November 2014 Moms
Options

Baby stopped sleepin threw the night!!!

feeling lost at wat to do,lo was sleepin threw the night well 9-5 wi a dream fed at abt 12 taking 7oz every bottle, nw she is gettin up 2 times thru night & every bottle she struggles to finish & has constant diarrhea, she is 19wks old taking solids & only hungry baby milk but nt sure what to do,friend suggested amptimal baby milk, could be teething or goin threw a growth spurt! Any advice thanks

Re: Baby stopped sleepin threw the night!!!

• Options
    edited March 2015
    1.  Your post is very hard to read.

2.  She has "Constant diarrhea"....ummmmm, call the doctor?!

• Options
    Constant diarrhea sounds scary.  Please call your pediatrician.

Could be sleep regression or growth spurt.  At around 4 months my LO who sleeps through the night from 9pm to 6am started walking up at 2am for a feeding.   This lasted for about a week.  Then LO went back to normal with maybe once or twice a week she will wake up for a feeding. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Your post is confusing to read.  But agree with PP if LO has constant diarrhea you should be calling the doctor or going to the ER because I'm pretty sure a baby can dehydrate faster then an adult can. 

My LO kind of went through the whole sleeping through the night then had about a week of waking up every couple of hours.  From everything I read its pretty normal for them to have a sleep regression around 4-5 months.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    Yes. Amptimal baby milk is the answer.
  • Options
    Doc no good as been tested before & was told yesterday unless she is losing weight to persist but contacted hv & she said give changing milk a chance as nothing to lose so we r tryin sma gold so far so gd no diarrhea yet, has woke but jus think she wants cuddles tried a bottle & refused it. Sorry if u couldnt understand post had been a very long day on very little sleep. (Constant diarrhea 8/9 nappies a day,fun times!!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"