November 2015 Moms
Options

Any 23 or 24 year old mommies?

Re: Any 23 or 24 year old mommies?

• Options
    @tiff1st is there a way to change the name of the topic to something more like "moms in their 20s" or "early - mid 20s" or something?
  • Options
    I'm 23 and pregnant with #3. We got married when I was 19 and I had my 1st 3 days after my 21st birthday.
    Pregnancy Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 23 will be 24 in May, Pregnany with first baby! DH and I were married in January. DD Nov 9th. 8 weeks today but measuring 7w2 days :) Congrats mommies!

• Options
    Tiff1st said:

Of course you fit in! You are in your 20's with us! Oh how exciting! Is this your first baby? @jscasher

Yes! I am super excited!! We've known we wanted to start a family asap but it definitely happened a little quicker than anticipated!
  • Options
    22 will be 23 when baby gets here, also married.
  • Options
    I'm 21 and S.O 23. Was told I could never get pregnant so you can only imagine my face when the test came back positive.. I am 6w 3days. Still in complete shock.
  • Options

Well I am 27 and will be 28 when I deliver

With DS though I was 24. Conceived 3 months after wedding.

*YCSWU June Siggy*

DS Born May 5th, 2012

Baby #2 due November 19th, 2015

• Options
    I'm 23 & 7 weeks along.  By the time our baby arrives I'll be 24.  We got married in November 2013 and we're so excited to be starting our family this year!! :)
  • Options
    I'm 24 will be 25 when baby is here and this is my and my boyfriend soon to be husbands first.
  • Options
    babybxobabybxo member
    edited March 2015
    I'm 24 (turning 25 about two weeks before my due date) and this is our first! I've been married for two years and a few months, and we've been trying to conceive for about a year and a half. DUE Monday November 16, 2015.
  • Options
    I am 22 and 9 weeks. I will be a month shy of 23 when the baby comes :)
    This is our first! Came a little sooner than planned considering we got married a little over 6 months ago ;)
  • Options
    I'm 22, will be 23 by the time baby gets here. I'm 8 weeks 5 days with my first! My boyfriend has a 6 year old son from a previous relationship. He's convinced his family can only produce boys so we'll see :D
  • Options
    I'm 24, engaged for a year and 6 weeks pregnant!
  • Options
    I'm 23, and 6w2d! I will be 24 when the baby is born! I have my first appointment Thursday, as I was on medication before our little surprise!! We're not married and are in the process of redoing a farm house. We have a lot to do!!
  • Options
    24 with baby #1 5w3d
  • Options
    mommabee123mommabee123 member
    edited March 2015
    Yes! I'm 23 and this is my first pregnancy! Very excited but nervous all at once! 6weeks 5 days!
  • Options
    I'm 22 and will be 23 when the LO arrives. I'm about 7 weeks along or so - I'll know for sure on the 11th!
  • Options
    I'm 23 and due November 17th, I'll turn 24 when baby is a month old. We've been married less than a year but we're sooo excited
  • Options
    23! :) im 7w5d (:
  • Options
    I'm 22 I'll be 23 next month DH is 24 we've been together 5 years and next month will be our 1 year anniversary for our marriage :) I'm 8 weeks today
  • Options
    I am 23, will be 24 when baby comes! I'm about 7 weeks along (I think), first appointment on thursday. This is my first, so I'm super nervous and excited!
  • Options
    I will be 24 this month, my due date is Nov 1st. My Husband and I make 3 years married this October! We feel so complete and can't wait to start living life with our little munchkin. Good luck to all of you mommas , wishing you all the best!
  • Options
    I am 21 and pregnant with my first! My soon to be husband is 24. I am about seven weeks along!
  • Options
    Mommie2be1128Mommie2be1128 member
    edited April 2015
  • Options
    I'm 23! I'm 7w2d! Husband and I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!
  • Options
    Yes! I'm 22 and I'll be 23 in May. I'm currently 6w3d, a first time mom, and really trying to soak in all of this new information. But no, the baby came before the ring did. We're considering getting married soon but we don't want to rush it for the wrong reasons.
  • Options
    I'm 24, married for 3 years. Our first baby is due Nov 3!
  • Options
    24 with a six month old boy and I'm 6 weeks with his sibling. :)
  • Options
    23 and 6 weeks along.
  • Options
    Im 22 turning 23 on april 8th! My first pregnancy as well im 5 weeks and 4 days!
  • Options
    Also not married but have been with the father for.a year and a half
  • Options
    24, married and 10 weeks 2 days along :))
  • Options
    I am 23 but will turn 24 in July! I am 8w3d, first pregnancy! :)
  • Options
    I'm 22, will be 23 when the baby is born. I have been married for 2 1/2 years now and so close to finishing college. We were both surprised by this baby but so excited.
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm 23 and turn 24 next month. It's my two year wedding anniversary in September :). I'm due late November/early December.
  • Options
    I'm 24 and 9 weeks my second baby and hubby's 3rd so will be the 4th child in our family but our first together. We have been married since Nov 2013
  • Options
    Another young mommy in the house! I'm 24 and 7 weeks #1child. Me and my boyfriend have been togheter since 16. 
  • Options
    23 will be 24 when baby comes.
    Married since December 2013.
    This will be baby #2
    :)
  • Options
    24, Turning 25 in the summer. Not married, together for 6 years, first baby for both! I'm extremely excited, nervous and happy. 9 weeks and 5 days, due date is Nov 7, my moms bday :)
  • Options
    I am 23, 24 next month! I don't know how far along I am yet because mine was a complete surprise!! But my dating scan is today!