. Finish the day with some oysters on the 1/2 shell and a nice dirty martini.
  • Options
    Oh how could I forget the jacuzzi!!! And a few drinks would be bliss. :-) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh yeah oysters!
  • Options

Have a big glass of wine, huge platter of raw sushi, and sleep on my stomach again! :)

Couldn't have said it better myself!
  • Options
    tjackson03+tjackson03+ member
    edited March 2015
    Spend some good time with my kids and hunny (not quite myself while pregnant) oh ya and sleep on my stomach :\">
  • Options
    cag11890cag11890 member
    edited March 2015
    I would wrestle with my 110 lbs dog, have A beer, and I know tanning is acceptable, per my doctor, but I would tan again. I just get very hot and I'm afraid I'll pass out in there lol
  • Options
    I would eat sushi all day long!
  • Options
    A big glass of wine, sushi, almost rare steak, and sleep on my stomach!
  • Options
    Sleep on my belly!! And go out and get drinks with my friends!
  • Options
    I'd go to the local trampoline park and play around, then go have some delicious beers at a bar.
  • Options
    Go out for drinks with friends wearing actual cute clothes that I feel good in!!!
  • Options
    I'd go golfing, get tipsy, and then go camping. And sleep on my stomach with only one pillow. Play
  • Options
    KarasTwinKarasTwin member
    edited April 2015
    Have a few glasses of peach Moscato, have sex with DH and him not be afraid of hurting me, and fall blissfully asleep on my stomach

ETA: go comfortably without a bra...I miss my little boobs
  • Options
    Omg definitely have crazy awesome sex with my love! Belly sleep. Rough house with my dog. And be able to see my vagina of course, for I cannot see it no more.
  • Options
    I would have myself a huge platter of sushi!! And a LARGE coffee!!!!
  • Options
    kzeas01 said:

I would go wine tasting ! (And by "tasting" I mean taste each and every one I could get my hands on lol) I just moved to Washington and they always have wine festivals around the area ! I seriously can't wait to go to one :)

I live in Washington too! Whenever my fiancé and I are looking up things to do around here we always run into so many wine events! Can't wait to be able to go to one... Or two, or three. Everything around here seems to revolve around beer or wine :(
  • Options
    The cravings thread just made me realize I would also eat a nice medium rare steak.
  • Options
    Eat a huge sub and also lots of soft cheese lol cant wait yummm
  • Options
    I would get a babysitter, take the day off of work and find a patio to sit on with my husband... And drink mojitos. Lots and lots if mojitos.
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• Options
  • Options

kzeas01 said:

I would go wine tasting ! (And by "tasting" I mean taste each and every one I could get my hands on lol) I just moved to Washington and they always have wine festivals around the area ! I seriously can't wait to go to one :)

I live in Washington too! Whenever my fiancé and I are looking up things to do around here we always run into so many wine events! Can't wait to be able to go to one... Or two, or three. Everything around here seems to revolve around beer or wine :(
    I'm glad I'm not the only one ! Lol Although it sucks now, I'm sure I will be LOVING life once I can drink it again! I really want to take a trip to walla walla as well!

The joint and theme park idea sounds pretty amazing as well though!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"