January 2015 Moms

Becks 2012's Angel Baby

2»

Re: Becks 2012's Angel Baby

• I am so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking about you and your family. Take care of yourself.
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My condolences to you and your family. May baby Marcus rest in peace. Thinking of you and your family and praying you find strength to work through this tragedy one day at a time.
  • Loading the player...
  • From my family to yours, our deepest sympathies and continued thoughts go out to you.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.  Sending you and your family my thoughts and prayers.
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• My heart hurts for you. I can't even imagine what you must be experiencing emotionally, physically.
    I am so sorry for your loss.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family through this very difficult time.
  • Beyond sorry for your loss. I will hold your family in my thoughts and pray for peace for you all.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are feeling and going through. I hope you are surrounded by loving support to help you this incredible loss.
  • I am so sorry to hear of your loss, sending lots of good wishes your way. 
  • I know there's nothing I can say to make it better and I'm sorry for that. My heart goes out to you. Sending you lots of love and prayers.

Pregnancy TickerimageBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I am so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this time.
    BFP #1 7/1/2009 ~ EDD 3/9/2010 ~ Ella Adeline (7lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches) 3/5/2010 csection (39w3d)
    BFP #2 7/13/2011 ~ EDD 3/16/2012 ~Aubree Olivia (9lbs 1oz, 21 inches) 3/15/2012 VBAC (39w6d)
    BFP #3 5/15/2014 ~ EDD 1/16/2015~Addison Isabelle (9lbs, 0oz, 21 inches) 1/25/2015 2VBAC (41w2d)
    BFP #4 7/20/2016 ~ EDD 3/25/2017 ~ Malachi Mathew (10lbs 0oz, 22 inches) 4/4/2017 emergency csection (41w3d)

• I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Tears are flowing for you.  =((
    DD#1 (6), DD#2 (4), DD#3 (0)
  • Oh my heart - I am so sorry for your loss :(

BabyFruit Ticker

• So very, very sorry for your loss of sweet little Marcus. I can't imagine the feelings that you must be experiencing, and hope you can find peace and comfort. <3
  • I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that you are in my and many others' thoughts.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so so sorry and am thinking of you and your family.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• T&Ps for you and your family in this very tough time. 
  • So so sorry for your loss.  I can't imagine what you and your husband are going through.  You will be in my thoughts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My heart breaks for you and your family on the loss of your sweet little one. Thoughts and prayers are with you during this terrible tradegy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I want to send you and your family so much love and strength, every fiber I can muster. You are in my thoughts and prayers, and always will be.
    January J'15 Siggy Challenge: Baby FAILS

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My heart is broken for you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking about your family during this difficult time. 
  • all the love.  i'm so, so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby boy.  T&P for some peace and comfort in this extremely difficult time.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • I am so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family and your sweet baby boy
  • All I can offer are tears and an internet *hug* I am so sorry. No words. T&Ps...

Married 1/09/10

BFP 6/10/14
    EDD 2/17/15
    DS 2/17/15

BFP 6/12/17
    EDD 2/18/17
    Deja vu??

• I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. Words will never be enough. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time.
  • Cannot imagine what you are feeling, I hope you are surrounded by family and friends during this time and I hope you find a way to find some peace. Sending love and prayers from Boston. Rest in peace little Marcus.

BFP #1: Dec 2013, MMC Feb 2014 @ 13 wks due to Turner's Syndrome

BFP #2: May 26th 2014!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker>

• I am so very sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family, and your little angel. 
  • I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.  I sent you a PM and am here if you ever want to talk.
    imageimage

"Beanie" Natural 7w MC 11/21/12

"Nole" stopped growing at 7w3d D&E 2/11/13

Diagnosed with MTHFR and Factor V Leiden on 4/3/13

Due with RAINBOW GIRL 2/10/15

• I am so unbelievably sorry. I will be praying for you, your family and your son. Lots of love!
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  I'm thinking of you and your family and wishing you strength and love to get through this tough time. 
  • I don't have the words to express how sorry I am for your loss. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I am so truly sorry for ur loss, I can't imagine what ur going through.. T+P to u and ur family..
  • I know this is a month or so late, but I wanted to thank each one of you for reaching out to me about Marcus.  I have read all of your responses, and it is a great comfort to me that there are so many people who wish my family well.i

It's stupid how life works sometimes.  I developed late term preeclampsia, had a seizure, and fell down the stairs.  It would be a, I am a dramatic downton abbey heroine moment if the results didn't suck so bad.

Thank you for your good wishes.  I am my boys are coping as well as can be expected.  I wish all of you emu's a safe and happy life for your little ones.

• LaBellaVidaLaBellaVida member
    edited August 2015
    **Removed for TOU Violation**

• Huge hugs! Sending you lots of t&ps during this difficult time!

*May Siggy Challenge - Parenting Fails*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"