November 2015 Moms
Options

What are your current symptoms at 7-8 weeks?

I am between 7-8 weeks right now. Haven't had an ultrasound to get a date, yet. I was just curious what symptoms that other mom-to-have at 7-8 weeks in their pregnancy?
I think mine seem mild. Mild nausea in the morning and before meals and aching boobs. I had really bad migraines last week. Yesterday I had a crying meltdown for an hour at work.

Re: What are your current symptoms at 7-8 weeks?

• Options
    I'm 8+4 and the bloating seems to have eased off a little. 
  • Options
    TacoSarah said:

I'm 8+4 and the bloating seems to have eased off a little. 

Oh yea! I totally forgot about the bloating. Had to explain to my DH that it isn't a baby bump lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    sdw84sdw84 member
    I am 8w2d and for the past three weeks I have been miserable. My morning sickness has been all day. The only time I can escape it is if I am sleeping. Boobs don't ache but they huge!
  • Options
    With my first son I had no symptoms what so ever however with this one I have mild ones. Some nausea very hungry very tired so I think it's different with everyone
  • Options
    7+6 and I have sore boobs that feel so dense/heavy, random nausea (no vomiting), occasional cramping, fatigue, heightened sense of smell, cravings.
  • Options
    8w5d - no nausea but very hungry. If I get too hungry I feel sick. Breasts are extremely sore to touch, but I am taking progesterone shots daily, so this may be the cause of that. Mild, menstrual like cramps about twice a day. Bloated!
  • Options
    scw89scw89 member
    7+5 NAUSEA. SO MUCH NAUSEA. And super tired, I went to bed at 8:30 last night and still woke up tired.
  • Options
    8w 3d just started waking up to a bit of nausea this week. Less bloating but still sore chest and mild cramping. Very tired but then I wake up at about 2am and have trouble going back to sleep.
  • Options
    Super tired and totally bloated! My boobs are a bit bigger but extremely sore. If my itty nitrous actually change size drastically that will be a miracle:)
  • Options
    8 week 2 days and my boobs have been sore since conception. Not a lot of nausea unless I'm hungry (which happens every 2 hours but subsides after I eat). Super exhausted all the time. Bloated only at night.
  • Options
    7+3 weeks. My boobs are slightly tender and I'm really tired. I'm a tad bloated and am having interrupted sleep with the craziest dreams! Some times I don't feel pregnant at all, I think the euphoria of been pregnant definitely overrides any of my symptoms (so far!)
    Congrats everyone!!
  • Options
    7w4d I feel like I had the flu yesterday every day. So tired and nauseous but but puking . I also feel bloated but I think it's all the salty plain carbs I crave which puts a little hold on the nausea and my breasts hurt. Hoping my symptoms will ease up soon.. I miss eating my favorite foods and having a settled stomach...
  • Options
    GoldenTMamaGoldenTMama member
    edited March 2015
    Nausea set in just after 6 wks and I had been completely uninterested (and sometimes disgusted) by food for weeks 6-7. Yesterday (8wks 2dys) my appetite started to come back! Today I have stocked the fridge at work with everything that sounded good this morning at 4am. Well, not everything, I was craving sloppy joes (I don't think I have had one since I was 10) but I thought it best not to get that to bring to work. But I brought everything else!! Apples, grapes, cheese, bagels, bananas...  Yum!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @7 weeks: Nausea all day, total lack of interest in food, dizzy, & so tired. Hoping all of this fades quickly. @pancake712 I feel ya
  • Options
    8w4d... the nausea and vomiting are debilitating. It set in at 6 weeks with a day of vomiting and although I have not had a day like that since, the nausea is 24/7 and vomiting is almost every day. With my first, the nausea lasted well into month 5. This seems worse but it might be that I blocked it out of my memory. I just threw up my lunch in my office trash can. Yuck! Even though I feel like I should be used to this by now, I am still open to any tips!
  • Options
    7 weeks, breast tenderness, tired all the time, no appetite and peeing constantly! At least no nausea
  • Options
    I am 8w1d and am still extremely tired on and off, bloated, cramping on and off especially when I'm not drinking a ton, nauseous especially at night and right when I wake up, peeing constantly, sore boobs, and food aversions. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    7w, no symptoms, thankfully. Not too many with my previous 2 babes, but now I'm chasing a toddler, so the fatigue I usually get is not an option.
  • Options
    8 weeks-inconsistent nausea, have vomited twice, fatigue, sore breasts
  • Options
    jenn811wjenn811w member
    edited March 2015
    Around 6-7 weeks I had the worst gas...terrible, sorry TMI, lol! And sore breasts, exhaustion and always hungry. Now at 8 weeks 3 days I still have all the same symptoms but milder, and gas has subsided. The only thing that is different is that I am pretty sure I am experiencing round ligament pain now. Which I thought were cramps but they felt different than before. And I am so thirsty! I can't complain I don't have any nausea or vomiting, hoping it stays that way!
  • Options
    jbuckley1988jbuckley1988 member
    edited March 2015
    I'm seven weeks. Has anyone been having a racing heart accompanied with dizziness/light headed ??? My heart rate shoots up when I walk around sometimes to 125bmp. Thought that didn't happen until later in pregnancy...
  • Options
    happylife7happylife7 member
    edited March 2015
    I have all day nausea. Eating every 2 hours helps and sucking on Lemon Drops. I need to order some Preggie Pop Drops. Anyone have experience with them?? My friend recommended them to me. Suprisingly, I have been able to eat anything and have only gotten sick once. It's just the blah feeling all day but I'm blessed as I know some have it bad. Looking forward to 2nd tri!!! :)

Edited: Oh, I am 8 weeks today! Hello little Raspberry! :) First ultrasound on Monday. Did anyone at 8w3d see the heartbeat as well as hear it?
    Married: 6.28.14
    TTC #1: 2.1.15
    BFP: 2.23.15 EDD: 11.6.15  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So far just a little cramping and feeling super full after I eat. I don't eat a lot in general so to feel like I just ate Thanksgiving dinner after a pb sandwich & cheesits is new to me! Lol
  • Options
    I'm 8w1d, I feel very tired though out the day, some breast heaviness, no food sounds good to eat, only get nacious if I'm hungry. But the biggest things is my sense of smell. I can smell anything, from any distance which in return makes me nacious. My first ultrasound is on Monday. Praying for the best.
  • Options
    7w2d - Up two cup sizes already! A little puffy in the belly area due to bloat. Actually, feeling a little puffy all over. Luckily, minimal nausea.
  • Options
    7 weeks... Bloated, on and off cramps, hungry more than normal and boobs double atleast in size and are sore if I grab them... Have to say been lucky so far! Oh and love afternoon naps now :)
  • Options
    Nausea ! Also around 2 pm I get extremely tired & would really like to nap at work
  • Options
    I've been having really bad migraines. My doctor told me to try an ice pack but that hasn't helped much. Anybody have any suggestions?
  • Options
    Nausea! Can't sleep enough to save my life. No interest in food, but once I start eating I'm a bottomless pit! Haha! Sore boobs, too!
  • Options
    I am 7 weeks going on 8. I have sore boobs, morning/day/night sickness constantly feeling like I have to vomit and nothing ever comes up. I have no appetite. And extremely moody:( I'll be glad when this first trimester mess is over!
  • Options
    7w 4d ive been skick twice and nauseous alot. Sore breasts. Tired. Moody. sensitive. emotional. Headaches and now come down with a cold ive had it for 4days now so cant sleep due to blocked up nose. Other than that im pretty good :)
  • Options
    em333em333 member
    Bloated, sore bigger breast, hungry, tired. Craving chocolate croissants!
  • Options
    I am about 7 weeks 2 days... I have been extremely tired, and my boobs are sore and have almost doubled in size...last week I was an emotion reck, crying one minute to being cranky and then laughing. lol I would say that my symptoms have been pretty ok so far..( knock on wood)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    6+6 and Nauseous- every day feels worse. Also major food aversions, bread is almost the only thing that doesn't sound horrible in the mornings, and the rest of the time I am sick or obsessing about food. I've also already gained a few pounds and lost my flat belly.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lee91lee91 member
    I'm 7 wk 6 days and since 6 weeks I've been nauseous nearly all day and slightly tired. This sucks! Especially when I have to work at a restaurant feeling like this. I'm so ready for this phase to pass.
  • Options
    8w 5d

Nausea (no vomiting)
    Food cravings & aversions
    Super sore boobs
    Fatigue
    Starting with the weird dreams
    Peeing all the time
    Indigestion started week 8, but seems a bit better today!
  • Options
    megalyn89megalyn89 member
    edited April 2015
    8weeks 5 days
    Bloated (having to explain that it isn't a baby bump) lol nausea like crazy, boobs are sore but not unbearable kinda like when I'm on my period and my appetite is slowly coming back but the nausea keeps me from eating like I would normally
  • Options

8 w 2 d

i feel better than i thought i ever would being pregnant, sometimes i think it may be too good to be true. i know it's still early though... i have heard the heartbeat though, so that's kept me positive.

nausea every once in awhile, tired/lazy, boobs must stay in a bra at night or else i wake up with them hurting sooo bad, heartburn, getting up 2-3 times a night to pee, thirsty a lot, hungry but nothing sounds good sometimes and then when i do eat i could eat a whole cow lol or hungry constantly

• Options
    So bloated!!! So hungry!!! I was fine with bloat till this week. Says 7+4 weeks but I think I am a little further. I am also getting the abdominal pains, crunches hurt, so don't lunges. Does this bloat ever go away?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"